Who?

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

What to do now? who should i choose? argh i really don't know!!!! if i choose Yesung, Siwon will be sad... and if i choose Siwon, Yesung will be sad too.. both are staring at me now oh damn it...!! But i really love them both!!!! 

"Choose yesung! you love him more rights! You spazz about him more than siwon!"

"No no no i know you still love SIwon in your heart.. he is your 1st bias in SJ..! choose him instead!" 

Both voices in my brain oh god im having a headache...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ARGHHH SHUT UP!!!" You mentally screamed in your brain. 

"Hey, have you decided? They want answers now." Minri looked at you worriedly. She was scared too.

"How can i choose one when i like both of them so much??!!" You looked at Siwon & Yesung.

They both turned their heads back & watch the performance, while waiting for your answer. You kept thinking & thinking.... Then you saw Yesung frowned & he started biting his nails.

"Arghhh he must be angry with me... his habit again haish... what to do...." You thought.

"Minri ahhh..... I've decided... to choose.........."

"WHO WHO WHO TELL ME NOW QUICK THEY ARE WAITING...!!!" Minri was getting excited.

"I choose.....Yesung" You sighed.

"Ohhhhhhhhh so you love Yesung more than Siwon!!! See! Told ya! I shall tell them now!" Minri was right about you.

"It's not like that you know...! Really hard to decide..." You started to get worried about their reactions. Especially Siwon as you bet he will not be happy with the answer you gave.

Minri called out to Siwon & Yesung and told them about your choice. Yesung smiled. While Siwon...... He frowned instead. You were so scared as you didn't see Siwon like that before.. His dark side. You can see he is getting angry & hurt at the same time.

"Minri ahh what to do now??!! Siwon is angry with me...." You felt guilty and kept looking at Siwon, hoping that he won't be that angry.

"Hope he will be alright soon... Don't worry i'll try to cheer him up." Minri comforted you.

During SJ performance, you can see Siwon is really unhappy while Yesung keep smirking & smiling happily. You are worried about Siwon for now, can't seem to concentrat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter