Chapter 10

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Dara asked shocked at seeing Donghae standing outside her university building.

"Well, I'm kidnapping you." Donghae answered and then turned to Dara's bodyguard. "You too Big D. The three of us are going on a date."

It has been a week since the boys had dinner at the Yangs house and Donghae couldn't stop thinking about Dara. His hyungs and other members have to endure his jon stop whiningbon how he wants to see her again. Finally having a day-off from their busy schedule Donghae decided to randomly visit Dara and take her out for lunch.

"Do the members know you are here?" Dara asked. Still not believing that all of this is happening.

Donghae shook his head and a van parked in front of them. "Nope. But my manager does, that's why we have a car!"

Dara hesitated for a moment. Aigoo... If Seunghyun Oppa and GD finds out about this...

"So? Is lunch ok?" Donghae asked noticing Dara having second thoughts of coming.

You know sometimes you need to forget about those boys and start doing what makes you happy... Her sister's voice suddenly echoed on her mind. Oh what the heck. Lunch won't hurt. Dara thought to herself.

“Lead the way then.” Dara smiled at Donghae. “But you only have an hour and 30 minutes because I have a client meeting with Bom Unnie.” 

“Let’s not waste time then.” Donghae said opening the door for Dara then turned to her bodyguard. “You can take the front seat Big D and you can ask your driver to follow us where we are going.” 

Dara stared at Donghae as he gave instructions. 

“What?” Donghae asked upon seeing Dara looking at him quizzically. 

“It’s all right if Big D comes? And the driver following us?” Dara asked finding it peculiar. Usually the guys who want to date her don’t like having other people around and would prefer if they be alone. Donghae was different though and Dara liked it. 

“Look, I get it your brothers are over protective of you girls. When I asked your father to take you out on a date and he told me he agreed as long I protect you like your brothers I wasn’t kidding about agreeing to that. I don’t want your family to think that I want to break you from your family rules. If taking you out on a date means having a full entourage in tow then I better start working my off day and night so I can afford a date with you and your whole entourage.” Donghae explained as they drove off to where he planned to have lunch. 

Dara smiled at him. Wow. He really is different from the others.  Dara thought.  Donghae was actually the first guy who considered her family’s rules. He was the first one to understand and respect her brother’s strictness.  Could it be? She had found the perfect person that would fit in her crazy family. She smiled and felt warm inside as she thinks about how Donghae would really fit in her life suddenly, her phone rang. 

Minzy’s name flashed on the screen and she answered. “Yoboseo?” 

“Unnie, where are you? Do you want to have lunch together?” Minzy asked. 

Dara looked at Donghae and signaled him to keep quiet. “Uhm, No Bom Unnie and I will be discussing some things regarding our meeting later.” Dara lied. 

“Oh ok.” Minzy said pouting. CL and her didn’t have school today and they wanted to go out only everyone was busy so they ended up staying home instead. 

“See you later?” Dara said hanging up. 

“Ok.” Minzy said hanging up. 


--- 

“Where is she?” CL asked as soon as Dara hung up. Just then the front door opened and Bom was walking towards them at the lounge. 

“With Bom Unnie.” Minzy answered smirking. 

Bom stared at CL and Minzy wondering what’s happening.”What’s up?” 

“Aren’t you supposed to be with Dara Unnie?” Minzy asked raising an eyebrow. 

“Nope. Our meeting will be after lunch. Why?” Bom answered while scanning through her smartphone. 
 

Minzy smiled at CL and then looked at Bom again. “Well Dara Unnie said she’s with you right now having lunch.” 

Bom stopped texting and stared at her two sisters for a moment and started dialing again. “Yeah Mom is Dara with you?” 

“No why? I just got a message from her she’s eating at her favorite bbq restaurant.” Eunju answered giving away her daughter’s where about easily. 

“Oh nothing we have a meeting later and I just wanted to remind her not to be late thank you.” Bom explained hanging up and then dialing another number. 

“I’ll call Kyu” Minzy said getting what her sister was thinking. 

“Bom?” Siwon answered. 

“Is Donghae with you?” Bom asked right away. 

“It’s our day-off so no.” Siwon answered. 

“Thanks.” Bom said hanging up. 
 



--- 
 

 



“Wow. This is your favorite restaurant?” Donghae asked Dara as he looked around. They were now at an old barbecue restaurant with wooden chairs and tables. Not many people were eating as they usually have so the two have a little privacy while Big D was standing a few feet away from them. On the wall was a picture of Dara and her siblings when they were still young and another one was after Big Bang’s debut. 
 


“Yeah. After YG adopted us this was the first place we went to. I remember how deprived we looked as we ate one meat after the other. I must’ve finished 5 bowls of rice.” Dara giggled. 
 


“Really?” Donghae said not believing what he heard. 

 

“Yeah. Every weekend he would ask us where we want to eat and we always say here. Until he finally got tired of the food and forced us to eat at different restaurants as well.” Dara told him. 

 

“Wow.” Donghae said as he listens. “So what’s the story behind you guys being adopted?” 

Dara hesitated. Their past was a dark one, a thing they never want to go back to or even remember. Was she ready to tell an outsider of the family her story? 

“It’s ok if you don’t want to tell me or if you can’t tell me. It’s all right. I’ll understand.” Donghae suddenly told her as soon as he saw Dara’s worried look. 

“Sorry. Was I too obvious?” Dara apologized as Donghae nodded. “Well, me and my siblings we knew each other since we were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter