Kiss

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Subscribe, Comment, Upvote! :D

CHAPTER 10

YESUNG'S POV

I realized Kyuhyun is so quiet tonight and i was guessing is it related to ______. Don't tell me that he still like her? So Siwon & I asked him what happened and he told us everything. About HER. MY GIRLFRIEND. How could he........ She already rejected him that time...... Sigh... But he still do not know i'm her boyfriend.. Hope he can get over her. Cos she is mine! Siwon & i decided to join Kyu at the dance floor but we saw him talking to a lady. No. More like angry and shouted at her. I look at the lady for the second time. Wait, isn't that _____? She came here??!! The way she dress and everything... Damn...

""Who is your boyfriend? WHO??!!" Kyuhyun bang the bar counter with his hand.

What the hell?! How dare he shout at her?! I can't take it it anymore so i shouted

"ME. I AM HER BOYFRIEND..! ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE ANSWER NOW KYU?!"

A few seconds later, Yesung stood beside you.

"Look Kyu, I'm sorry for yelling just now and didn't tell you beforehand about this. I'm her boyfriend now and I love her... So please.. Stop your nonsense and stay away from her!" Yesung said.

Kyuhyun can't believe what he heard.

"It can't be.... You don't like Yesung hyung!!"

"Yes Kyu...... I'm sorry.. I should have tell you earlier... I treat you as a friend.. and i believe there are many girls out there who are great...." You said.

Kyuhyun hold your shoulder with both hands.

"No, I don't believe! You all are acting right? Don't lie to me! I know you don't like me but save all your acting cos' i'm not stupid!"

"Hands off her Kyu!" Yesung pushed Kyuhyun's hand away.

"Hyung! i thought you don't like her at all! Remember how you scold her infront of everyone? Don't you know how sad she is? And now you're her boyfriend? Who will believe your lie?!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"Shut your crap Kyu! I love her since the first time i saw her at the concert! I didn't mean to scold her.. I was just jealous.. I've explained everything to her and she forgave me. She admit to you that she loves me too. So Kyu, don't ever say i lie to you!" Yesung shouted back.

"Jongwoon & Kyuhyun, please stop arguing!" You snapped.

Both of them plus Minri & Siwon look at you.

"I feel so sick looking at you both shouting at each other. Enough of the crap. I'm leaving." You grabbed your clutch bag and walked out of the club.

"_____...! Wait~!" Yesung chased behind you.

Kyuhyun was left dumbfounded. What have he done? It hurts watching you leave him. He want you to stay by his side. He then realized that he was wrong. Everything is not a lie.

“Why did you leave?! Why don’t you love me?! Why???!!!” He cried.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter