Why me

My secret job

Jungmin looked at the ground and said "Hey its a girl," Chunji replyed " But why is she in here.....with Minwoo?" they all looked at Minwoo and Minwoo quickly said "How would i know a girl like that, plus she was already in here so..yea." Youngmin told Kwangmin and Donghyun to go get the school nurse before the girl gets a bump on the head, and so Kwangmin and Donghyun did what they were told. Riki told Hyunseong to help him carry the girl to the couch and they both started to stare at her and the others said " Hey stop looking at her she might wake up" Minwoo got annoyed and went to sit at his desk looking out the window.

As soon as the nurse came in, she put a hot towel on her head and asked what happened and they said " Well we opened the door and she knocked out" Nurse  replyed " Well by the looks of it she might have gotten shocked she's sweating a little and she's knocked out"  then everyone turned to Minwoo and Minwoo said "What i didn't do anything, i just yelled at her and..." the nurse intterupted " Well whatever it is don't do it again being shocked and knocked out isn't good it may attract a heartattack especially at this age "

Minwoo thought to himself A heartattack pshh she must be kidding me tshh and smirk

The nurse left the room and the boys just stood there looking at her and L.joe said " Hey, by the looks of her she seems to be a nice kid, tshh must be a freshman" Youngmin replyed "Of course she's a freshman why would she enter this room then" L.joe did an Oh yea face and Minwoo said " Man when is she going to wake up, its almost time for class to start"

Then 2 mins later, Ha-ri woke up and rubbed her eyes and looked around and saw 11 handsome guys surrounding her and was surprised that it was the guys that she saw in front of the school and then she remembered that she was supposed to get out and asked " Umm, what time is it" Donghyun qiuckly looked at the clock and said "3 more mins until school starts" Ha-ri was shocked and quickly picked her things up and headed towards the door and the guys just looked at her when she was running towards the door and said "Wow, not even a thank you" Niel replyed "Hey she looks like shes in a rush, i would do the same too" Then all the boys slit up into 6 and went to there rooms.

Ha-ri ran to her first class and was on time the teacher looked at her and said " Hello im teacher Kim, you may take your sit" Ha-ri greeted him and went to sit at the table in the back next to the window. Mr. kim started to talk about the rules and the school rules like every first day of school is supposed to and Ha-ri didn't want to listen because she had already read them in the handbook and decided to look out the window apparently on the other side of the campus was the side where the 12 guys classes were.

Ha-ri was thinking to herself Why are there 12 guys that have two different rooms then the others is it that they're famous...no no...oh it must be that they're rich tshh of course stubborn rich boys no wonder girls run to them oh well at least  im know where im not going to go inside anymore

After first class, Ha-ri went to her second class and it was on the other side of the campus where the 12 guys were. Ha-ri decided to not bump into them so there won't be any trouble in the future, but right right when she didn't want trouble her class turns out to be no class so Ha-ri decided to go to the office and ask to change the schedule and the assitant said " Oh there was a mistake,well that means as a freshman you get to have a second elective" Ha-ri was happy, but felt uneasy but was still happy and then the phone rang and she picked up and hung up. The assitant said " Well looks like you have to be a student assitant from today on" Ha-ri nodded her head and the assitant gave her the schedule and told her the direction to get there. And when Ha-ri got there Ha-ri looked at the class number on the schedule and says "302" and it says the same thing on the class door which is the class she was asked to get out, Ha-ri suddenly thought to herself Im dead, my life is ruin ahhhh and right when she was about to straighten herself up the door opened and Ha-ri entered and went straight to the teacher.