The Call

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo yo guys i'm back! :D Sorry for the spelling/grammar mistakes, got no time to edit ><

/Next day/ (Day 7)

You woke up and looked at the clock.

12pm.

I slept for so long….

Your eyes were puffy after crying for so long last night but you don’t care. You don’t even bother to doll yourself up. After washing up, you changed into a long sleeve shirt and jeans.

“_____, are you awake? I’ve prepared breakfast for you.” Minri knocked on the door.

“Yeah I’m coming. Give me a minute.” You said as you’re combing your hair.

My eyes are really puffy… Oh god…  You sighed.

You made your way to the dining room downstairs and was shocked to see Yesung at the living room. Siwon was telling him something and he nodded his head.

“Why are you here? I don’t want to see you. Get out.” You said coldly.

“______, please hear me out.” Yesung pleaded.

“Have you forgotten what I’ve told you yesterday? I don’t have much time left and I won’t wait.” You felt your heart aching as you said those words harshly to Yesung. Once your favorite idol & lover have now became your fear, sadness, pain.

“I will prove it, ______. And I know you still love me, not Kyuhyun.” Yesung sighed and left the house.

“______, actually hyung do love you… Just that he was confused at the moment… He really need time… Why don’t give him a chance? I’m sure he will prove his love to you. I know Kyuhyun is a good guy for you too but the thing is do you really love him? Or you ‘love’ him as in being grateful to him for everything that he did for you? Think carefully, _____.” Siwon smiled.

After Siwon left, you sat on the sofa and think what Siwon said just now.

“Still thinking about what Siwon said? He was right though...” Minri brought out food from the kitchen.

“You heard everything?” You sighed.

“Yeah. Have some pasta. I’ve put in lots of effort and love okay! So finish everything!” Minri winked.

“Of course I will!” You smiled and start eating.

You really don’t feel like going out today after eating and your eyes are so puffy. Your phone rang and it was from your mum.

“Hello mum, how are you?” You tried to speak in a cheerful way.

“Totally great! Are you coming back soon? Have you booked your air ticket yet? Remember, school reopens in 2 weeks' time and we all can’t wait to see you again! We missed you so much!” Your mum felt so happy when she could talk to you over the phone.

You both chatted awhile before hanging up. Sigh... Guess it's time... You switched on your laptop and login to the website. After booking the ticket, you felt even sadder. You are leaving 3 day's time.

“Minri! Let’s go out! Call the boys too!” You dashed into Minri’s room making her scream out loud.

“Oh lord you scared me! Are you really okay to go out today? Your eyes are puffy.”

“Don’t worry I’ll just put ice packs for awhile!” You tried to smile widely.

“Alright then! Let’s have fun and put aside those heartbreaking s! The boys have schedule today so maybe we can go out with them tomorrow? By the way we need to help them for the disguise!” Minri laughed.

“Hahaha r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter