Feelings

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

Kyuhyun's POV

I was ready to close the cafe as i'm tired and its getting late.. but i heard someone push the door & came in. I turn around and saw..... HER.

"Kyuhyun...? You're helping out at the cafe tonight?" 

"Yeah.. i'm gonna close the cafe soon since there's no one.." I replied.

"Am i not a person?" She really got the sense of humour.

"hahah oops sorry.. want a cup of hot chocolate? since the weather is cold....." While i was making hot chocolate, i took a peep at her and realized she was looking at me~!

"You gave Yesung my phone number? what the hell he texted me and said he was sorry for saying those things just now.. how how how should i reply him or not???!!" she said.

Wait... hyung text her just now? I wonder what did he say to her.. She seem to be bothered by hyung's message.. And what was hyung sorry about? I shall ask her... Hope she can tell me about it...

She said "Nothing" at first when i asked her... I can tell that she was trying to act fine infront of me.. did she cry just now? and what happened? i really want to help her... And then she told me everything.. i was kinda angry what hyung said to her.. how could he break a fan's heart like this... i asked her who do she like the most but she don't wanna talk about it so i just let her enjoy the food...

"Yummy! thank you for tonight.. i feel better now.." she smiled.

Hope she is really alright.. i sent her back home & she fell asleep while i was driving... aww her sleeping look so cute.. >.< i stopped my car infront of her house. she was still sleeping. i start to move closer to her and look at her beautiful face.. She suddenly move a bit and slowly open her eyes.. oh crap! i quickly move back and look infront.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter