Chapter 18

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri was about to lie down when his phone started to beep with a message waiting for him, his eyes widened as soon as he saw the message. In the other room, Daesung was browsing through the internet when something caught his eye that made his lips pale. Across the room they heard both CL and Minzy scream “Unnie” from each room. Bom and Taeyang were still downstairs watching TV with their parents when YG got a phone call and the three others stared at the breaking news.

“YG PRINCESS DATES SM IDOL” this headline was splashed all over the newspapers, online news, TV etc.

Seungri, Daesung, CL and Minzy all got out of their rooms at the same time and stared at each other for a moment, all looking worried. They ran towards Dara’s room to check on their sister and carefully opened the door just to make sure they won’t wake her up.

“DARA!” Yongbae shouted as he ran towards her room and passed by his siblings. He swung the door open and saw a teary-eyed Dara one hand on her phone and the other was holding the remote control of her television.

Tears formed in her eyes upon seeing photos of her and Donghae during dinner, by the river and when they got back to the van to go home.

“Oppa?” Dara turned and looked at Yongbae as her whole body trembles in fear. “I’m never gonna see him again aren’t I?”

Yongbae sighed as tears strolled down Dara’s cheeks. He walked towards Dara and hugged her. Daesung approached the two and grabbed the remote control from Dara’s grasps.

“Dara!!!” Bom screamed as she enters the room and found Dara crying in Yongbae’s arms.

“I won’t be able to see him after this won’t I?” Dara kept saying and Yongbae looked at each one of his siblings trying to find the right words to tell his dongsaeng.

Seungri’s phone suddenly rang. “Jiyong hyung? Neh. We’re here. Well…” Seungri looked at the situation inside the room and slowly walked out the room.

“Yeah she’s with Yongbae Hyung. Crying.” Seungri’s voice was soft but still they could hear what he said.

“What’s gonna happen now?” Minzy whispered to CL

“I don’t know.” CL mouthed to her sister.

 

 

--

 

 

Meanwhile….

 

Donghae arrived at their and dreamily walked through the hallway to find Eunhyuk and Sungmin playing cards on the flour of their lounge area. Leeteuk and Shindong was laughing while watching them.

“Oh Donghae! You’re here! How was the date?” Leeteuk greeted but Donghae was still dreaming when he sat down beside Leeteuk.

The four boys stared at Donghae who was smiling by himself while his fingers touched his lips.

“YAAH! What’s wrong with you?” Shindong asked wondering why Donghae acted silly smiling by himself.

Suddenly Eunhyuk figured it out slowly. “Could it be?” Eunhyuk asked smiling widely looking at Donghe and then shifting his gaze to Sungmin.

“What?” Leeteuk and Shindong asked at the same time.

Sungmin stared at Donghae who was still smiling while touching his lips like a high school kid when he slowly realized what happened.

“AAAHHH!!!” Sungmin exclaimed jumping up and down and pointing at Donghae.

“What?” Leeteuk asked Sungmin who was laughing with Eunhyuk clapping hishand.

“Hyung!” Donghae smiled at Leeteuk and hugged him.

“YAH! What’s wrong with you?” Leeteuk asked bewildered with Donghae’s actions.

“How long was it?” Eunhyuk asked.

“YAH! What are you talking about? Donghae-ah where did it happened?” Sungmin asked excitedly.

Shindong realized what they were talking about and yelled loudly. “YOU KISSED ALREADY?!!?”

Leeteuk eyes widened upon hearing this and smiled widely together with the other members feeling happy about the news.

“I feel stupid, why am I so giddy with you and Dara kissing?” Leeteuk suddenly calmed himself down.

 

Just then Ryeowook barged inside the dorm shouting. “Leeteuk hyung! Hyung! Watch this palli!” he said grabbing the remote control and changing the channel. Then other members of the group started walking inside the dorm confusing the others that were just cheering for Donghae.

Donghae was smiling like a kid to s up until he heard the news on the television.

“A photo of the Super Junior idol has been posted online having intimate dinner with the YG heiress and then later on watching the fountain show near the Han River.”

 Donghae stood up from the couch and stared at the television where he could see clear photos of him and Dara at the restaurant, walking by the Han River, and when Dara was leaning her head by the river.

“Minutes after the photo was posted by an anonymous tipper, the photo spread like wildfire through the different social networks. It is still unclear on what both agencies stand on the issue of dating. No words yet from both agencies.”

Donghae froze. This is bad. Voices of both his boss and YG telling him not to get caught echoed in his head, and he suddenly felt his stomach turn upside down. He grabbed his mobile and called Dara.

“Yoboseo?” Dara answered sounding sleepy.

“Are you watching the news?”

“Huh? No. I’m about to –“

“Turn on your TV quick.” Donghae instructed nervously.

“Ok. What’s wrong? You sound upset. Did something-“ Dara could no longer continue her words. Donghae guessed that she already saw why. He then heard shouting and Yongbae’s voice until the call was cut. Donghae couldn’t move. Members are discussing about it but Donghae couldn’t comprehend.

Just then Donghae’s phone rang and so did Leeteuk’s, Heechul’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter