New Friend

Jealousy Kills
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 1

You were an ELF since 2009. the moment when you watch 'Sorry Sorry' MV, the person who caught your eye are SIWON & YESUNG. You began to download all SJ MVs & their photos (mostly Siwon & Yesung), even set their photos as phone wallpaper. You went to SS4 alone & met a fangirl named YanYan. She like Siwon too. Since then, you both become friends & hang out together frequently. 

It's weekend again, you were using laptop as usual in your room (checking my ask.fm to see any new questions to answer)... suddenly you receive a new question from the website... 

"Hello, wanna be friends? :) Anyway i'm from Seoul.. Do you like Super Junior too?" Your thoughts were Is he/she really from seoul? hmm shall ask this person more about herself/himself.

You replied the question "haha hi! yeah i like Super Junior! Let's be friends!! by the way, what's your name?"

Few mins later you received her reply: "I'm minri, 21 this year! What about you? Hehe i've got a twitter account you can add me there @Cminri" and so both of you chatted on twitter about SJ & more of yourselves. 

 

[1 Month later] (Day 1)

"__________!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO KOREA TODAY??!! WHAT THE HELL WHY DON'T YOU TELL EARLIER???!!! I WANNA GO WITH YOU TOO!!!!!!" YanYan screamed & you just wait for her to finish her spazzing while packing your luggage.

"Are you done spazzing? Let me explain... Minri bought tickets to SBS Gayo Daejun & invite me to join her as well... So yeah i'm going... By the way i'm gonna stay there for around two weeks or maybe i'll come back earlier than expected..." You smiled.

"Aww... I'm so jealous of you! How i wish i could go but damn my parents don't allow me to travel with friends..." YanYan sighed.

"Oh well wait till you are older then! Don't worry i'll try to get Siwon & Kyuhyun autographs for you okay? Happy?" You tried to cheer your friend up.

"Really? You are not lying to me right?" Yanyan don't seemed to believe you.

"Duh... If you don't believe me its okay i'll just tell Siwon and Kyuhyun that my friend don't like them at all........" You laughed in an evil way.

"Okay okay i believe you! Don't talk nonsense to them! How could i don't like Siwon & Kyuhyun? Oh please..." Yanyan almost screamed again.

"Alright girl... i got to go to the airport now, anything just kakaotalk me." You just done packing and checked the items. Everything is all set. You are ready to go.

"Okies! Safe trip to Seoul! Bye~" Yanyan said.

You replied 'bye' & took a taxi to the airport. You're so happy cos' this is the first time you're going to Seoul & see your favourite boys perform, especially Siwon & Yesung. As you were thinking what should you say if you reallyget the chance to meet them close up... You started to get nervous...

Oh my god... Just imagine talking to them... What should i say? Annyeonghasaeyo..? I love your singing? You are handsome? LOL i must be crazy... Calm down ______... There is still time to think what to say to them...

After checking-in at the airport, you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter