Last day in Seoul? Or Not...

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Everyone! :D I'm back! Hope you all enjoy reading the new chapter ^^ (Sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes ><)

Don't forget to subscribe & comment this fanfic after reading :)

Chapter 26

Siwon went back home and was thinking how to make everything a successful confession. He looked around his house... which filled with emptiness... making him feel lonely. He took his jacket along and left his house again... Back to SJ dorm...

 

At SJ Dorm

Siwon called Eunhyuk and Leeteuk to wake up.

“Teuk hyung… Hyuk ahh… Wake up…~” Siwon whispered.

“Argh what…? I wanna sleep you know!” Leeteuk yawned while Siwon looked at Eunhyuk. He was sleeping like a dead log.

“Bet this monkey won’t wake up till next morning… Aish... What’s the problem for waking me up at this hour? Wait... Aren't you supposed to be at home? You came back again?” Leeteuk sat up and rubbed his eyes. He seemed to be puzzled why Siwon is back at the dorm again plus he called him and Eunhyuk only instead of the others.

“Ahh… Hyung… I need some help… I’m planning to sing a song for Minri… I got a few choices of songs just that I don’t know which song is the best…” Siwon sighed.

“Oh… So you are planning to confess to Minri huh...?” Leeteuk smirked.

Siwon hesitated. Had he really fallen in love with Minri? Or he just wanted to fulfill the promised that he made after losing the bet?

“Erm… Honestly I don’t know…” Siwon sighed.

"How can you not know whether you yourself like Minri? Even till this moment you are still hesitating? What is it that trying to stop you from telling your true feelings?" Leeteuk became serious.

Siwon started to think about what Leeteuk said just now. Was he afraid that Minri will reject him? Or Minri will make fun of his confession and embarrass him infront of everyone?

/Yawns/ "What are you both talking about...? Noisy... I'm trying to get some sleep here..." Eunhyuk covered his ears.

"I tried to wake you up but you sleep like a dead log... Now forget it you can go back to sleep..." Siwon covered Eunhyuk with a blanket.

Siwon then recalled the day at the club. How that look of jealousy came from Minri and her words were full of jealousy too as he did not accompany her that day and lied about having schedule at night... And the day which he came to fetch Minri at her house... His heart was beating fast when Minri opened the door and shy said "hi" to him. She was blushing and he find her cute. They went to have breakfast together and Siwon remembered Minri's smiles and laughter... Everything about her just falling for her deeper and deeper day by day...

Siwon smiled. Minri likes him... and he likes her too...

He looked at Leeteuk who was sleeping on the bed again.

"Ahh... Hyung must be tired... I shall choose the song on my own then..." Siwon sighed.

Meanwhile... Kyuhyun was still wide awake... Planning for something...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY (Last Day)

You opened your eyes and looked at Yesung. He's still asleep. You can tell that he really did slimmed down a lot and look tired. You blamed yourself for making him worry so much. As you carefully get out of bed, you felt someone pulled your hand lightly. Not just someone, but him. You fell back onto the bed and giggled.

"You almost scared me..! I thought you were still sleeping..." You smacked Yesung's shoulder lightly.

Yesung laughed.

"Actually i woke up earlier than you... Just that i wanna stay here with you longer... And I told the company that I’ll take a day off today..." He cuddled you.

“But what about your recording? I heard Leeteuk said that you are going to record it today…” You felt bad as his work is delayed cos of you.

“It’s alright no worries… Manager told me that I can record next week.”

You felt happy and sad at the same time as you are leaving tonight... Back to your country. Both of you get prepared and went downstairs to have breakfast with Minri but you got shocked when you saw Siwon is at the dining area having breakfast too!

"How come you are here this early? I thought..." You asked.

"Shh! Don't let Minri hear you..! Thank god she is at the kitchen now... I'm prepared with the surprise... Just wait and see later..! The others are having breakfast at my house right now... I told them to come early..!" Siwon smiled brightly.

"Oh... Looks like someone gonna do something special huh...? Is it a... Confession?" Yesung teased.

"Hyung...! She might hear your voice!" Siwon tried to keep Yesung quiet.

"Wish you good luck for your surprise haha!" Yesung giggled and you joined in too.

"What are you both giggling about? Come eat!" Minri came out from the kitchen.

"Oh nothing!" Both of you laughed again before sitting down and start eating.

Minri looked at you both weirdly.

There must be something i don't know huh... She thought.

"Are the boys at your house now?" Minri asked.

"Yeah.. They ordered breakfast for themselves... Excluding me... Luckily i have you..! The food you cooked are really yummy!" Siwon winked.

"Stop your mushy words please... And remember to wash the dishes after eating. I shall go check on the members at your house... See you all later." Minri grabbed her bag and left the house.

"Ma-Shi! Eat faster and go confess to her!" Yesung rushed Siwon.

"Oh god hyung please stop rushing me..." Siwon said while munching the food.

 

AT SIWON'S HOUSE

"So... What did Ma-shi asked you when i'm sleeping? Seriously he woke me up at the wrong time!" Eunhyuk complained.

"Ahh... He asked about what song should he choose to sing for Minri... And he is gonna confess to her..." Leeteuk replied while munching a piece of pancake.

"Are you serious?!" Donghae almost choked.

"It's true... But when i asked him whether he really like her... He still can't be sure..." Leader sighed.

"Aish what is this horse thinking? How could he still unsure of his feelings after all these while? He even went to her house to have breakfast just now and told us to order breakfast on our own..? I'm sure he likes her A LOT..." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

Just then...

"Hello guys! Feeling good today?" Minri opened the door and greeted the boys.

"Oh crap?! Here she is! How does she know his house password?! Ma-shi gave her?!" Eunhyuk whispered to the boys. They gave Eunhyuk a shocked look.

"Hi Minri! Of course we are good but Siwon is being mean to us you know..." Donghae pouted.

"What did that horse do to you all? Tell me and i'll go kick his !" Minri assured the boys.

"He told us to come early morning around 8am! We were still sleepy but no choice and we ordered breakfast on our own..." Donghae leaned his head on Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"What? Siwon told me you all didn't order breakfast for him so he came to my house to have breakfast.... What the hell that horse..?!" Minri wanted to go back to her house and scold Siwon but Leeteuk stopped her.

"It's alright Minri... At least he paid for our breakfast haha so we don't blame him... Donghae is just being a kid..." Leeteuk calmed her down.

"Alright then... I shall wait for him here..." Minri sat on the sofa and closed her eyes.

"Looks like she is really tired huh..." Donghae whispered to the boys.

"Of course... She woke up early to prepare breakfast for that horse remember? By the way he is coming back here with Yesung hyung and _____ right?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Yeah... We will see surprises later...~" Leeteuk smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siwon came back to his house together with Yesung and you. You saw Minri was sleeping on the sofa and the boys were chatting at the dining area.

"Hello everyone! How are you all today?" You greeted.

"Hi future sister-in-law! We are feeling great especially after eating breakfast haha!"

You blushed and hide behind Yesung. The boys giggled at your reaction.

Siwon approached Minri and wake her up. Their eyes met as soon as she was awake. Minri's heart was pounding so fast. Siwon gave her a bouquet of red roses.

“For you…”

Minri was surprised that Siwon gave her roses plus this is the first time she received flowers from a guy. But not only a guy, but the visual of Super Junior. She accepted the flowers and Siwon started singing…

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay?

I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are

And when you smile

The whole world stops and stares for awhile

'Cause girl, you're amazing

Just the way you are

- Bruno Mars "Just The Way You Are"

 

“Wow mashi daebak!!! This is awesome! Minri just be his girlfriend already! Do you know much he loves you?!” Donghae clapped his hands and others were whistling.

Siwon brought along a gift too - a necklace.

"Minri… I know the first few days we met I was being an but actually I had noticed you long ago since we live near each other… Everytime i drove pass your house, I always see you gardening and talk to the plants…? I was curious at first but I also heard from them that you would help them if they have any problems. From then, I started to get interested in you… And we finally met at Gayo Daejun concert, the day which you called me from far for the first time. I looked at you and my heart skipped a beat. Remember the first outing we went together? You really can eat a lot and I was amused as I thought normally girls will be careful on what they eat but you are different… And sometimes I just love to make you angry on purpose as you do look really cute when you are angry… But still everything you do just make me fall in love with you more… So… Minri… Will you be my girlfriend?" Siwon asked.

“Oh my god mashi your confession I cannot!” The boys shouted. Eunhyuk nearly puked and Donghae wanted to faint while the others were giggling. The scene was totally crazy and hyper.

Minri nodded her head and said “Yes” softly as she was shy. Siwon then put the necklace on her.

"This is the surprise i wanted to give you..." Siwon smiled.

“Thank you Choi… I love you…” Minri hugged Siwon and everyone cheered for them.

All of you were chatting happily and suddenly Kyuhyun approached you. "_____, i would like to tell you something in private... We can talk outside... Here is too noisy... I will wait for you outside..." He said.

Before you even reply, Kyuhyun went out of the house.

"Kyuhyun has got something to tell me..." You told Yesung.

"What is it about? I'm coming with you..." Yesung looks worried.

"But he mentioned that he wanted to talk to me in private..." You sighed.

"Argh... Alright then... Be careful okay... Anything just call me." Yesung kissed your forehead.

"I will..." You smiled and went out. But you had an uneasy feeling about this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kyuhyun... What is it that you are going to tell me?" You asked.

Kyuhyun turned around and walked towards you...

"Finally... You and I are alone... We've got many things to talk about... But you need to come with me first..." Kyuhyun grabbed your arm and dragged you towards a car. You struggled hard but still Kyuhyun's strength is more powerful. He pushed you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter