Chapter 4

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 days at the Yang’s dinner table… 

The Yang kids have rules to follow implemented by YG. Now that they are teenagers they can go anywhere they want with their friends or even together as siblings only Sunday have and always have to be a family dinner day. So Big Bang tries their best not to have any scheduleon Sunday nights most of the time. 

“You girls have any plans tomorrow after school?” YG asked the girls. 

When YG and Eunju adopted the kids they enrolled them to a private school only, Top Jiyong and Seungri always cut classes. Although, Yongbae and Daesung did well on their studies while the girls have been accelerated twice already, YG finally gave up on the boys when they said they wanted to train under him and had them home schooled while the girls were recommended for admission to one of the best international schools in Seoul. Instead of still being in high school, Bom is now in her third year in University, Dara was now second year in University, CL accelerated to High School and MInzy in middle school. 

YG and Eunju often bragged about their kids saying their boys are good in music and art while their girls excel in their academics. Sometimes the kids feel burdened but most of the time it’s their get away from trouble card. 

“I only have morning classes on Mondays.” Bom answered looking at her dad and then to Dara. 

“I don’t have classes on Mondays just submission of drafts.” Dara answered. 

“CL, Minzy?” YG then asked the two girls. 

“We both get off at 3.” CL answered while Minzy nodded. 

The boys were busy eating while Eunju was excited with what YG was about to say. 

“Alright, you girls are coming with me tomorrow.” YG then said. 

“How about us?” Seungri asked. 

“You leave for Japan tomorrow morning right?” YG reminded Seungri. 

“Ah yeah.” Seungri frowned remembering their schedule. 

Big Bang was now going to promote in Japan meaning they need to stay there for a month or more. 

“Don’t worry, we’ll all go somewhere when you guys go back ok?” YG told his sons who smiled and nodded in agreement. 

“Where are we going tomorrow?” Minzy asked only her mother gave her a discrete glare. 

“Why? Do you have any plans?” YG suddenly asked and all her brothers looked at her. 

“Ani. I just want to know what to wear.” Minzy answered. 

“YAH! Just wear jeans and shirt you’re too young!” Seungri told his dongsaeng. 

“No one’s too young for fashion!” Dara exclaimed. 

“So it’s ok for her to wear mini skirts at her age then?” Daesung suddenly raised an eyebrow on Dara. 

“Who said about wearing mini-skirts you dimwit it's still cold outside! She just wanted to match her outfit to where Appa is taking us!” Bom retorted glaring at Daesung. 

“Enough.” Top suddenly said without even looking at his siblings. “We are in front of food. Remember when we didn’t have any food to eat?” 

Suddenly they all became quiet and hung their heads low. There came a time when they were all together and protected each other when they didn’t have food to eat and their Top Hyung would buy bread and skip eating so his siblings could eat. 

“Uhm.” Eun Ju cleared . “Minzy darling you can wear anything you are comfortable with just not too casual. I’ll help you pick something out later before you go to bed ok?” 

Minzy smiled warmly at their mother. 

“Just wear something you’d wear when going to the museum or art exhibit. Not too formal though. I’ll wear my normal jeans shirt and vest attire.” YG told his daughters. 

The four girls exchanged bewildered looks and then looked at their mom who just smiled and shook their heads. Of course what would YG know about dressing up he’s a guy who loves his jeans, shirt and vest. 

“Oppa, you’re going to Japan tomorrow right?” Dara nudged Yongbae who looked at her and smiled. 

“Don’t worry I have you on my number one list. I’ll buy fashion magazines and take photos of the latest trends there.” Yongbae said even before Dara could tell her what she wanted. 

“You spoil Noona too muc Hyung!.” Seungri blurted. 

“YAH! Say that again I’ll fly across this table and shove you’re a-“ CL was cut off by their mother while his brothers snickered. Even when they were on the streets and were sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter