Chapter 26

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

“Dara?” Yongbae stared at the front door shocked at the sight of her sisters.

Nobody knew they were coming home, not even Siwon. They all decided to enter the country unnoticed to won’t add up to Daesung’s scandal.

“OPPA!” Minzy ran towards Top who openly embraced his sister.

“Have you been well?” Top smiled at his sister as he ruffles her hair.

“What are you girls doing here?” Seungri asked as he hugs Chaerin tightly.

“Oh Oppa you didn’t miss me?” Chaerin pouted.

“Well… the mansion is getting quiet lately a little noise would bring it back to the old days.” Seungri said winking at his sister.

“Wow. 2 years has done something to you. Hahaha” Bom laughed as she hugged Seungri.

“OMO!!! MY GIRLS!!!!” Their mother exclaimed upon seeing them from above the staircase.

She hurriedly went downstairs and Minzy and Chaerin ran up to her and hugged her tight. Tears started to fall as they express to each other how much loneliness they felt the pass 2 years.

“My baby girls.” She said and then let the two girls go to face Bom and Dara and lock them in an embrace too.

“Omma…” Dara tried to hold back the tears but they freely ran down her cheeks.

“My babies are home.” Their mother said as she let them go and stared at each one of them. “Look at you girls, so beautiful! Oh but why are you here? When did you arrive?”

“Just today Omma. We didn’t want to cause a buzz so we deliberately didn’t tell anyone.” Bom said.

Just then the front door opened and Jiyong and Daesung entered with YG behind them.

“Daesungie!!!!” Bom screamed making the three men stop at where they are going.

Daesung had his head low and slowly lifted it to see his 4 sisters smiling brightly at him. One by one the girls gave him a hug but when it was Bom’s turn to hug him the man just broke down in tears.

“Noona, mianhe. Mianhe.” Daesung repeatedly uttered.

“Yah! Are you stupid? Why would you say sorry to Noona? What did you do?” Bom comforted her brother while the three others gave YG a big bear hug.

“DADDY!!!!” Minzy screamed giving YG a peck on the cheek.

“Why didn’t you tell us you were coming someone could’ve picked you girls up.”

“Dara Unnie doesn’t want any news of us arriving. She felt it would add up to Daesung’s news now.” Chaerin whispered to her dad.

Bom let go of Daesung and walked up to her father and hugged him tightly.

“Dad! I missed you!!!!”

“Omo!” their mother laughed when she heard this.

“Sincha? You missed me?” YG felt happy at the thought of her eldest daughter who is known for being a toughie to say such words.

“I now know how hard it is to raise us! You don’t know how much I put up with these girls!!!!!” Bom pretended to cry.

“YAH! What do you mean by that!!!” Dara playfully slapped her sister in the arm.

“Daesungie… starting today, Noona will always stay by your side ok? We’ll be bestfriends until everything is done.” Dara told her brother as she intertwined her arms to his. “That’s an order!”

Daesung didn’t say anything and gave her Noona a weak smile.

 

 

 

--

 

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGG

Siwon’s phone rang and an unregistered number appeared in the screen.  Leeteuk, Siwon and Heechul are at the café located at the ground floor of their company’s building getting coffee for the rest of the members.

“Yoboseo?”

“Did you miss me playboy?” Bom greeted as she and Chaerin watch the boys from the entrance of the café.

“Bommie??” Siwon looked at his mobile screen again and checked if it’s a Korean number. “Are you in Korea?”

“Turn around.”

Siwon looked around the café and saw the two girls by the entrance. He immediately walked towards them and gave Bom a hug.

“You’re here!” Siwon said as he hugged her tightly.

“Baby you’re squishing me!!!!” Bom laughed as she tries to breathe.

Leeteuk and Heechul approached them with both hands full of trays of coffee.

“Teukie!!!” Bom said hugging him freely and then hugging Heechul too. “Heechul!!!!!”

“YAH!!!” Siwon said parting his girlfriend from their embrace.

Chaerin greeted the two boys and offered to help with the coffees only Leeteuk gave it to Siwon.

“When did you guys arrive?” Heechul asked.

“Today, we just met with the family and Bom Unnie couldn’t wait to see Siwon Oppa that we had to come all the way here.” Chaerin explained and her sister nudged her for saying too many information.

“We’ll go home now. I just wanted to surprise Siwon. Drop by the house later?” Bom said waving at them.

“No! You should come with us to the practice room! I’m sure another person would be delighted to see Chaerin here.” Leeteuk wiggled his eyebrows teasing the girl.

“Yah! Oppa did Hyukjae say anything?!?!” Chaerin asked playfully slapping Leeteuk.

“Huh? I didn’t say anything about Hyukjae saying anything!” Leeteuk .

Chaerin blushed at the mention of his name and how she openly blew up her cover of wanting to see Eunhyuk.

The five of them then proceeded to Super Junior’s practice room.

“SURPRISE!!!!!!” The two girls shouted and jumped in front of Super Junior members only to see some of them without shirts and lying sweating on the floor!

“YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The boys hurriedly scattered and ran around the dance studio trying to reach to where their shirts are hanged.

“Omo!!!!!” the girls shrieked and hurriedly turned their back.

“HAHAHAHA!” Heechul laughed at the members.

“Oh mianhe we completely forgot how some of us undress in our studio.” Leeteuk laughed.

“CHAERIN!!!!!!” Hyukjae ran towards them not believing that Chaerin was there.

“You’re here! What are you doing here?!?!? You’re not supposed to be here!!!!” Hyukjae blurted out as he hugs the girl.

“OPPA!!!! YOU’RE STICKY WITH SWEAT!!!!” Chaerin screamed as Hyukjae hugged her tightly.

“YAH!” Hyukjae argued and didn’t let go of the hug.

From another corner of the room Donghae quietly sat and just watched the exchange of greetings.

“Donghae-ah anneong!” Bom waved and he gave a nod and a weak smile.

“Oppa!” Chaerin greeted too but he just raised his hand and didn’t bother to join the group’s conversation.

“Oh yeah! We have gifts for you guys but you’ll have to stop by the house to get it tonight. Besides Mom says she misses you guys.” Bom invited the boys.

Everyone fell silent and one by one took small glimpses at Donghae.

“Uhm, baby, we’ll figure it out later. But I’ll be there for sure.” Siwon assured his girlfriend but at the same time couldn’t help notice how Donghae looks miserable after seeing the 2 girls.

“Oh ok. We’ll see you guys later then!” Bom waved as she and Chaerin bid farewell.

“Don’t go!!!! Don’t go yet!!!” Eunhyuk b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter