Brothers Again

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers! I'm back! :D

Sorry for the delay lol was having exams & assignments >.< Hope you all enjoy this chapter! I hope its not that boring cos' only two places which are held for this chapter ;A;

CHAPTER 27

Your POV

Where am i? I looked around my surrounding. I'm in a room. But whose room? I tried to free myself but i can't. Who tied me up?

"_________, i'm here..."

"Who's that?" I panicked. This feeling is totally not good.

"It's me... Don't you recognize this voice?" He said as walking towards you.

Kyuhyun.

"What are you doing here? And where is Yesung and the others?" I asked him. It was really weird as only he appeared. Wonder where are they...

"Yesung hyung? He can't be with you anymore... Have you forgotten? You are at my house right now... And they are gone..." Kyuhyun's smirk was evil.

It can't be... He won't abandon me right? All these are not true! I tried to untie myself again as Kyuhyun just stood at a corner watching me.

"Untie me at once!" I was totally annoyed and frustrated. Kyuhyun was the one who did this...

"Nope. Not until you say that you will stay with me forever." He folded his arms.

Is he threatening me?

"What if i don't?" I challenged him.

Kyuhyun looked at me & laughed.

"Then too bad..." He came closer to me and force a kiss on me but i turned away, making him furious.

"_______!" Someone called out.

That voice. I know whose voice is that... He came.

"Jongwoon! I'm here!" I shouted. But damn Kyuhyun covered my mouth, i am struggling.

I could hear Yesung's footsteps running towards the room. The door opened and he quickly came to my side and untied me. I hugged him tightly while he told me that everything will be okay.

"This is not over yet..." Kyuhyun pulled Yesung away from me and punched him. They both started to fight against each other. It really hurts to see them being like this. They were good brothers once but cos of me... I must stop them...

Kyuhyun took out a knife and walked towards Yesung... I looked at Yesung who was injured badly from the fight...

"Yesung! Don't hurt him!" I cried.

Kyuhyun was infront of Yesung, ready to stab him.

"NO..!" I rushed to Yesung as quick as possible and hugged him.

Just then... I felt a sharp piercing pain through my back...

"_________...!" Yesung shouted my name and i looked at him... He was crying...

"I'm glad that you are not hurt..." I was happy that he was alright, but i'm not... I started to lost my vision and he kept calling my name...

 

“_______!”

You opened your eyes.

"_________... You are awake..." It's his voice...

"Thank god you are okay..! Do you know how worried i am? You scared me!" Yesung hugged you.

"We heard you talking in your sleep... And you were crying too... What happened?" Minri asked.

"I... Dreamt of Kyuhyun wanted to stab Jongwoon and i went to block Kyuhyun and ended up getting stabbed by him at my back... But luckily it was a dream... If not i'll get injured twice..." You gave a silly laugh, causing Yesung to be a little mad at you.

"Jagiya... You call this lucky? Even it’s a dream... You still got injured... I didn't even manage to protect you..." He blamed himself.

"Don't be angry... Look at me, i'm alright now... Just that i can't go back for the time being... I'll stay here for a few more days." You pat Yesung's head.

Someone opened the door and waved to you.

"Hey Siwon!" You greeted.

"Hi, ________! Glad to see that you are feeling better... I've checked with the doctor just now... Your wound is healing well and you will be discharged in 3 days' time." Siwon smiled.

"Great..! Can't wait to get out from here... The air is making me sick..." You faked a cough, making Yesung panic again.

"Oh my _______, are you okay? Here, drink some water." Yesung poured a glass of water for you.

"Thanks Jongwoon... You must be tired while waiting for me... Wanna go back and have a rest..?" You could see his dark circles are very obvious, looking almost like a panda. But you still find him cute.

"Oh yeah i almost forgot... I'll go back now and bring you food later... My mum cooked some fish porridge just for you. I'll be back in the evening alright? Siwon, let's go..." Yesung kissed your forehead before leaving while Siwon was pouting like a kid.

"Come with me babe..." Siwon said to Minri but she smacked his arm.

"Aigo Choi... Then who will take care of _______? And you know, girls talk..! We've got many things to talk about... I'll still be here when you come back with Yesung right..." Minri can't stand Siwon being cheesy sometimes or even, most of the time.

"I'll be back later babe! Wait for me..!" Siwon waved to Minri.

Yesung got no choice but to drag Siwon out of the room, making both of you laugh.

"Ouch ouch... I can't laugh that hard... My wound hurts..." You tried to calm down.

"Chill chill don't laugh too hard... You know Yesung was so worried about you that he don't even want to eat while waiting for you... Luckily Siwon and i manage to make him eat a little... I saw him crying at a corner too... Even though your operation was two hours, but for him it was like a really long time... He kept asking the nurses about your condition..." Minri sighed.

You felt guilty for making Yesung worried so much about you... He even took leave these few days instead of going to the company and record songs...

"Sorry for making him so tired... I must be stupid right to make a guy worried for me 24/7..." You lay back onto the bed.

"No no... Don't say that to yourself... It is normal for a boyfriend to be worried about his girlfriend... Plus Kyuhyun is always around you that’s why... By the way... What he did to you was really... Damn mean! I didn't expect he will have this thought of taking you away... We thought he had changed... Kyuhyun was still at the house though... Donghae & Ryeowook are with him too." Minri said.

"Yeah... When i was at his secret house he tied me up... Yesung came to save me but he still don't want to give up... I even dreamt of Kyuhyun telling me that you all are gone and left me alone with him... Just hope that Donghae and Ryeowook can wake him up... He need to let go..." You looked at Minri who agreed to what you've said but seem a little unconvinced.

"But seriously will he change? He lied to us previously... I don't trust him that much as before..." Minri shook her head.

"I hope he really do... If not he will feel miserable..." You closed your eyes.


SJ Dorm

Eunhyuk was scrolling through his instragram feed while waiting for Donghae's reply.

"Aish seriously this Hae always take so long to reply me!" He cursed.

"They will be back soon... Ryeowook told me that they are on their way already..." Leeteuk replied while eating some snacks.

"With Kyu too?" Eunhyuk gave a look which made Leeteuk stopped munching.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter