Decision

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi peeps I'm back! Sorry for the delay >.< Enjoy reading! ^^

“I promise I will tell Jaemin soon… But don’t even try to snatch _____ away! She don’t belong to you.” Yesung argued.

“Oh well let’s see then. I’m sure I can do better than you. She will be happy with me. Just look at her now, do you think she is truly happy? No. Because of you.”

Kyuhyun was clearly annoyed by Yesung. He don’t understand why his hyung can’t seem to explain everything to Jaemin and you. He want to be with you so as to not see you sad anymore.

“Guys, please stop arguing about this… We came here to have fun!” Siwon stopped them.

“Yeah yeah have fun…” Kyuhyun looked away while Yesung remained silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“The ride is awesome! Am I right Minri & ____?” Jaemin clap her hands.

“Can I just ignore her…………” you said in your mind.

“Yeah it was fun~ where do you want to go next?” Minri asked.

“I wanna go eat!!! But let’s wait for OUR boys first!” Jaemin giggled.

“Hey hey yo ladies! Who wanna go ride the Pirate ship with us?!” Eunhae asked.

“Me me me!” You quickly said yes.

“Okay good! How about Minri? And Jaemin?”

“Oh no I’m scared! That ride will give me heart attack!” Jaemin pouted.

Ewww……? -___-

“I’ll accompany her & wait for the rest. ______, you go with Donghae & Eunhyuk okay?” Minri signaled ‘sorry’ to you.

“Okay then, let’s go _____!” Eunhae took the lead.

You looked at the pirate ship.

"WOW!!! This is so gonna be fun! Let's scream at the top of our lungs!"

While waiting….

“So… ______.... Just wanna ask… You do like Yesung hyung right?” Donghae asked.

“Erm… Yeah… He didn’t tell you that I’m his…. Girlfriend…?”

How could he?

“Well… Not actually… We just knew it from that night… In the club… After that he didn’t tell us anything more about you… Except Kyu.. We didn’t know the person he like is actually you… Just… Wow… Furthermore, that Jaemin just came back… We don’t like her that much… Remember during high school she always find Yesung hyung after school and study together. He fall for her very soon as they did projects in a pair. They even got the highest score in class! But her attitude really made us so annoyed… She went around the school telling everyone that Yesung is hers and no one can snatch him from her… Once a girl from our class asked Yesung something about school work, Jaemin saw everything and used scissors to cut her hair!” Donghae replied.

“And even when the group hang out with Yesung hyung, she wanted to follow too… What the heck… We guys wanna have our own time but she interrupted! But in the end, she left without saying anything. Yesung hyung was so heartbroken that time, he couldn’t eat or sleep well at all and shut himself up for almost a month… He kept singing those heartbreaking songs whenever we went to karaoke... After we become super popular, he then gave up o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter