Chapter 3

Date Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG and his wife were still sleeping when doors started banging, feet began stomping, voices started screaming outside their room...

Eunju nudged YG. "Hon, go check on the kids."

"I miss the times when they were still boys and girls and haven't learn the word fighting with each other" YG told his wife.

Meanwhile out on the hallway...

 

BLAG!!!

 

"Noona!!!" Come on talk to me!!! I'm sorry!!!" Daesung pleaded as he linked his arm into Bom's and followed her around.

"Get off me!" Bom screamed at him but Daesung wouldn't let go of her.

 

BLAG!!!!

 

Bom and Daesung's voice disappeared but then stomping of feet replaced it.

"Yah! Bommie! I'm hungry can you make breakfast already?” Yongbae knocked on Bom’s door.

Then CL opened her door and shouted. “NO UNNIE!!! DON’T DO IT!!!”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN DON’T DO IT?!?!” Yongbae asked turning to look at CL.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT CHAERIN?!?!” Suddenly Bom with Daesung still hugging her arm, got out of her room and now the 4 of them are at the hallway glaring at each other.

“I am not shouting at her, she was far from me awhile ago so I had to raise the volume of my voice.” Yongbae explained.

 

Just then Dara came out of her room, her eyes still half-closed. “What is this noise all about?”

“NOONA!! Please don’t get mad at me anymore!!! It’s the hyungs! They bullied me to do it!!!” Daesung said kneeling down and hugging Dara’s left leg.

“YAH! What do you mean we bullied you?!!?” Yongbae said pinching Daesung’s cheek.

 

“AAAH!!!! That hurts Hyung!!!” Daesung exclaimed.

“Come on guys! It’s too early what’s this all about?!?!” GD who was awakened because of the noise told his siblings.  Then Top, Seungri and Minzy went out of their rooms too and now the Yang siblings are all in the hallway.

“Bommie I’m hungry.” Dara ignored her brothers and looked at her sister.

“Chaerin, Minzy, go get dress we’re eating out!” Bom told the girls.

“WHAT?!?!” Yongbae and Daesung shouted.

“YOU ARE NOT GOING OUT!!!” GD suddenly shouted at the girls.

CL stomped her feet and returned to her room banging the door.

 

BLAG!!!!

 

“WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!” YG who is now fully awake because of all the noise outside their room.

“Appa Sajangnim!!!! The noonas are going out for breakfast!!! Don’t allow them!!!” Daesung told YG

“WHY CAN’T WE?!?!” Bom shouted folding her arms in front of her chest.

“Why don’t you want to cook?!?!” GD glared at Bom.

Dara turned around and walked towards her room.  “Where are you going?!?!” Yongbae asked.

“I’m going back to my room and just starve myself the whole morning!!!” Dara answered and banged the door upon closing.

“Guys, come on it’s too early no fighting ok? I don’t want to get mad at 7:30 in the morning! Whoever is hungry cook their own food. Alright? Now please , if you guys don’t want to sleep , well let those who want to sleep, sleep!” YG said entering their room again only Seungri, Minzy and Top were already sleeping at their bed with Minzy hugging Eunju, Seungri hugging Minzy and Top hugging Seungri. Just like when they first adopted them.

Every morning the kids would go to their room and then cuddle up with them in the bed. The more squeezed in they get the more secured the kids felt. Sometimes YG would wake up with Top hugging him from the back and CL’s foot on his cheek and now they’re biting each other’s head getting at the nerves of each other. They really are growing up fast… but there are things that you won’t be able to change. YG thought to himself and sighed walking out of the room and decided to sleep on the couch downstairs instead.

 

---

One afternoon of January 2009

“Ok guys don’t disperse too much so when an emergency occurs I can easily get a hold of all of you alright?” Super Junior’s manager instructed the members.

Today was their day off and the members wanted to go to the mall to buy some stuff and hang out. Of course being the idols they were it was really hard for them to even walk to the next street.

“Eunhyuk let’s go get some ice cream!” Shindong said grabbing Eunhyuk who grabbed Donghae and walked towards the direction of the ice cream parlor.

The three of them entered the store and Shindong ordered immediately. He got a double scoop chocolate and vanilla, Eunhyuk got a green tea flavored while DOnghae ordered just plain vanilla.

While the members are paying at the cashier two beautiful ladies went inside the store.

“Dara-shii, CL-shii you are alone today? No bodyguards?” the crew asked catching the attention of Donghae. He turned to look at the new customers and his heart beat raced fast. CL turned and saw the members too. “Omo! Unnie, it’s Super Junior!” she said nudging her sister.

“Oh Chaerin where are your manners? Greet properly.” Dara told her sister.

The two girls bowed and greeted them making Donghae blush. “Anneonghaseo! We’re Super Junior!” Shindong and Eunhyuk greeted their usual Super Junior greeting but Donghae was stuck to where he was standing and was just staring at Dara.

“YAH! Donghae! Greet!” Shindong told Donghae who got startled making CL giggle.

“Oh! Anneonghaseo!” Donghae bowed and greeted.

After greeting, it was pretty obvious that the boys still wanted to talk to them only they remembered what happened the last time someone tried to talk to the girls.

“Shindong-shii, can I call you SHindong-shii?” CL asked trying to break the awkwardness.

“Oh yes, you can call me Shindong Oppa if you like and if no one is going to break my arms.” Shindong joked making the girls giggle.

“So you don’t have any schedule today?” CL asked. Donghae was a bit shy that he couldn’t look straight at Dara and was just doing side glances.

“Yeah the members wanted  to go shopping so we went here. How about you guys? Are we being monitored right now? Are black suited guys going to come out? Or Big Bang barging in here and will break our faces?”Eunhyuk answered and pretended to look around like trouble was approaching.

The girls laughed. “No, our bodyguards are outside. But they do not break off anyone’s arms when my brother’s are not around. We always follow protocol so they do not worry like our brothers.” Dara explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter