This is how my day went...

My secret job

The next morning, Ha-ri woke up from her alarm and it was 7:05 a.m., Ha-ri knew it wasn't time for the boys to get ready for school so she went to the hall way bathroom and when she tries to open the door it was locked Ha-ri knows that the guys would never wake up this early just to get ready for school, so she tries to look for a bothroom downstairs and it was also locked. Ha-ri couldn't believed it that there was no bathroom available, so she went to check up on the guys to see if anyone was awake because Ha-ri was curious who was using the bathrooms. The first door downstairs, it was Chunji and Jungmin, next it was L,joe and Hyunseong, the next one was Donghyun and Changio, then Ha-ri went upstairs the first door it was Neil and Cap, the next one was Riki, then the next was Kwangmin and Youngmin plus Minwoo, but Kwangmin and Youngmin weren't in there beds so they must be using the bathrooms, so Ha-ri decided to wait downstairs and watch what's on tv and somehow knocked out on the couch.

When Minwoo woke up he went to his room to take a shower and he noticed that Ha-ri wasn't in bed so he was thinking and decided to use the restroom then look for Ha-ri later. When Ha-ri woke up, she forgot that she had to take a shower and so Ha-ri went back to Minwoo's room to get a towel. Minwoo was done taking a shower and he put his clothes on and realized that he forgot his shirt and came out of the bathroom and right when he came out Ha-ri turned back and saw Minwoo shirtless.

Ha-ri thought to herself Ohmygosh should i scream or not  why am i thinking like this gosh im just going to scream AHHHHHHHH!!! why am i screaming in my head

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" screamed Ha-ri and Minwoo ran over to cover and be quiet and Minwoo said "Shhhh...you'll wake the others, now come down ,ok" in a whispering voice and Ha-ri nodded and turned her back so she won't see Minwoo shirtless again. Minwoo said "Humph by the looks of it, you probably never saw a guy shirtless before huh" Ha-ri replys "No, not really" "Really not even when you go swimming, you don't see guys take off their shirts" "uhh..yea" "Wow..what a life" "Well im not like you guys,eventhough im not rich, all i need is love and support from my parents to help get me motivated that's all, i don't need a guy shirtless to get me motivated" "No, what you need is confident and facing the fear alone, what if your in danger and you need help, definatly not your parents" Ha-ri stayed quiet and Minwoo said " Ok you can turn around now"Ha-ri turned around and said " Hey why didn't you tell me that you had a bathroom in your room" "Oh did i forget..opps" Minwoo left and Ha-ri used the bathroom and feel refreshed.

After everyone got up,they all waited for Ha-ri to finish getting ready and of course its a friday so everyone gets to wear their casual clothes and Ha-ri decided to wear a blue v-neck shirt with the decorations on it and jean shorts since it was still hot with her hair tied up and her bangs straighten and she wore her white shoes. When Ha-ri came down stairs with her handbag everyone looked at her plus Minwoo and Ha-ri said " Umm..what are you guys looking at..do i have something on my face" Minwoo interrupted and said "Hish..so annoying, hurry up lets go" "oh ok" Ha-ri rush down the stairs and everyone got in the limo and Ha-ri said "Ummm you guys can close the door i'll sit in the front" Ha-ri went to sit in the passenger's seat. As they drive to school, Ha-ri told David to stop at the 3rd block so she can get off and walk to school.

When the limo stopped for no reason, Minwoo roll down the wall and said "David, why are we stopping" David replys "Oh miss Ha-ri asked me to stop so she can walk to school" "Oh, ok then carry on."

When they got to school, Minwoo texted to Ha-ri to do some stuff for him since she's still outside of the school and Ha-ri replyed "Why now, why can't it be done after school"

Minwoo replys"Fine after school then don't be busy"

Ha-ri replys "Oh wait im busy can't it be done later" and Minwoo didn't text back so Ha-ri took it as a yes.When Ha-ri got to school, Ha-ri walked up the front stairs and there was no one there like there suppose to be so it was a bit suspicious but Ha-ri looked at her watch and it says 8:26 a.m. and then she looked at the clock in the office and it was 8:50a.m. and Ha-ri said "Oh no, someone was playing with my watch now im 20mins late for class" Ha-ri ran to her class but no one was in there then she ran to the guys room but they weren't in there too so Ha-ri ran to the auditorium and she opened the door and all she sees was the students eye-balling her and the principal said "Young lady, you may sit in the front row " Ha-ri walks to the front row embarrassedly and sits down then everybody starts talking and the principal told them to be quiet.

During the assembly, Minwoo texted "Opps, my bad forgot to tell you we're in the auditorium" Ha-ri replys "Need to talk to you after the assembly meet at the exit..." Minwoo just smirks at the text and puts his phone away. After the assembly, Minwoo waits for Ha-ri at the exit and Ha-ri dragged him to a janitors closet and says "Were you the one who was playing with my watch" Minwoo replys"No why would i play with a watch" "Huh, great just great now there goes my perfect attendence" "Tsh..theres such thing" "Don't act like you never had a perfect attendence" "Huh....whatever" "I'm not going to explain" "Are you done" "Huh..wait..make sure no one is out there" Ha-ri checks and says "Ok since my class is upstairs i go first" "wait why do you get to go first" "Because i dragged you in here and girls go first" "Fine..." "Ok count to 8 then walk your way to your class ok" Ha-ri walks to her right and Minwoo pretended to to count to 8 and then follows Ha-ri to her first class and Ha-ri looks back and gives Minwoo the look as in go away go to your class and Ha-ri went inside her class and Minwoo went to his class.

 

 

 

 

 

As you can see maybe Minwoo is developing feelings for Ha-ri but will she later have feelings for Minwoo^.^