Chapter 14

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yoboseo?” Dara answered her phone while her eyes are still closed and her comforter covering her whole body. 

“Hey gorgeous! Good morning!” Donghae greeted from the other end. 

“Morning.” Dara smiled and tried to get up but her comforter was to heavy that she couldn’t even lift her arms. 

“We’re on our way. See you later?” Donghae asked giving away his excitement. 

“Yeah, I’ll see you in a few.” Dara said before hanging up and wondered what the heck is stopping her from getting up. 

She was sleeping with her front facing the bed and she was trying so hard to get up but her comforter was too heavy. She tried to lift harder again but she was just to weak to get out. She turned around carefully while still trapped inside her comforter only to see her whole bed was taped with a packaging tape from one end to the other end. “What the?!” 

Panicked crept on her body and she started screaming. “UNNIEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOM UNNIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOM!!!!! DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OPPPAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” 

Dara squirmed her way to get out but the comforter was taped to tight just enough for her to breathe and turn a bit. 

“UNNNIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE HELPPPP!!!” Dara didn’t stop from screaming and shouting until running footsteps were heard nearing her room and finally Bom and CL barged in her room followed by their mother. 

“WHAT THE?!?” Bom and CL exclaimed at the same time while Eunju’s eyes widened. 

“Good morning! Help please?!” Dara greeted them. 

“What’s going on?” Minzy entered her room, her eyes still half closed, she took one look at Dara and she suddenly woke up. “ HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?” 

“Where are the boys?” Bom asked their mom. 

“Well everyone has their schedule today so they all left early. But Seungri left last he said something about his hyungs asking him to do something before leaving.” Eunju told her daughters while trying to help Dara out from bed. “This comforter is expensive! I bought this while we were in Europe!!!! Aissshh” 

“Mom, you have to ground them please?!?!” Dara asked Eunju as she was finally able to break free. 

“Ground them? What are we four? I have a better idea. Mom can you ask Seungri where he is? I have a feeling this has something to do with Dara and Donghae again.” Bom said looking at her poor sister. 

“Aigoo… those boys.” Dara sighed as she looked at her poor comforter. 

“Unnie aren’t you going to be late for your date?” CL suddenly asked noticing the time that passed as they tried to get her out. 

“OMO!” Dara said as she rushed and panicked to get ready. 

“Don’t worry about Seungri I’ll handle him.” Bom said smirking at her. 



-- 


GD, Top and Yongbae were getting their make ups redone for the second set of their photoshoot for a new CF. Daesung was at the couch playing with his mobile phone. Seungri wanted to sleep the whole day that’s why he was assigned to make sure Dara won’t be able to leave for her date before going back to their dorm. 

Suddenly their phones beeped at the same time and their eyes widened at the same time upon seeing the photo sent to them. 

“HOLY !” GD blurted. 

“WHAT IS THIS?” TOP exclaimed. 

“WHAT THE?!” Daesung said his chinky eyes became wide. 

Yongbae didn’t say anything but he started laughing while the other 4 stared at the picture in disbelief. 

Then another message followed and it was from Bom: 

“YAH! YANG SEUNGHYUN! YANG YONGBAE! YANG JIYONG! YANG DAESUNG! TRY TO PULL ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR STUNTS AGAIN AND I’M TELLING YOU I’LL LEAVE!! IF YOU KNOW ME THAT MUCH THEN THIS IS A WARNING NOT TO COME HOME FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS.” Bom said on her text message. 

Just then Top’s phone rang and it was YG. “Oh boy.” 

“Yeah. Dad?” Top answered innocently. 

“DO YOU KNOW HOW FURIOUS YOUR MOTHER IS RIGHT NOW?!?! HAVE YOU BOYS COMPLETELY LOST IT?!?”Everyone could hear YG’s ranting even if he wasn’t on speaker. 

“Well- 

“WHAT WERE YOU THINKING TAPING DARA ON THE BED?!?! WHAT IF SHE HAD ONE OF HER DREAMS AND WE COULDN’T GET HER OUT ON TIME?!?!” 

“Dad I- 

“YOU ARE THE ELDEST SEUNGHYUN YOU SHOULD LEAD YOUR SIBLINGS WELL. I EXPECT SO MUCH FROM YOU. YOU WILL BE THE NEXT IN LINE AND YOU ACT LIKE THIS!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!” 

“Dad- 

“YOU’RE THE ELDEST YOU FIX THIS! IF YOU TRY TO PULL ANOTHER ONE OF THESE STUNTS AGAIN I WILL KICK YOU FIVE OUT OF THE HOUSE AND REMOVE YOUR NAMES IN THE FAMILY!!!” YG shouted and then hang up the phone not letting Top explain. 

“I can’t believe Seungri did that!” Yongbae said laughing his head off from the couch. 

“I can’t believe Bom did that!” Jiyong exclaimed looking at the photo sent by Bom wherein Seungri was taped on a chair by his sisters with a packaging tape and his mouth was also taped to prevent him from screaming or making noises. 

“What are we going to do with him?” Daesung asked looking at his hyungs. 

“Yongbae ask manager hyung to get Seungri out of that chair. I don’t think we can go home because the BOMMINATOR is out. Tell hyung to pretend like Seungri has a schedule or something. Daesung you tail your Unnie.” Top ordered his dongsaengs. 

Daesung left hurriedly while Yongbae showed Seungri’s picture to their manager and explained to him what they wanted him to do.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

“Hey you ok?” Donghae asked Dara as he passed by where she was seated while waiting for their photo shoot to be finished.

 

“Yeah I am. How about you? Aren’t you tired?” Dara smiled looking at him.

 

“Nope. After Kyuhun’s solo shots will re-do the group ones and then we can go.” Donghae explained while wiping his forehead from sweat.

 

“Ok.” Dara smiled brightly.

 

“What was the situation at your house this morning?” Donghae asked while the two of them watched Kyuhun pose.

 

“Oh it was nothing. Seungri tried to stop me from getting up from my bed.” Dara answered casually.

 

Donghae snickered. “How?”

 

“He taped my comforter from one end to another, preventing me to move.” Dara said bluntly like it was nothing.

 

Donghae stared at Dara in shock of what he just heard. “Did I hear you right?”

 

Dara turned and looked at Donghae who looked pale. “Huh?”

 

“Did you just say he taped your comforter from one end to another?” Donghae asked again Dara nodded to confirm. “And it’s ok with you?”

 

“Well, they’re boys and they always play rough like that so I just let them be boys.” Dara shrugged. “Once Seungri poked Minzy in the eye accidentally and Minzy cried like for an hour Seunghyun Oppa got so pissed off he tied Seungri upside down on a tree branch. Luckily our mom found him after 10 minutes!”

 

Donghae turned whiter even more upon hearing the story.

 

“Omo! Donghae are you ok?” Dara asked touching Donghae’s cheek.

 

Taken aback by the gesture Donghae’s cheeks suddenly blushed. Dara giggled at his cuteness.

 

“Aww… so cute when you blush.” Dara said pinching Donghae’s cheek softly.

 

 

“kyaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunhyuk suddenly screamed a few meters away while hugging their leader Leeteuk.

 

“Aigoo… I think I’m going to be sick.” Kyuhun suddenly blurted.

 

“Yah! Maknae shut up!” Heechul said slapping playfully Kyuhun’s head.

 

 

Donghae and Dara laughed as the Super Junior members teased them at their moment.  

 

“Ok, last shoot for the day!”  One of the PDs announced and all the members started to walk towards the set.

 

“Let’s eat lunch after this?” Donghae asked Dara while he was standing up.

 

“Ok.” Dara nodded at him and Donghae responded with a wink.

 

 

Dara blushed. He has that impact on her, making her heart flutter even at the simplest gestures. Dara has been around men all her life. She has her dad and five brothers and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter