Sorry

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7


YOUR POV


Am i dreaming? Kyuhyun confessed to me last night... Seriously??? Or he just wanna cheer me up? But why do my heartbeat so fast when he came close to me & kiss my forehead? No no... I don't like him rights...... aish stop thinking about it..!!

 

~~~

Me: Hi Kyu, can we meet at Kona Beans tonight for supper?

KyuHyun: Okay sure! See you tonight! <3

~~~

 

A heart sign...?? Oh no... Kyuhyun ah why do you like me....? As for Yesung...

 

Me: I'm okay.. Don't worry about me..~

 

At MyeongDong

 

You both went shopping & bought a lot of clothes and shoes. Lastly, Minri brought you to SM pop up store to get kpop stuffs :D You were looking at SJ goods and then... You saw Kyuhyun & Yesung... Their goods...


"Having trouble choosing which one to buy?" Minri suddenly pop out of nowhere.


"Yah!!!! You scared me!! Ahh of course i'll get.... Yesung..." 


You took a full scale poster of Yesung and put into the shopping bag which was given to you. 


"Oh really....? But looks like someone wanna buy Kyu goods too." Minri teased.


You ignore Minri & continue shopping. Guess what. End out you DID buy Kyu goods which is a fan. 


"Wow someone bought Kyu fan~~" 


"Is that a problem?"


"Hehehe nooooo...~~ by the way you're meeting Kyu tonight for dinner right? Are you gonna accept him or....---"


"I.... Don't know.... Yet...."


You're confused. One moment you wanna accept him & the next moment you tell yourself you can't cos you like someone else even more than him. But what kyu did really make you feel touched.. Sigh.

 

*AT KONA BEANS*

 

You are standing outside Kona Beans, looking at Kyuhyun working. There are a few fans at the cashier counter chatting with him.

 

"haish, _____.. You can do it~!" You pushed the door & went into the cafe, finding a seat. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter