Warning

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers i am back! Enjoy reading! Subscribe & Comment! :)

“No no we….. just look like them! A lot of people say that!” Siwon quickly answered.

“But…. Your voice… you are Siwon right….?!” The staff getting excited.

“RUNNNN!!!!!!” You shouted.

“Wait!!! Oh my god Super Junior is here people!!!” The staff running behind you all.

“We are not Super Junior! Shut up!!!” Kyuhyun shouted back.

“Be careful your wigs!!!!”

The boys hold on the wigs on their head and continue running….. Towards the indoor theme park.

“Phew………. Is the staff chasing behind?” the boys catching their breath.

“No…. wow that was close…” You panted.

“Guys! Let’s go ride the hot air balloon!!! It looks fun!” Minri cheered.

“Fun? I think it will be boring… Just going around the indoor theme park… What’s more?” Siwon gave a boring look.

“Since you said that I shall leave you alone here. If the staff found you again then…. Too bad!” Minri looked away.

“Just stop arguing like a couple and go queue for the ride now please…” Kyuhyun scoffed.

Siwon and Minri looked at each other, blushing. You all went up to level 4 and start queuing for the ride. 

"What the heck... Long queue!! How long are we gonna wait??!!" Minri complained.

"Why not take some pictures? We have not taken any since just now!" You suggested.

"Okay!"

Minri took out her phone and open the camera app.

"Say cheese!!"

"Oh my god i look horrible!" Minri looked at the photo.

"No, you look pretty as always!" Siwon complimented.

"Aww Siwon don't praise her so much! Look at her she is shy again!" You teased.

"Aigoo you both... Let's take somemore pictures! Kyu and ____!! I will help you both take one! Do some cute pose!!" 

Oops. This is kinda awkward. You stand beside Kyuhyun and make a 'peace sign' while he just stand beside you doing nothing.

"Kyuhyun, make a pose? Any pose will do!" You hurried him.

So Kyuhyun did a peace sign too.

"Copy cat."

"But you said any pose right? Bleah!!!"

Idiot kyu.

"1, 2, 3!!"

O_O? You felt someone's lips touch your cheek. Kyu...????!!!! You widen your eyes and look at him. He rubbed his hand on his neck, feeling shy.

"Erm sorry.... I didn't mean----"

"Its alright, Kyu. Don't worry! Hahaha you are cute when you are shy!!" You laughed.

Did..... She just called me CUTE.....?

"Thank you...... I hope you dont mind about the peck on your cheek.... I just feel like doing it......"

"Haha i don't mind..~" You poked his cheek.

"_______!!! Watch what you are doing! What if HE saw that??" Minri warned.

"YOU DON'T SAY........" You looked around just to ensure that Yesung is not here.

"Hello!!! We meet again!" Donghae and Eunhyuk queued behind you.

"Oh hi! How was it so far? Enjoy everything here??" You asked.

"Of course yo! Especially the Gyro Swing!!! Luckily we kept our wig in our jacket if not it would have flown off already! hahaha!!!" Eunkyuk laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter