Plan

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers! New chapter updated! :D /its not edited though so sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes/

Kyuhyun waited for almost an hour. Finally, that person came.

“What took you so long?!” Kyuhyun almost shouted.

“Why?! What’s the rush about? And please! Don’t raise your voice at me like that!”

“Shut up, things now are getting serious! You are messing everything up! Better make things right before _______ go back to her country! And I want her to stay, not leave me!” Kyuhyun left immediately after raging.

That person watched Kyuhyun walked away.

“I shall make things worst and tell everyone about you….”

(Day 8)

You woke up at during noon and Minri was already preparing herself.

“Finally you woke up, sleepy-head. Go brush up & Shower! The boys will be here soon!” Minri rushed you.

“Argh I’m so lazy to go out today… Just let me sleep?” You covered yourself with blanket.

“What?! You told me yesterday that you wanted to call the boys to go out with us today! Don’t sleep anymore! You can sleep later when we come back!” Minri pulled away the blanket and you fell onto the floor.

/Ding Dong/

“OPEN THE DOOR MINRI WE ARE HERE! ARE YOU ALL READY??!!” Eunhyuk shouted.

“ they are here already! I’m going down right now. Be ready in 15 minutes okay!” Minri closed the door.

You sighed.

“Such a good day to sleep at home… But it was me who suggested to go out today… Shall prepare later… Let me sleep awhile more! Hehe sorry guys please wait for me!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hello all! Come in and have a seat! ______ is preparing herself now!” Minri greeted.

Everyone came in happily except Kyuhyun & Yesung.

“Hi, lovely~~!” Siwon winked at Minri.

“Ooohhhhh~”

“Shut up all of you.. What’s with that ooohhh? Got a problem?” Minri scolded.

“Wow bro, look at your girl~! She scold us!” Donghae teased.

“Mr Lee Donghae, since when I’m Siwon’s girl?” Minri folded her arms.

“From now on!” Siwon announced.

Everyone cheered. Minri’s face is super red like a strawberry.

“Someone is shy!” Eunhyuk laughed.

“I’m not! It’s just hot here!”

“Because I’m too hot.” Siwon said.

“Stop being cheesy here!” Minri smacked Siwon’s arm.

Kyuhyun just looked at Siwon and Minri. How cute and loving they argue sometimes. How he wished he could do this with you everyday too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesung went upstairs to check on you when everyone was not looking. Clearly, he regret what he had done to you. He blamed himself for being useless. He wants you to be happy but you are sad and heartbroken instead. Yesung sighed and knocked on the door.

No answer. He knocked harder but still the same. He then decided to open the door. You were sleeping on the bed, hugging your pillow.

She must be tired… Yesung thought.

He went to the bed side and sat on the floor, looking at you sleeping peacefully. "I’m sorry… I know I’m stupid for making you feel so hurt… You are supposed to be happy and I failed as a role of a boyfriend… But I really hope you can forgive me and give me a chance to shower you with love, I won’t let anything to get into our way again… No one can stop me from loving you…" Yesung whispered.

You heard those words from Yesung in your sleep.

Wait… Is he here? For real?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter