Broken

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi readers! So sorry it took so long lol i just done it without editing so it may have a few grammar/spelling mistakes T.T

CHAPTER 20

When Kyuhyun reached the dorm, he saw the members gathered around Yesung at the living room. They were clearly angry at Yesung for this. Kyuhyun walked towards Yesung and punched him in his face. Yesung fell onto the sofa, making everyone panic. Ryeowook and others went to help Yesung up.

“Kyuhyun! What have you done to hyung?! I know you’re very angry right now but it’s not right to punch him!” Eunhyuk scolded.

“Who cares?! He should be responsible for all these ! Do you know how ____ feel? She cried for the freaking whole night and her eyes were so red! I stayed back and look after her till today. It’s over hyung, stay away from _____ starting from now. I don’t want to see her getting hurt again by you.”

Kyuhyun walked back to his room and slammed the door hard.

“Hyung… You are in deep … I think you should not find _____ or Jaemin for now…” Donghae shook his head.

“I…… know….” Yesung mumbled.

Minri came back and comfort you but did not say anything about what Jaemin wanted to do as she don’t even know what Jaemin will be planning anyway. You both went shopping for the next whole day to lighten up your mood. While Jaemin? She went to the club alone. When she saw SJ in the VIP room, she then went in and join them.

“Hi boys! How are you!” Jaemin sat beside Yesung and snatched the bottle of vodka from him, drinking the remaining vodka which is left inside the bottle.

“Get lost! We don’t welcome you here!” Donghae shouted.

The others shot death glares at Jaemin, signaling her to leave the room.

“Oh why? I’m here to patch up with my Yesung oppa~” Jaemin whined.

“Annoying …” Eunhyuk cursed.

Yesung was so drunk till he can’t even sit upright. He saw a lady beside him, thinking that it was you.

“______... I’m sorry…” Yesung hugged Jaemin and kept apologizing.

Jaemin then thought of an idea. 

“It's ok yesung oppa, let’s go home…” Jaemin smirked.

“Sorry boys I’m bringing Yesung oppa home~” Jaemin helped Yesung out of the room, leaving the boys alone.

“Will hyung be alright?” Ryeowook asked worriedly.

“Let’s follow them?” Siwon suggested.

The boys all agreed and quickly exit the club.

They followed them and arrived near Minri’s house. They saw Jaemin opened the door and dragged Yesung into the house. (She already got her house password as they are friends).

“What the heck? She dragged hyung to Minri’s house?! I bet she is planning something no good! We should go in now!” Kyuhyun scoffed.

“Wait… I can see someone coming…” Siwon said.

 

MInri and you were walking home after a eating and shopping for the whole day.

“Don’t worry _____, everything will be alright.” Minri cheered you up.

“Thanks Minri… for now I just need a goodnight sleep haha!” You giggled.

 

Jaemin found your room and brought Yesung in. she lay him down on the bed and went to close the door but Yesung gripped her wrist.

“______… finally you are here…. Let’s not break up okay? I promise I will make you happy…” He kissed Jaemin on her lips thinking that the lady infront of him is you. Jaemin was annoyed at first as Yesung keep saying your name but ended up giving in to him after the kiss.

Both of you reached home and entered after unlocking the main door.

“Oh ! Is Minri and _____! She will find out!! Do something!” Kyuhyun can’t wait anymore.

“There is nothing we can do….” Siwon sighed.

Minri went for a ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter