Chapter12

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months have already passed and having dinner at the Yang’s has been normal for the boys. Sometimes the members go there even if Dara or Donghae was not there.       Both YG and SM have decided that Donghae and Dara can date but they would prefer if they hang out with the girls and other members in tow. It was fine with Donghae and Dara though there are times that they also hang out by themselves talking, laughing at other people, helping each other with whatever they need to accomplish that day.

“Yoboseo?” Dara answered her phone as she looked over her bedside clock and saw that it was 1 am in the morning already. The Yangs have gone to Japan to see Big Bang and watch them in some of their performances.

“Hey.” Donghae greeted sounding tired.

“Hey. Are you ok?” Dara asked sitting up on her hotel bed.

“Yeah I’m alright. Our schedule got moved so we got home late. You? How are you? How’s Japan? How are your brothers?” Donghae asked as he sits down on the side of his bed.

“I’m fine. It’s cold here right now. Brothers are doing fine. They are actually out partying with Dong-Wook Oppa and Teddy Oppa and Dad. Today was tiring we walked and walked because Minzy was looking for something and we’ve been to almost 10 differents places only to find out-“

“I miss you.” Donghae suddenly cut Dara.

“Huh?” Dara said shocked form what she heard.

“I miss you baby girl. When are you coming back?” Donghae repeated.

Dara’s heart beat paced. Two months have passed and the two of them have become closer. Donghae has become more forward with his feelings with the way he talks and how he treats her and Dara was starting to have feelings for the boy already.

“In a week, Bom Unnie and I need to go back for our finals.” Dara answered hiding her giddiness from him.

“A week is forever.” Donghae suddenly blurted.

“Omo you’re being cheesy again.” Dara told him. “Don’t worry you can have dinner at our place as soon as we go back to Korea ok?”

“Promise?” Donghae asked lying down on his bed staring at the ceiling.

“Promise.” Dara confirmed while smiling by herself.

“Ok. It’s late baby girl go back to sleep.” Donghae said while smiling and staring at the ceiling.

“Ok. Talk to you soon.” Dara answered and then hung up.




Donghae stood up and went out of his room finding Eunhyuk by the couch watching TV while munching on some chips.

“You’re still not tired?” Donghae asked sitting beside him.

“I am but you know how when you’re tired and you want to go to sleep but you can’t?” Eunhyuk tried to explain but Donghae looked confused so he didn’t explain any further.

“How about you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“I’m not sleepy yet.” Donghae lied and turned his head and looked out the window. The view of the skyline from their apartment was breathtaking and yet it made Donghae feel sad even more.

“You miss her?” Eunhyuk asked looking at Donghae.

“So much.” Donghae answered right away.

“You like her that much huh?” Eunhyuk said placing the bowl of popcorn on top of the table.

“Her smile. Her laugh. The way she scrunch her nose. How she gets worried of the simplest things. She’s not just some pretty face like other girls. She’s like the whole deal. Her heart is selfless, it’s like she’s about to eat the last kimbap on her plate but she sees Minzy’s expression that she likes it even if she hasn’t eaten yet she’d still give it to Minzy. And that, that makes her more beautiful.” Donghae said while staring at the sky from their window.

“Have you fallen for her?”Eunhyuk asked.

Donghae turned and stared at Eunhyuk with a questioning look. “Ok. That was a stupid question. Of course you already have otherwise we wouldn’t talking about this.”

“I don’t know. I’m just happy whenever she’s with me. Whenever I hear her voice, it calms me down. The way she sees life, inspires me much. Like I want to succeed more to be worthy of her. Do you get what I mean?” Donghae said looking back at the view.

“What about Big Bang?”Eunhyuk reminded him.

Donghae sighed. They have been lucky because Dara’s brothers have been promoting for awhile in Japan and because they usually go there to visit them, the boys didn’t have time to go back to Korea yet. Once their Japan promotions end they’ll head back to Korea and that’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter