Chapter 15

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-flashback- 

“Promise me Ji, Promise me you’ll take care of her always.” Jiyong’s brother cried as he made the 16 year old Jiyong promise. Yongbae who was standing next to them was confused of what’s happening.

“Hyung! Don’t leave please!” Jiyong sobbed as he begged his brother. 

“If I don’t they’ll find me and they’ll kill us both. I have to stay away from you, Yongbae and Dara. Promise me Jiyong. She’s my light in this world. Promise me you’ll treat her like a sister. Promise me you’ll take care of her and Yongbae.” He told Jiyong. 

“Hyung! Can’t we come with you?” Yongbae asked sobbing, now realizing what was going to happen. 

“Aren’t you listening? They will kill whoever is around me! So once I leave, you stick with Jiyong and your sister!!!” Il Woo said turning to Yongbae.“Promise me you’ll make sure she’ll have a great future! I love her too much Jiyong! Both of you promise me!!!” Il Woo made them promise only both Yongbae and Jiyong were crying to hard to even talk.

“There’s no time! They might be near. I have to go! Promise me. You only have each other now. Jiyong you take the lead and Yongbae, he only has you now so you stick with him no matter what.” Il Woo said looking at Yongbae and trying to let go of Jiyong’s grip.“HYUNG NO! NO!” Jiyong shouted. 

“Whatever happens Jiyong when I turn my back you run on the opposite side. No matter what you hear you run. Don’t look back and run. Yongbae, you drag him if you have to. You get your sister and you run far away from here.” Jiyong’s brother said pushing him away from him. 

Jiyong fell on the floor as his brother pushed him.Yongbae and him watched as his brother walked away from him.

“BAE NOW!!!” His brother shouted at them without even looking at them
 
Yongbae grabbed Jiyong and helped him stand up. Jiyong snapped back to his senses and started walking fast blending themselves into the crowd.


BANG! BANG! BANG! Three gun shots were heard and then a screech from the tires of the cars were heard.

Yongbae and Jiyong halted and froze to where they were standing.

People scampered and screamed “OMO! I think that guy is dead!” 

“Call an ambulance! He’s bleeding!” 

Still crying Yongbae was about to turn around when Jiyong stopped him and pushed him to keep walking forward. Jiyong couldn’t turn around. He promised his hyung. He promised him he’d ran away and never look back. 

And he hasn’t look back ever since. 

-end of flashback- 


A soft knock was heard in Jiyong’s door. “Come in.” he sighed leaning his back at the headboard of his bed. 

Dara smiled as she peeked through the small opening of his door. “Oppa you have a minute?” 

Jiyong looked up, surprised that Dara was at their dorm. “You’re here?” 

“Yeah Dropped by to check on you guys.” Dara said walking in and climbing up Jiyong’s bed and sat beside him. 

“How was your date?” Jiyong suddenly asked surprising Dara. 

“T’was ok. Daesungie kept ordering food he doesn’t even eat.” Dara told him while Jiyong giggled. 

“He did?” Jiyong asked pretending not to know. 

Dara slapped his chest playfully. “As if you didn’t know.” 

Then there was silence for a long time the two of them just sat there and listen to the silence of the night with Dara’s head leaning on Jiyong’s shoulder. 

“You know Donghae’s not that bad.” Dara said breaking the silence. Jiyong didn’t reply and just sighed. 

He knew that. Donghae was a good man and he knows he should give Donghae a break and let him date his sister. Only, flashbacks of the past kept haunting him making him think if he really is a worthy man. If his hyung was alive and was here would he have allowed Donghae to date Dara? 

“Oppa?” Dara called him and Jiyong shifted his gaze on her. “Don’t you like him? Do you want me to stop dating him?” 

Jiyong didn’t know what to say. “If I tell you to stop dating him will you?” 

Dara paused for a moment and then sighed. “I don’t know.” 

“Then I don’t know either.” Jiyong answered. 

“Could you at least try?” Dara asked insisting Donghae on him. 

How could he? He feels like he’s betraying his hyung if he lets her date, if he don’t let her date she’ll hate him forever. 

“Maybe?” Jiyong whispered. 

“Really?!?” Dara said cheerfully. “YEY! Then we can go camping with them then?” 

“WHAT?!?” Jiyong exclaimed his eyes widened. 

“Well, They invited us to go camping with them.” Dara explained only Jiyong stood up. 

“NO WAY!” he said walking out of his room finding his brothers watching TV. 

“OPPPAAA!!!!!” Dara whined as she followed her brother outside his room. 

The four boys turned their heads and watched as Dara kept pulling Jiyong’s left arm. 

“Now what?” Yongbae asked as they watch the two. 

“There’s no way we’re going.” Jiyong said shaking his head. 

“Going where?” Daesung asked wondering what the two were fighting about. 

“Fine! The girls and I will go camping with Super Junior then.” Dara said crossing her arms in front of her chest. 

“WHAT?!?” The 4 boys shouted at her at the same time. 

“You are not!” GD said starting to get annoyed. 

“WHY NOT?!?” Dara retorted. 

“Because I said so. If you disobey me this time I swear to you I’ll stop you from dating that Super Junior idol!!!” GD trying his best not to lose his temper. 

“Fine then! I’ll tell Yoona my brothers and sisters and I are not available then!!!” Dara replied sulking as she sat down between Yongbae and Daesung. 

“Yoona? From Girls Generation?” Seungri asked standing up.

“Yes.” Dara sulked as she got her phone out of her pocket and started to look for the contact only GD grabbed it.

“When do we leave?” GD finally said making the other members cheer.

“Aigoo.” Top smirked at his dongsaengs.

 

--

 

“Really? We’re going camping with Big Bang?” Tiffany asked their leader Taeyeon excitedly.

Taeyeon nodded. “That was Teukie Oppa on the phone awhile ago and he said Eunhyuk Oppa, Donghae Oppa and Sungmin Oppa organized it.”

“Do we have to pay anything?” Seohyun, their maknae asked.

The 8 other girls giggled it was typical for Seohyun to ask about the financial part. “No we don’t. Teukie Oppa and Siwon Oppa are paying.”

“Really? But how many are we? 13 plus 9 plus –“ Seohyun started counting the members for each group.

“Well not everyone could come. Others have schedule

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter