Surprise

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

“Where are you taking me?” Siwon asked. 

“You will find out later. Let’s go!” Minri said cheerfully.

They walked towards the car and Minri went to sit on the driver seat.

“Why you……..”

“Shh Mr Choi… I’m gonna drive today.” Minri buckled the seat belt.

“You have a driving license?”

“Of course! I got it 2 years ago… Never under estimate us girls okay…”

“haha sorry about that… Well, let’s see where is the place you wanna bring me to!”

“You will love it.” Minri giggled at Siwon’s curiosity.

After 30 minutes of driving, they arrived at a garden which is beside a small family restaurant.

“Wow… This is beautiful…” Siwon exclaimed.

“I know right! I come here alone sometimes to relax… and the food here is delicious too! Let’s go eat!” Minri cheered.

“You are hungry again?”

“Yeah why? Those waffles are nothing! They can’t keep me full for an hour!”

“Oh lord. I’ve never seen a lady like this. Normally I see the ladies they skip lunch or just eat a little. You can really eat a lot.”

“Aish those ladies just want to maintain their slim body but I don’t care at all… Food is just awesome in this world! Do you know we are so blessed to have food to eat while people in some countries don’t even have enough food and they starve to death…”

“Yeah I agree with you~”

“Wow… She is so different from other ladies I’ve known…” Siwon thought.

They went into the restaurant. As Usual, there are only a few people since it is far from town.

“Hello Mrs Kim~!” Minri greeted.

“Oh look who is here! Hello my dear Minri!” Mrs Kim hugged Minri.

“I missed you Minri… How are you doing? And this guy beside you… Who is he? Looks familiar though...” Mrs Kim smiled.

“Hello Mrs Kim, I’m Siwon from Super Junior…” Siwon bowed.

“Ahh Siwon! I saw you and the members performing that time! No wonder you look so familiar… So you both are……..-----“

“We are just friends!” Minri & Siwon answered at the same time.

“Aww how cute you both!” Mrs Kim chuckled.

Both of them blushed when looking at each other.

“Come on have a seat! Call me after you both decide what to order okay?”

“okay thank you Mrs Kim.”

“So… What do you wanna order?” Minri asked.

“hmm… Bibimbap? What about you?”

“I want Bibimbap, doenjang jjigae and seafood pancake!”

“Wow are you sure that you can finish everything?” Siwon is shocked.

“Of course! Remember I can eat a lot!”

“Okay wanna bet? What if you can’t finish everything?” Siwon challenged.

“Well I’ll give you a present? And what if I can eat everything? What will you give me?” Minri smirked.

“If you win, I’ll give you a surprise. For our next outing.”

This secretive guy… Wonder what surprise is he gonna give me?! I must finish everything! C’mon Minri you can do it!

Oh she can’t win me! I want a present from her >.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The food arrived after 10 minutes later and they started eating.

“Yummy yummy~! The food is really good here! Thanks for bringing me here!” Siwon said while eating his bibimbap.

“You’re welcome Mr Choi~ hahaha look at my bowl! I’m gonna finish bibimbap soon~! I’m gonna win!” Minri stick her tongue out.

“Nooo!!! You are still hungry now?! I don’t believe you… Don’t call me for help if you can’t finish everything… That means you waste food!” Siwon argued.

“No worries! You don’t call me to buy more food if you are hungry again later!” Minri giggled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter