Chapter 13

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you think are you doing?” GD asked Dara as he paced back and forth in front of her inside YG’s home office.

“By the looks of how they were comfortable with our house it tells me this isn’t the first time.” Top said while seated at the couch near the office table.

Dara was getting irritated being interrogated like this. After the unfortunate event of getting caught by his brothers they asked if they could see her at their dad’s office without even greeting Super Junior.

“What were you thinking Dara?” GD asked again not stopping from pacing back and forth. “Bringing them here, you have younger sisters. What are you trying to prove? Why would you bring them here?”

Dara was about to answer when Eunju answered for her. “She didn’t. I did.”

5 heads turned to look at their mother shocked. “Dara never invited the boys here. It was always me or your dad. We figured if he likes her and he wants to date her why not here at the house? Where we can see them.”

“DATE?!?!” Daesung and Seungri exclaimed at the same time.

“Yes date.” Dara finally broke her silence and glared at her brothers. “I was in the middle of it actually before rudely interrupted.”

“What did you say?” Top said giving Dara a dark glare.

“I said I was in a middle of my date when someone rudely interrupted us.”Dara repeated rebelling against her brothers.

“Come on Dara dinner is ready.” Eunju called and Dara turned around to leave when Jiyong held her arm to stop her.

“We’re not yet finished talking.” Jiyong said gritting his teeth.

“Yes you are. Look, my house, my rules if you don’t want them as visitors then fine but that’s in your houses not mine.” Eunju said pointing a finger at her sons. “Now if you still have the manners I taught you then you should have dinner with us if not order out.”

Dara broke free from Jiyong’s grasps and walked together with her mother outside the office. Jiyong was holding his anger in and his right hand curled into a fist.

“Jiyong calm down.” Taeyang told him.

“Did you know they were dating?” Jiyong asked him still sounding angry.

“She did mention it a few times but I didn’t think it was this serious.” Taeyang lied. Of course Dara tells her everything but he had to lie for them in order for him to protect Dara from getting into more trouble.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Jiyong said getting even madder.

“Because you would be like this. And because I didn’t realize it was this extent.” Taeyang answered sighing.

“Hyung what do you want us to do?” Daesung asked.

“Nothing.” Top blurted.

They all turned and looked at him. “Let’s go.” Top said standing up and heading towards the door.

“Hyung.” Jiyong called.

“You heard what mom said Jiyong don’t piss her even more or we’ll lose in this battle.” Top told him before walking out of the office followed by Taeyang.

 

 

--

 

Super Junior members, the girls, Eunju and YG were chatting at the backyard when Top and Taeyang joined them.

“Ah Seunghyun, Yongbae, so nice of you to join us grab a seat.” YG said pointing at the empty seats reserved for them.

“Sorry for not greeting you properly awhile ago. We were taken aback a bit.” Top explained and bowing to the Suju members who in return stood up and bowed to them as well.

“It’s nothing Seunghyun-shii we understand.” Leeteuk told him.

Then the sliding door opened and Daesung and Seungri joined them with Jiyong behind them dragging him to join his family. Super Junior members stood up again and bowed and the three boys responded back.

“I’m hungry!” Seungri said starting to eat. They all started eating only there was this awkward silence that lingered them. They were all staring or looking at the people beside them. Minzy looked from Dara to Donghae to Jiyong to her parents. Donghae stared from Jiyong to Top to Yongbae to Dara. Eunhyuk looked from Donghae to Dara to Jiyong to Leeteuk.

“Wow. This is the quietest dinner I have ever been to.” CL suddenly broke the silence. “To think I’m eating with the top idols in Korea and yet I feel like I’m a loner.”

Eunhyuk nudged CL which caught Daesung’s attention. “YAH! Don’t nudge my sister! I will –“ Daesung said standing up and was about to grab Eunhyuk only CL stood between them.

“Uh sorry! Sorry!” Eunhyuk suddenly turned pale. They had been hanging out with the girls far too long that these gestures have become normal for them.

“Daesungie relax!!!!!” CL said stopping Daesung. “He didn’t mean to disrespect.”

Daesung paused for a moment realizing that their parents were there watching them. “Ah sorry it’s just I’m not used to seeing my sister being nudged by another man.”

“Omma! This food tastes wonderful!!” Seungri said not caring about the commotion happening on the other side of the table.

“Well thank you. Ryeowook cooked that.” Eunju said smiling at her favorite cooking partner.

“Tastes bland.” Seungri took back what he said and suddenly started eating another dish.

“How long have you been dating my sister?” Jiyong suddenly broke his silence and asked Donghae.

“We’ve been going out for almost 2 months now.” Donghae answered right away.

“So Mom, Siwon was helping us organize the things at the shop and we thought of an idea for our new ad.” Bom started talking getting pissed at how the boys are ruining the night.

“Really? How?” Eunju asked listening to business plans are much better than listening to his son’s rants.

“I can customize clothes for Big Bang and Super Junior!” Bom exclaimed.

“Do you like her?” Jiyong asked Donghae again not minding the others.

“Yes Jiyong-shii I like her.” Donghae answered without batting an eye. “In fact I like her a lot. No like is an understatement actually. I love her.”

“NO WAY!!” Seungri, Daesung, Ryeowook, Kyuhun and Eunhyuk all said at the same time.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk and then slapped him at the back of his head. “What are you shouting that for you knew about that.”

“Sorry reflex.” Eunhyuk said massaging the back of his head.

“Seunghyun Oppa you think you can get your other male friends to model for our clothing shop?” Bom asked trying to change the subject.

“I supposed so but then – “ Top was still answering Bom when Jiyong stopped him.

“Do you know anything about her besides the ones you find from the articles?” Jiyong asked raising an eyebrow at him.

“I know enough for me to like and love her.” Donghae answered straight to the point.

“Do you know anything about her childhood?” Jiyong asked right away.

“I don’t have to if she doesn’t want me to. Whatever happened to her in the past is none of my business. That was before she met me and if she doesn’t want to tell me then fine.” Donghae told Jiyong surprising the rest of the members on how brave he was to dodge every question fired at him.

“This fish is excellent mom!” Seungri exclaimed not minding the two people debating.

“Ryeowook cooked that too.” Eunju told him.

“Too salty.” Seungri commented right away making Ryeowook frown.

Leeteuk , Shindong and Siwon were all in the lookout in case all hell breaks loose and Jiyong and Donghae decides to just fight. Eunhyuk and Sungmin were getting worried because of the heated argument arising from the two. Ryeowook was plain disappointed that Seungri didn’t like his cooking and Kyuhun was just observing everybody.

Eunju was nudging YG to stop Jiyong but YG was just telling her to let it be. Minzy was fidgeting while CL kept nudging Bom to say somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter