Chapter 2

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the show there was an after party in which Big Bang and the girls went to. Unfortunately the boys were all over the girls that no one could approach them. Well except the Family Outing members but they knew them already way before. They didn’t even stay long because Top wanted to go home already.  Usually the boys would’ve stayed all night and partied with the other idols only their sisters were there so Top and GD decided to go home early. The girls were pissed off especially Bom and CL they couldn’t stop ranting at their van on their way home that even their bodyguards didn’t argue anymore. They knew better than to mess with an angry Bom.

The girls van was first to arrive in Yang Hyun Suk’s mansion.  Hyun Suk and his partner Eun-ju was waiting for them at the lounge area while sipping on some wine. Bom was the first to barge in the house and was going straight for the stairs followed by CL, Dara and Minzy.

 

“Girls?” Eun Ju called but Bom was too angry and was about to climb up the stairs when their dad called them. “Bom? Aren’t you even going to greet us?”

 

Bom looked up and tears filled her eyes. Her anger was building up and because she was trying to hold it in she was about to cry. She gave YG a peck on the cheek and then Eun Ju.

 

“Omo! What happened?” Eun Ju asked the girls noticing that they were all wearing gloomy faces. Minzy sat down beside their dad and leaned her head on YG’s shoulder. “I didn’t get to ask for an autograph from Super Junior Appa.”

 

Just then the boys entered the house and Bom’s anger worsened. Without saying a word she bowed to her parents and walked pass the boys went upstairs. Seungri grabbed her wrist to stop her only the girl slapped his hand to push it away.

 

“I’m going upstairs. I’m tired.” CL told her parents and followed Bom upstairs.

 

“What happened now?” Eun Ju asked Dara.

 

Dara looked at the direction of the stairs and then at her brothers and then to her parents and sighed. “I’m tired Omma. It’s been a long night. Minzy, come on let’s go.”

Dara and Minzy passed by the boys and again they didn’t say a word to them. Seungri grabbed Dara’s wrist making her stop. “Noona.”

 

“I’m tired Seunghyun-ah.” Dara said breaking free from Seungri’s grasp and continued to walk upstairs followed by Minzy. Dara called Seungri , Seunghyun, meaning she’s mad and there’s no point in talking to her tonight.

 

As soon as the girls were out of sight Eun Ju started scolding the boys. “What did you guys do now?”

 

“Nothing.” Jiyong answered.

 

Eun Ju furrowed her eyebrows. “Stop lying. Bom is beyond being angry. Can you explain why Minzy didn’t get her Super Junior autograph when your dad specifically asked your table to be near Super Junior’s?” Eun Ju asked the boys who were looking down at the floor.

 

“ They’re just mad because their bodyguards won’t let anyone near them.” Top explained making their mom widen her eyes.

 

“And because we wanted to go home early from the after party.” GD added.

 

Eun Ju sighed and shook her head. “You know one day your sisters will get fed up with all this craziness you guys are doing and leave.”

 

Eun Ju then followed the girls upstairs leaving YG staring at the boys.

“You do know your mom is right right?” YG asked the boys who were all looking down on the floor.

 

"Aigoo, you boys, your sisters are growing up now. You can't lock them forever. You have to show them the real world."  YG told the boys who were still standing in front of him with their head hanging low.

 

"We're protecting them from the harshness of the real world!" TOP answered looking straight at YG's eyes.

 

"What happens when you're not there? Huh? How will your sisters protect themselves when you wont stop overprotecting them!!" YG raised his voice as he scolded the boys. "I know you're just trying to be good brothers to them but look at your sisters you're making them miserable."

"We're just protecting them!" GD suddenly blurted. 

"From whom?!? Super Junior? Jaesuk? TVXQ? SNSD?" YG asked making the boys stop again.

"My goodness! The girls just went to watch Inkigayo its not like they went to a UN Summit! Minzy just wanted an autograph from Siwon! Its not like Siwon will abduct her!" YG added now screaming and pointing his fingers at each of the boys.

"You dont understand. " GD answered his patience growing thin. 

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! When you ask me for their bodyguards I gladly agreed and told you I will take care of it. But this, this is getting out of hand guys. I'm telling you boys back off! Otherwise you'll hurt them more!"YG said sternly leaving the boys and going up the stairs.

 

---

meanwhile...

 

Bom angrily flopped her body on her bed she was so pissed off with her brothers and she was now crying just so she could vent out her anger. This was the first time that they were going to be seen by the public and they didn't even enjoy it because the boys kept guarding them like everyone is off to kill them.

 

After a few minutes CL entered and lie down beside Bom. "I realy hate them."

"Tell me about it. All that effort to look good only to be covered by bodyguards and them! Ugh!" Bom agreed sitting up while wiping her cheeks from the tears. 

Just then Dara and Minzy entered Bom's room. "I really don't get the oppas anymore." Minzy said pouting. 

"I'm telling you the first time I'm going to do once I got a job and my own money? I'm going to live on my own." Bom told her sisters.

"Yeah Unnie, buy a big apartment and once I get a job too I'll share with you." CL agreed.

"You can't leave me here!" Minzy objected. "Unnie, are you going with them too? You can't leave! What about Omma? What about Appa?" Minzy asked looking at Dara.

“Why do you think I’ve been putting up with the boys? I mean, Omma and Appa, when they took us when we were little, when they said they were going to adopt all of you guys too, that’s when I told myself that I will forever owe them.” Dara sighed.

“Look Dara, I know I owe Appa and Omma too, the fact that they treated me like their own even if Omma was still too yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter