Last Night

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Everyone! :D Finally I'm back omg sorry to make all of you wait for so long! ;A; New chapter updated! I'll update the last chapter of this fanfic by next month ^^ Enjoy! <3 (Don't forget to subscribe, comment & upvote!) Thanks!!!

Kyuhyun’s POV

I can’t sleep well these few days… I kept thinking about that person who took video of me and Jaemin… Hope he/she won’t do anything to us… I heard hyungs talking about me when I was in the shower... They seem to suspect that I’m lying to them and this whole thing got to do with Jaemin… Sigh… I wonder how is _____ now? She will be going back soon and I really miss her so much… I wanted to tell her there is someone who really love her other than her boyfriend... I’m willing to wait for her! As long as she is not married to hyung!

I heard the sound of the doorbell in the morning… Who could it be? I hope it’s nothing related to me… I went to get prepared and went to join the others at the living room… Teuk hyung was holding a thumbdrive… I could feel my palms are starting to sweat. What if……………

Leeteuk hyung plug it into his laptop USB port and click on the file. It was a video showing a conversation between a guy and a lady but it was kinda blur.

At that moment… I knew what the video content is about... And was hoping that hyungs won’t find out… But when the voices from the video was heard, I was totally doomed. There was no escape for me anymore… I can’t run away… I tried to push all the blame to Jaemin but ended up get punched by Yesung hyung. I looked at him. I remembered we used to chat about everything. Even about finding a girlfriend but we ended out falling for the same girl… and he won…

When Yesung hyung told _____ about what I did… I can see anger and disappointment in her eyes… My heart hurts… I’m sorry…… Her words hurt me even more when she said that she loves Yesung hyung instead of me and can’t force her to love me by ruining her relationship with him…

Hyungs told me that I will find a better girl in future which I don’t think I will… Cos’ I won’t love anyone else other than her… She is the only one for me…

 

The bell rang.

Leeteuk opened the door and saw Jaemin standing infront of him, looking annoyed. She walked into the dorm and sat on the sofa without saying anything. Not even a 'hello'.

"Annoying is here and now she is giving us that y look. Eww." Eunhyuk snapped.

"What's the matter for calling me to come here so early? I've got many things to do." Jaemin rolled her eyes at Eunhyuk.

"We have to go to the company too so let's make this quick... Well Jaemin, you don't have to act anymore as we knew everything about what you have done to ____ and Yesung." Leeteuk said.

Jaemin knew she was in trouble after hearing those words. She looked at Kyuhyun. He nodded his head a bit, signaling her that what Leeteuk said was true. But still, she tried to deny.

"Act? What? I didn't do anything to ______ and Yesung... And who cares about them anyway..." Jaemin looked away.

"Oh? Trying to act like nothing happened? Why not watch this video and listen to your conversation with Kyu?"

Jaemin was stunned when the video was being played and she could hear clearly that those two voices were hers and Kyuhyun’s.

“Nothing to say now huh?” Eunhyuk smirked.

“Fine… Yes. I planned all this! I hate ______! Who do she think she is to snatch Yesung away from me?! And Kyuhyun almost ruined my plan!” Jaemin raged.

“Shut up Jaemin… Just get out please… Don’t come back anymore... It will be more peaceful here without you…” Eunhyuk replied in anger.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

“Jaemin… Wake up… We know you still can’t get over the past but you know… Leave the past behind us and look forward to the future… You will find a great guy too… and let go of all the hatred you have… You will be happier…” Leeteuk said.

“I……” Jaemin looked at everyone.

All of a sudden, Kyuhyun stood up to the front.

“We were sorry for causing all these trouble especially towards _______ & Yesung hyung... Please forgive us for being so selfish…” He apologized.

“Kyuhyun…? You apologized to them?!” Jaemin did not expect him to do that infront of everyone.

“The hyungs are right… We should stop this now Jaemin… All the evidences are here… There is no use to deny or escape… Let’s just face it instead…” Kyuhyun looked at his hyungs.

Jaemin sighed. She realized everything is over.

“Oh well… I guess I will leave then. I can’t bear to stay here any longer cos’ of you all.” Jaemin took out her phone and started checking for available flights.

“Leave? Korea? When and to where?” Siwon asked curiously. He still can’t trust Jaemin whether she is speaking the truth or not.

“Erm… Tonight? I just booked a flight to Japan. Since my plan is totally ruined… There is no reason I should stay here anymore… I won’t find you guys again… Same for Yesung and ______.” Jaemin walked towards the door and left the dorm.

“Do you all really believe that she will be travelling to Japan tonight?” Eunhyuk asked everyone.

“Kyu, ask her.” Siwon suggested.

Kyuhyun texted Jaemin and she replied immediately.

“Well I’m really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter