Dating now Marriage!!!

My secret job

In the morning, Ha-ri woke up smiling and happy that she's home and went to get ready for school then Ha-ri forgot that she planned to get breakfast for her parents and quietly runs to the kitchen to make breakfast. When she finished cooking, she went to the bathroom to tie her hair in a ponytail and grabbed her bag and walked to school.

On Ha-ri's way out of the house, Ha-ri locked the door and turned to walk but Minwoo was standing there and Ha-ri was shocked to see him there and said "Yah!!, you scared me to death geez" Minwoo laughed and responded "Come on ill drive you to school" "Tch..fine" Ha-ri went in the car and Minwoo drove to school.

On their way to school, Ha-ri remembered the scar on Minwoo's back and said "Uh..so what happened to your back" Minwoo replied after 10seconds of silent "Well, you don't need to know" "Why, im your maid i need to know everything" "Tch..your really going to use it against me" "Yes" "Fine, well it was last year i got into a bad fight because of a girl i was playing with and well her brother and his gang came and beat me up, her brother used a brick wood that was hard and straight and i fell from there, thank god L.joe was there to help me escape to got to the hospital" "Oh, wow im sorry" "Ha no need to be its just a small scar thats all" "A small scar..tch..you really know how to fool people huh" "Well we're here" Ha-ri got out of the car and felt her heart thumping and tries to stop it and looked at Minwoo getting out of the car it was thumping even harder and looked away from Minwoo and put her hand on top of her heart and tried to make it stop thumping and said "Uh..thank you for giving me a ride, i'll be going" Ha-ri walked really fast to class and her heart stopped beating so fast, she took a deep breath and sat down.

When lunch came around, girls were around the stage screaming and there they were Top Boys standing on the stage and Minwoo announced "Uh..this song is for Ha-ri" Ha-ri looked at them shocked and listened to their song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo6WXbdKEoY

When they finished singing they looked at Ha-ri smiling and Minwoo said "Ha-ri what do you say, will you be mine" Ha-ri looked at them and didn't say anything and along silence for about 5 mins and Minwoo says "Well..." Ha-ri looked at him with a smile and said "Yes" every girl crying or screaming and cheering for the new couple and Minwoo ran down the stage to hug Ha-ri and twril her around and stopped to say "Remember yesterday you said who i liked well she has to be cute, helpful, loving, caring, and it also has to be you and only you" Ha-ri smiled and Minwoo hugged her even tighter.

After school, Ha-ri walked home and Minwoo pulled her and said "Your not going to ride with me" "Oh, im sorry i forgot Minwoo" "No, im sad now" "Tch..such a child, ok lets go to your car" "Hehe ok" Minwoo and Ha-ri walked to the car and drove away. Minwoo dropped her off and Ha-ri invited him in. Ha-ri goes in the house and said" Mom,Dad im home" Ha-ri entered with Minwoo and saw 2 other parents and Minwoo said "Mom Dad why are you here" Ha-rilooked at Minwoo and then back at her parents.

Minwoo and Ha-ri sat in between their parents and Ha-ri's dad said "Ha-ri it looks like your going to be married" Ha-ri looked at her dad in shock, Minwoo's father said the same thing and afford Ha-ri's family to come join them for dinner at the Doji restrant.

At the restrant, Minwoo and Ha-ri felt akward to even speak to their parents and Minwoo said "Uh..dad, who am i going to be married to?" his father replied "Son, your going to marry a friends daughter" Ha-ri said "Dad, who am i going to be married to?" her father responded "Ha-ri, its a family friend you don't need to know just yet"

 

 

 

 

 

Well, im shocked i even wrote this ahaha well anyways who will Minwoo marry and who will Ha-ri marry can they deny the marriage or they have to seperate or run away.

That's in the next chapter.....