Chapter 28

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I hate you.” Dara sobbed as she continues to cry in her room. It has been hours since they got back from the awards night and Dara has been crying since. She couldn’t stop thinking about the incident with Donghae awhile ago; it kept playing on loop in her mind making her unable to sleep.

What kills Dara inside was she knew everything Donghae just said was true. She did plan leaving for New York all by herself. She did plan to break up with him in the most casual way ever without fulling explaining to Donghae why they were even breaking up.

 

“Is she still crying?” GD whispered as he pressed his ear in Dara’s bedroom door.

Seungri and Minzy has been eavesdropping and now the Yang siblings all gathered up and have their ears pressed on the door eavesdropping on what Dara’s saying.

“She just kept saying that she hates him.” Minzy reported.

“I feel like we’re stealing her privacy.” Bom whispered but kept her ear pressed in.

Suddenly they heard footsteps and all 8 of them ran towards their rooms to hide. Dara opened her bedroom door and headed to Yongbae’s room.

“Bae?” Dara whispered as she tiptoes inside the room thinking she’ll wake up the pretending to be asleep Yongbae. “Bae?”

Yongbae pretended to open only one eye and look at Dara. “What’s wrong? Is everything ok?”

“I know you were at my door just a few minutes ago.” Dara blurted making Yongbae stop pretending. “Can I sleep here?”

Yongbae gave his sister a soft smile and patted the mattress of his bed. “Hop on.”

Dara lay down beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder. “I hate him.”

And with that the crying started again, and all Yongbae could do was to pat his sister at the back to comfort her.

 

--

 

“Sinchayo he said that?” Eunju who was just getting the blow by blow news about what happened.

“Yes. Jiyong Hyung could’ve broken my hand while we were eavesdropping. I’ve never seen GD hyung that mad.”Seungri revealed to their family.

Yang Hyun Suk left early and GD, Yongbae and Dara were still not in the dining table that’s why the rest of the Yang siblings were telling their mother what happened the night before.

“Thank goodness Jiyong didn’t do anything rash.” Eunju said holding onto her chest. “My poor baby girl.”

“Dara Unnie was crying her heart out the whole night.” CL pouted.

“But we all know Donghae was telling the truth right?” Top suddenly defended Donghae to the surprise of the girls.

Just then Dara entered the dining area followed by Yongbae and the whole room fell silent.

The two sat down while the others exchanged glances.

“Well good morning.” Eunju smiled at her daughter. “I heard you’re going with Daesungie today?”

Dara nodded her head and the rest of the kids continued to eat while Yongbae scanned the room for GD.

“Where’s GD?”

“He left a few minutes ago.” Their mother answered.

Everyone turned their heads and looked at their mom.

“I thought he was still sleeping.” Top asked in surprise.

Their mother shook her head as she sipped her coffee. “Well he was very cranky this morning and said something about fixing something or clearing something out.”

Yongbae checked his mobile phone and read a message he received when his eyes grew wide.

“YAH! Jiyong is going to Super Junior’s dorm!!!”

“He’s what?!?!?!” Eunju shockingly stared at her son.

Dara stood up and worriedly looked at her brothers. “We have to get him before he kills Donghae.”

“CL and Minzy stay here with mom ok?” Top instructed as one by one the Yang siblings stormed out of the dining room and out of the house.

 

---

 

“Hyung please don’t create any chaos. Please.” Siwon begged GD who didn’t talk too much in their ride to Super Junior’s dorm.

Siwon parked the car and was greeted by Leeteuk at the basement to help them go up their building.

“Yah Jiyong-ssi don’t create any chaos. I’m warning you, our manager will kill me and Siwon!!!!” Leeteuk warned but still GD just kept quiet.

Inside the elevator the two SJ members are agitated while GD was still too quiet. As soon as they reach the floor of Donghae’s dorm Leeteuk placed his hand on GD’s shoulder and looked at him with concern.

“Look, I just want to talk to him man to man.” GD answered but when Leeteuk still didn’t let him go he just nodded at him. “I promise I won’t hit him.”

The three of them walked out of the elevator and towards the front door of the dorm. Leeteuk punched in the password and the three of them entered.

Kyuhun and Sungmin were playing a computer game while Heechul and Shindong lazily watched them Yesung, Eunhyuk and Donghae are talking by the dining table while Ryeowook was busily preparing breakfast.

“SIWON!!!” Shindong shouted as soon as he saw the two men entering their dorm. “HYUNG!!!”

Everybody turned and looked at them but to their surprise GD appeared behind Leeteuk.

“GD?” Sungmin uttered causing Donghae to turn and look again.

“Yah! Are you crazy? Why is he here?” Heechul whispered to Leeteuk.

Donghae stood up and glared at GD.

“Can we talk?”

Donghae smirked at him. “What are you doing here Jiyong-ssi?”

“I want us to talk man to man.”

“Go home Jiyong-ssi there’s nothing to talk about.”Donghae said going back to his seat.

“She still loves you.” GD blurted.

“And so? What do you want me to do? Go back to her?”

GD nodded.

“Wow. That easy huh? Jiyong-ssi you might be mistaken, you are not in YG where in you’re the prince and you get what you want. Life doesn’t just go that way.” Donghae reminded him.

“You should be angry with me not her. So just talk to her at least, she’s not ok.” GD asked again.

Donghae smirked, stood up and walked closer to GD. The other members watching closely as tension filled the air.

“Why should I? She didn’t care before when she broke up with me. She didn’t think of how I would feel. She didn’t answer my calls. She didn’t answer my texts so why the hell would I care if she’s not ok?” Donghae said raising his voice.

“You think you guys are all that great and all that swag that you cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter