Love in the air

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Back Home*

You went to your bedroom, lying on your bed, Thinking How awesome is your boyfriend. But also, you feel sorry for Kyuhyun. You wanted to call & comfort him but you don’t think it’s the time. He needs to be alone for some time. You went to shower and change into your pajamas.

*Knock knock*

“Come in.”

Minri walked into your room, looking disappointed and frustrated.

“What happened? Is it about……. Siwon?” You asked her while using a towel to dry your hair.

“Yeah, that idiot. He lied to me! He said that he was busy tonight so he can’t go out with me. Busy? Nonsense! He was right there in the club with the members!” Minri threw her purse on the floor.

“Relax Minri… Calm down… Throwing your things can’t solve anything…” You pick up her purse and put on the table.

“Do you know what he said to me? He said he wanna take a rest with the boys... He can just tell me about it… Or he can just ask me to come along or something… I don’t mind… But why did he lie?” Minri started to tear up.

“Maybe is just you know guys meeting… They want to be with their own buddies… Don’t be jealous over this Minri… He will ask you out soon right… What else did he say?” You asked.

“He apologized and ask me if I want to go out with him tomorrow since they don’t have any schedules… But I rejected him…” Minri started feeling guilty.

“Aish! You should just said yes!”

“But he didn’t sound sincere enough and I was pissed at that moment… _____ what should I do…?”

“Text him.” You suggested.

“Now?!”

“No. Tomorrow morning.”

“Okay.”

Minri went back to her room while you just lay on your bed and sleep.

*Ring Ring* [Day 5]

You answered your phone.

“Good morning lovely~!” Yesung greeted.

“Good Morning~” You yawned.

“Seems like someone is still sleepy…! Where’s my morning kiss?”

“Not giving you……”

“I’m outside your house now you better come down and give me a kiss!”

“Really? Haha are you trying to scare me or what? I’m going back to sleep… Call you later okay?”

You hung up and continue to sleep.

*Ding Dong*

“Argh! Who is here early in the morning?! Damn it… I’ll kill that person who ruin my sleep… Bet ____ is sleeping like a dead log now… Fine… Shall see who is it…” Minri cursed.

Minri went to open the door and saw Yesung standing infront, holding a bento.

“Hi Yesung, why are you here so early?”

“I’m looking for ______. She is sleeping now right?”

“Of course! I’m sleeping too… And thanks to someone who ruined my sleep… Come in…”

“Sorry about it… Go back to sleep now… May I know where is _____’s room?”

“Upstairs, right at the end.”

“Thank you~”

Yesung went up to your room and knock on the door. No one respond cos’ you’re still sleeping. He open the door slowly and saw you sleeping soundly. Yesung put the bento on the table. (He bought breakfast for you~! >.<) Carefully, he went towards your bed and lay beside you. He poke your cheek using his finger. You pouted.

“So cute…” He thought.

Suddenly, you feel that y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter