Chapter 21

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Uh-oh” Seungri whispered as he looks at raging Dara.

“Hyung! You need help?”Daesung said loudly trying to change the subject but Dara was still staring angrily with Jiyong.

“Is that true?” Dara walked towards them. Jiyong couldn’t look at her in the eye.

“YAH! TELL ME IS THAT TRUE!!!!” Dara asked provoking Jiyong but the latter couldn’t look at her.

“How could you do such a thing?!?!” Dara asked him irritated at what she just learned. “TO YOUR OWN SISTER? WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?”

“BECAUSE YOU WOULDN’T LISTEN!!!” Jiyong finally had it and spoke up. Seungri stood up and placed his hand on Jiyong’s left shoulder.

“What’s happening now?”Yongbae asked as he joined in the conversation looking annoyed that the two are fighting again. The girls were behind him and Donghae just stood on the hallway hesitating if he should join the siblings.

“Did you know about this?” Dara turned to Yongbae and asked.

Yongbae looked at her blankly not knowing what she was talking about. “About what?”

“About the reporter Jiyong hired to follow me around and create all those scandals.” Dara asked her anger boiling up.

“You what?!” Yongbae asked looking Jiyong. “I didn’t know about this.”

 “I didn’t tell you because you’d oppose it!” Jiyong told him

“OF COURSE I’D OPPOSE IT WHAT KIND OF BROTHER WOULD DO SUCH A THING ARE YOU INSANE!?!?” Yongbae asked now getting mad at Jiyong.

“I DID IT BECAUSE SHE WOULDN’T LISTEN!!!” Jiyong defended himself.

“Everybody just calm down and let’s talk about this calmly.” Bom told her siblings but Dara was too mad to calm down.

CL ran towards Jiyong with tears in her eyes. “Oppa tell me, it’s not true. Tell me you didn’t really do that!”

“LISTEN TO WHAT? TO ME NOT DATING DONGHAE?” Dara angrily shouted at him.

“YES!!! YOU BEING SO STUBBORN AND NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!” Jiyong glared at her sister.

“THIS IS MY LIFE JIYONG AND WHAT I DO WITH IT IS MY BUSINESS!!!!” Dara said putting her brother in his place. She turned her back on him and was about to walk out of the kitchen.

“MY BROTHER DIED BECAUSE OF YOU SO YOU CAN HAVE THIS ING LIFE!!!” Jiyong retorted not being able to control himself anymore.

“JIYONG!!!!” Top shouted at him. Dara halted from walking out while their other siblings stared at Jiyong.

“What are you talking about?” CL asked Jiyong.

“Have you forgotten about him Dara?” Jiyong waited for Dara to turn around his heart full of anger.

“Jiyong this is so unfair of you. Stop it!” Yongbae looked at him trying to stop him

Dara turned around and pulled out the necklace that was hiding underneath her blouse and showed him a pendant. Jiyong’s eyes widened as Dara showed him a ring used as a pendant. It was their mother’s and Ilwoo must’ve given it to her.

“I didn’t forget. I think about him all the time.” Tears were now filling up Dara’s eyes.

“Ok this has got to stop. You guys need to calm down before talking to each other.” Yongbae said pulling Dara away from Jiyong.

“Is this why you were over protective of me?” Dara confronted him. “Tell me, was that really being protective or you just hated me from dating again?”

“Dara stop it!” Bom warned. Yongbae was pulling her to walk out of the kitchen but Dara was resisting.

“TELL ME!! DO YOU HATE ME NOW BECAUSE I’M DATING?!?! TELL ME!!!” Dara demanded running towards Jiyong and shaking him with both her hands.

“Stop it!” Jiyong warned her. He hasn’t calm down yet and Dara provoking him is not helping at all.

“NO I DON’T WANT TO STOP! ANSWER ME!!! I WANT TO HEAR IT!!!” Dara provoked him some more until finally all hell broke loose and Jiyong could no longer hold it in.

“YES!!! I HATED YOU!!!! I HATE YOU FOR DATING AGAIN!!! HOW MY BROTHER DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!!! HOW YOU FORGOT ABOUT HIM NOW AND HOW YOU’RE STARTING TO BE HAPPY WITHOUT HIM!!!”

Dara was shocked at Jiyong’s rage, how his eyes were full of hatred. “I didn’t forget about him. I just didn’t stop my world just because he left.”

Dara walked out and everyone in the kitchen was quiet and didn’t know what to say anymore. This was the first time for Bom, Minzy, CL, Daesung and Seungri to hear about this that they were all taken aback with the news. Top sighed and shook his head. Yongbae could no longer say anything as he knew this was between Dara and Jiyong.

“Yongbae….” Jiyong tried to talk to him but when he couldn’t even look at Yongbae straight in the eye.

“Damnit Jiyong! She doesn’t even know he’s dead!” Yongbae reminded him that only 3 of them in that room know about his brother’s death.

“Jiyong! Yongbae! A word please!” Everyone turned and found Eunju looking sternly at them. “Chaerin take over your oppa’s cooking, I want to speak to him too.”

 

 

 

--

 

“Hey, shhhhhh…” Donghae tried to calm Dara down.

“I… I… didn’t know…. They said… he …. Left…” Dara sobbed as she buried her face on Donghae’s chest.

Minzy sat on Dara’s other side and placed her hand on Dara’s right leg. “Unnie…”

“Maybe they have their reasons why they couldn’t tell you.” Donghae explained patting Dara’s back. He turned and looked at Seungri and Bom but both of them were lost as well.

“This is too much for one day.” Bom sighed looking down on the floor.

The doorbell rang and Minzy got up to open it finding Siwon and Eunhyuk at the door.

“I came as soon as I got the message.” Siwon said rushing towards Bom who was on the verge of crying.

“What’s going on?” Eunhyuk whispered to Donghae upon seeing the gloomy surrounding and Dara sobbing. Donghae signaled him to not ask and just be quiet when Eunju and the three older boys came out of the den.

“Oh, Siwon, Hyukkie you’re here.” Eunju greeted upon seeing them.

“Yes, ommonim, Bom called me.” Siwon greeted while Eunhyuk bowed and the two of them saw the three older boys not looking good. Yongbae looked like he was going to beat the out of Jiyong. Jiyong looked like he was going to beat himself up and Top well, he looked like he wants to beat the two younger boys.

“Is everything alright?” Siwon asked.

“Why are you here? It’s none of your business!” Jiyong suddenly butted in.

“YAH!! DON’T TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!” Bom stood up and pointed a finger at Jiyong.

“Why? This is our house and I can talk however I want too!” Jiyong retorted making Bom even angrier.

“Jiyong! Enough!” Top ordered in his usual low voice making his other siblings a bit jumpy.

“No hyung! Can’t you see ever since these guys came into their lives our whole family went chaos?!?!” Jiyong insisted making Dara throw a fit again.

“CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP?!!?!” Dara screamed on top of her lungs as she stood up and glared at his brother. “THIS FAMILY IS IN CHAOS BECAUSE OF YOU!!! BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID HATRED WITH ME!!!”

Jiyong eyes widened. This was the first time Dara fought back and he felt a pinch of guilt inside him. It was indeed unfair of him to blame Dara for his hyung’s death when it was his hyung’s choice in the first place. After that day, Top, Yongbae and him made a pact that they will never bring that up ever again. Not even to the younger boys.

Dara was about to leave when Jiyong called her out. “Dara….”

She stopped and waited thinking Jiyong would make another fight but got shocked at what his brother told her.

“Mianhe.” Jiyong said. “Sincha mianhe.”

Dara turned and looked at her brother with her eyes showing so much pain. “You know, I could let go of everything for you guys, even when you slapped me in the face that didn’t hurt at all thinking it was just a shock you got from the news.”

“The most painful of it all, is how much you hate me, to make me go through all this .” Dara turned around and went out the front door.

 

 

--

 

 

“Dara?” YG was surprised to see his daughter in the office not to mention the three Super Junior members who are waiting with her.

Dara lifted her head and YG saw how red and puffy her eyes are. “What the hell happened now?”

“Dad…” Dara tried to explain but she couldn’t instead she rushed towards him and hugged him.

Confused at what’s going on YG looked at the boys and each one of them didn’t know how to say it.

“Is this about the news? I know it wasn’t true sweetheart. Donghae and the girls called us this morning.” YG assured her but Dara wouldn’t stop from sobbing.

“Donghae?” YG asked Donghae since Dara couldn’t say anything but the latter just looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter