Chapter 1

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2008

SBS Gayo Daejun

 

The rooms and corridors of the venue where the annual SBS Gayo Daejun will be held were in chaos. Stylists, PD’s and Idols were walking around getting ready for the program. Super Junior members Donghae, Eunhyuk and leader Leeteuk were out at the corridor talking to Boom. Big Bang members Seungri and Daesung were on the other side of the corridor talking with Daesung’s Family Outing members Yejin, Jong Kook and Chun Hee. Taeyang on the other hand was being interviewed by a reporter while G-Dragon and T.O.P are getting their make-ups done.

 

“Taeyang-shii, Big Bang is continuously rising to the top. What can you say about this?” the reporter asked.

 

“Oh, we are very much happy that our songs are getting all the love. The fans have been very much supportive that’s why we are very thankful.” Taeyang answered smiling at the reporter.

 

“Now, the much awaited tonight by the fans and the public are not much of the performances but the buzz is the YG princesses, your sisters, whom have been off the public‘s eye will be this year’s special appearance, is that true?” the reporter asked getting excited.

 

Taeyang however changed his expression upon hearing the word sister. “Ah yes, our dad was asked if the girls can do a special appearance tonight, we had a meeting and well they will appear tonight but only watch not perform.”

 

Taeyang then wrapped up his interview and went back inside their dressing room.

 

“Interview went well?” GD asked Taeyang seeing he was kind of pissed.

 

“They were just asking about the girls. Is this even a good idea?” Taeyang asked looking at GD.

 

“Appa’s orders we can’t do anything about it.” T.O.P answered not removing his gaze to his mobile phone.

 

 

---

 

 

Just then the main door going to the dressing rooms opened, 4 beautiful ladies alongside 4 huge muscled men and one behind them entered the hallways. Two were walking ahead the other two. The first one on the left was a girl with short black hair; she was wearing a white Givency white sleeveless shirt, topped by a leopard print Marc Jacobs coat, white fitted pants and Giuseppe Zanotti Leopard Platform Boots. Beside her was a doll-faced girl with red brown hair wearing an Anthony Vaccarello one sleeve mini dress and Christian Louboutin pumps.  Behind her was a girl with milk-white skin wearing a puffy strapless mini dress by Balmain and Crystals Embedded Cut-Out Black Stilettos by Giuseppe Zanotti. They caught the attention of everyone that they passed by, they were like goddesses shining as they glide their way through the hallway.  Eunhyuk saw them as they move near to where they were standing and he poked Donghae and pointed his head towards where the girl was walking to the others he was talking to.

 

“Oh, your sisters are here?” Yejin asked Daesung and Seungri upon seeing the girls walked towards them.

 

Family Outing Member Yoo Jae Suk had just gone out of their waiting room when he saw the girls a few meters from him. He knew the ladies and so he approached to greet them.

 

“AH! Bommie! Dara! You girls are here!” Jae Suk shouted and reached out his hand to the girls not noticing the 4 huge muscled men walking beside the girls.

 

“AH! Hyung Don’t!” Daesung shouted but he was too late.

 

One of the bodyguards grabbed hold of Jae Suk’s hand and twisted it behind him.

 

“OMO! NO!” the girls screamed but even with the commotion they were still in complete composure.

 

“YAH! YAH! What are you doing?! That hurts!” Jae Suk screamed in pain.

 

Daesung and Seungri rushed towards them where everyone standing outside were watching.

 

“B, it’s ok. We know this guy.” Seungri said patting the muscled man on the back.

 

The man whom Seungri called B released Jae Suk who was now limping with his arm. The other Family Outing gathered around them wondering what’s happening and just then Taeyang opened the door of their dressing room. “What’s the noise all about?”

 

“YAH! Your sister’s bodyguard almost tore my arm out!” Jae Suk said pointing at Taeyang. “Aigoo you boys over protect them too much!!!”

 

“Jae Suk-shii, sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter