Club

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

"Oh Minri you scared me!!!" You hit her shoulder lightly.

"What? You thought everyone is sleeping? I'm not like those girls who sleep early! So... tell me what happened just now with you & Yesung???!!!"

"Shhh! Can you speak softly?"

"Alright.. Just tell me what happen just now~"

So you told Minri everything....till....

"..........I gave him a peck on his lips" You touch your lips & recalled of the sweet scene just now, smiling like an idiot.

/Minri throws a pillow at you/

"Yah Minri!!"

"______! I'm so envious of you! How i wish i can be like both of you....." Minri pout.

"Why? What's wrong? Don't tell me you..... Like someone? Who is he?" You asked.

 "I think.... I like.... Siwon.."

"I thought you like him from the start?" You giggled.

"No... This tme is different.. I really like him..." Minri hug the pillow.

You kinda expect that this will happen to Minri since she's his fan since debut till now.

"So.. Are you gonna confess to him?" 

"No... What if i really confess to him? What can he do? He won't like me anyway and there are a lot of fans who are more beautiful than me.. 

"I'm afraid...... He won't talk to me anymore.." Minri's eyes are full of tears.

"Why not try to go on a date with him first and see how it goes?" You try to calm her down.

"Do you think it will work?"

"Yes. You must be confident! Fighting!" You hugged Minri.

"Thank you _____." Minri smiled.

*Next Day* [Day 4]

Minri's POV

Sigh.. Should i ask him to go out on a date with him? Come on Minri you can do it! Just ask.. Damn this will be so awkward.. 

~~~
Minri: Hi oppa~ 

Siwon: Hi Minri.. How are you today?

Minri: I'm doing fine.. Erm.. are you free tonight?

Siwon: Sorry Minri, i've got schedule tonight.. Next week maybe?

Minri: ahh okay. Work hard yeah~

~~~
Siwon didn't reply after that. Maybe he is really busy? Or he don't wanna chat with me at all? He don't like me? Why is he like this? Sigh.. Shall text him tomorrow then..

"_____! Where are you?!" Minri shouted.

"I'm at the living room.. Come down if you want!" You shouted back.

Few seconds later, you see Minri running down the stairs and sit beside you.

"Have you asked Siwon about the date just now?" You asked.

"Yes... But he said that he got schedule tonight.. Maybe next week.." Minri sighed.

"Cheer up~ Maybe he's just tired from all the schedules thats why.. give him some time.. Text him tomorrow or during the weekend.. Let's go to the club tonight!!" You clapped your hands.

"Hey girl, i want to but... Don't you afraid of Yesung? He may not like it...." Minri look at you worriedly.

"Nah its alright.. I've never been to the clubs at Hongdae! Bring me there please... I just wanna explore there!"

You wanted to do an aegyo but--

"Fine... Let's go! Just tonight yeah.. I don't wanna get scolded by your beloved boyfriend! Go get ready and we will go out in an hour~" Minri went backupstairs to her room.

You both quickly bathe, choose a dress, curl your hair and apply make-up.

You wear this : http://image.dhgate.com/albu_265072659_00-1.0x0/korea-y-lace-top-tube-party-e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter