The Promise

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally i'm back peeps! Sorry for the delay as i'm really busy with school and spring cleaning at home D: Enjoy reading! 
Subscribe, upvote & comment! :)

“Why are you here?” Yesung was pissed.

Everyone was puzzled and feeling awkward... How come Jaemin know you all are here?

“Nah… I just happen to walk around this area & I saw all of you inside the arcade so here I am~!” Jaemin smiled.

“Wow someone planned her story well huh… But do you think we believe you? Now, please go to somewhere else to have fun… Just not with us, thank you.” Eunhyuk scoffed.

“Yesung oppa… Let me stay with you… I promise I will be good!”

“Sorry but my answer is no… And please stay away from me... Everyone, let’s go.” Yesung held your hand before exiting the arcade while others following at the back.

“Wrong move Jaemin, you just don’t know how to make him stay by your side… Pathetic…” Kyuhyun walked past Jaemin.

“What the….? Damn you Kyuhyun!” Jaemin’s hand formed a fist.

~~~~~

“Where shall we go now?” You asked.

“Why not hyung’s house? _____ have not met his family members yet right?” Donghae suggested.

Your heart skipped a beat. Parents meeting???!!!

“Great idea Donghae! ______, I would like you to meet my parents… I wanna tell them that you are the one who I want to be with forever…” Yesung said sincerely.

“CHEESY CHEESY YESUNG!!! _____ JUST SAY YES!!!” Eunhyuk cheered.

“Wait, this is not a proposal right?” Minri teased.

“Definitely not, cos’ he had not bought a ring yet!” Siwon said.

“Shh everyone… ______, are you okay?” Yesung looked at you worriedly.

“Ahh I’m fine! Haha let’s go meet your parents!” You smiled but actually you are kinda nervous as this is the first time you are meeting his family members.

“Really?!” Yesung jumped happily. You nodded your head and everyone was laughing away.

“Look at them! So cute! Can we be like them too?” Siwon asked Minri.

“What ‘we’? Not yet Mr Choi~!” Minri stucked her tongue out.

/Yesung’s House/

“Mum, Dad & Jongjin ahh! I’m back!” Yesung called out.

All of you took off your shoes and put nicely on the shoe racks before stepping onto the floor.

“Oh my boy you are back with the boys! And wow look who is here too! The girl who you always talk about right?” Yemum giggled.

“Hello Omoni, nice to meet you.” You bowed.

“Aigoo, no need to be so formal! Call me omma!” She smiled sweetly.

You nodded your head but still feeling nervous. Yesung hold your hand to make you feel calmed.

“Omma…~ You are making her shy and nervous at the same time… By the way, where is dad and Jongjin?”

“Your dad is reading a book in the bedroom. Jongjin went out with his friends. I’ll prepare some tea and cookies for you all. Just relax here kids, treat it as your home.” Yemum walked towards the kitchen.

“Yoohoo! Tea time!” Donghae and Eunhyuk throw themselves on the sofa.

“Hey watch out! My sofa! It’s expensive you know!” Yesung warned them.

“Beh! Then buy a new one! Hahaha just kidding! Donghae ah sit properly!” Eunhyuk smacked Donghae’s .

Siwon, Minri and Kyuhyun went to join both of them.

You looked around the house. The design was simple & classic, yet beautiful. There were a few family photos placed on the TV console.

“Hey… Let’s go find my dad okay? Don’t worry he is nice to everyone.” Yesung assured.

He led you to his dad’s room & knocked twice before bringing you in.

“Dad?”

“Hi son. Oh… This girl… is her right?” Yesung’s dad asked.

“Yes.”

“Hello, Mr Kim. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” You bowed, again.

“Oh my! Haha too formal, child. Just call me Yedad. Take a sit and relax.” He smiled.

“Okay, Yedad.” You tried not to be so stiff infront of Yesung’s dad.

“So, I heard from my son that you will be going back to your country in a few days’ time to continue your studies?” He asked.

“Yes, and my parents planned to migrate to Korea with me as I will be working here after I get my degree…” You replied, still feeling tensed.

“Really?! Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Yesung was shocked.

“It was su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter