Clean & leave

My secret job

It was sunday in the morning, Minwoo woke up and noticed that he was in his room and didn't see Ha-ri anywhere then when he went downstairs, he saw the other guys and asked "Hey, have you guys seen Ha-ri" L.joe replied "No she wasn't home yesterday either" Minwoo got annoyed and said "Gosh this girl is really making trouble for us" messing up his sleeping hair, "Ok, well i think i know where she is just do whatever you guys left off" Minwoo went to take a shower and got dressed up and went to his car and drove off.

At Ha-ri's parents house, Ha-ri woke up early and made her parents a good morning breakfast. When Ha-ri's parents woke up they were touched and hugged Ha-ri and ate her breakfast.The doorbell ranged and Ha-ri said "Omo, who's here this early, i'll go check" Ha-ri's dad said "No, Ha-ri, i''ll go you since already made this breakfast for us" "Ok daddy" Ha-ri's dad went to open the door to see a teenage boy standing there.

Minwoo drove to Ha-ri's house and ranged the door bell standing impatiently and then someone opened the door and saw Ha-ri's dad. Minwoo said"Hello, is Ha-ri here" Ha-ri's dad looked at him from head to toe and said "Are you a friend of hers, you look like a rich boy at your age" "Ah, you can say that we're friends, and thanks?" "Uh-huh, well Ha-ri made us some breakfast why don't you come in " looking at Minwoo entering the house. Minwoo looked around and it was really clean more than he expected it to be and Ha-ri's dad said "Follow me boy, oh by the way what's your name" Minwoo responded "Ah, Minwoo, sir" "Uh-huh.."he followed Ha-ri's dad into the kitchen and saw Ha-ri sitting next to her mom laughing and talking. Ha-ri turned to see Minwoo there and looked at him shocked and looked back at her mom. Ha-ri's dad couldn't help but asked "So, Minwoo, what kind of relationship do you have with my daughter" Ha-ri stares at Minwoo and Minwoo replied "Ah~shes just my sisters friend thats all no relationship" in the akward moment Ha-ri said "Dad, you should continue eating i'll be back, Minwoo" Minwoo stood up and followed Ha-ri and Ha-ri whisphered "Yah!! what are you doing here" Minwoo relplied "Hello, to pick you up to clean" "Tsh..well you should have just called gosh making it akward in front of my parents, gosh" "I did you turned off your phone this morning and L.joe said he couldn't contact you either" "Oh, well you should know that i can come back anytime" "Well that anytime is this time" Ha-ri walked away and went back into the kitchen and said " Mom, Dad i have to go my friend wants me now" Ha-ri's dad said "Oh ok then come back to visit anytime ok" "Ok dad" hugs her mom and dad and leaves with Minwoo.

When Minwoo and Ha-ri got in the car, Ha-ri exploded "Gosh seriously you should have just been patient seriously i can't take it anymore" Minwoo just smirked and Ha-ri said "Hey wipe that smirk off your face, gosh if you want me to clean ill give you clean just watch" When they got home Ha-ri walked upstairs and went to Minwoo's room to get cleaned up and came back downstairs and cleaned up what was there from yesterday and didn't talk to anyone and everyone asked Minwoo "YAH!! waht happen to Ha-ri she looks so pissed off and a little pale" Minwoo looks at Ha-ri and said "Tsk..she must put too many compacted on thats all and shes just pissed off because i went to pickk her up just to clean up" L.joe said "Hey you should easy up on her you know" Minwoo looks at the tv and said "Look L.joe you should know what im going through so theres no going easy" "Whatever, hey you guys wanna go out to have fun" everyone replied "Of course, lets go get ready" they all got ready and left including Minwoo. Ha-ri went to clean up and finished and wrote a note and put it on a paper and taped it on the tv. Ha-ri went upstairs to pack and left the house.

When the guys got back home late since morning it was about 10 at night, Minwoo and the others knocked out on the floor and couch from having to much fun today and wished tomorrow wouldn't have come.

The next morning, the guys woke up and Cap was heading to the tv to turn it on and saw a piece of paper there saying it was from Ha-ri and read it.The others came and Minwoo took the note and it says:

Hi there guys,

By now i left the house already, its 12:38 pm now in the after noon you guys left two hours ago

Im sorry that im not there to clean up anymore but all i want to say is that I ADMIT THAT I STOLE YOUR STUPID BOOK Minwoo , but i actually didn't so you guys should stop with me acting like im still your maid so don't come up to me at school anymore people will think somethings up ok bye....

Cap said "Huh, Ha-ri's really gone now" L.joe says "Welp we can stop treating her like a maid now" Youngmin and Kwangmin responds "Yea we did treat her like a bad host" Minwoo stopped all the sad talking and said "Hey she admits it so from now on don't talk to her anymore and when you guys see her don't look at her ok" everyone looked at him and had to agree then left to school.

 

 

 

 

I can tell this chapter stinks so yea srry