Tears

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st day of June! Update for you all~! <333 Subscribe & Comment! :)

“You… are going back… soon?” Yesung can’t believe time passed so fast.

How long he wanna drag? He also can’t ensure everything will be alright after telling Jaemin. Furthermore, you are going back to your country soon.

“Yes, one week left. Or I will leave earlier than expected…” You replied, looking away.

“Please… Stay longer… I promise i will tell her as soon as possible… Give me one more chance _____...”

“I gave you a lot of chances before, but still you did not tell her a single thing about us. Yeah, maybe I can stay longer here. But not for you anymore.”

“Whhaatt do you mean…..?”

“Let’s break up.” You said.

Jaemin kept crying. "Yesung oppa is still angry with me! I knew it!"

"Maybe is about something else... Not you.... Don't worry that much okay?" Minri tried to calm her down.

Siwon saw you walking towards the group.

"Hey.... What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"Sorry i'm not feeling well... I'm going home now... Bye." You walked away from them.

"_____, wait up!" Kyuhyun called. 

"Don't follow me!!!" You ran away.

Kyuhyun just stood there, dumbfounded. His hands clenched into a fist. He was furious. Who to blame? Yesung hyung. Yesung joined the group after a while.

"Hyung.... What exactly happened?!" Siwon can't take it anymore. They were supposed to have fun today. But now, everything was ruined.

"______... She.... Broke up with me..." 

"WHAT???!!!" Everyone was shocked especially Jaemin. Since when Yseung had a girlfriend when she was away? And furthermore, the girlfriend is YOU.

"She will be leaving Korea next week..." Yesung covered his face with his hands.

"Yesung oppa.... Why......? You didn't tell me this before...... How could you..... Two-timing with me....??? You cheat!!!" Jaemin cried again.

"I two-timing you?! We have already broken up long time ago! Is YOU! You are the one who came back and cling onto me like a er fish! I don't love you! We are already over!! The past!!! Don't you understand??!! And now, you ruined my future! Damn you Jaemin!!!" Yesung could not control anymore, he just spilled out everything.

Jaemin couldn't believe what she heard. Yesung don't love her at all. She could hear the sound of her heart shattered into million pieces.

"Kim jongwoon.... I.... Dont want to see you again! I hate you!" Jaemin ran away.

"Sorry everyone, i'm gonna take care of Jaemin. One of you guys please check up on _____? I'm worried for her but i can’t accompany her now since Jaemin is.... You know....." Minri bid goodbye and went off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter