Introducing to...

My secret job

As the guys went to ask the teacher if they can attend this activity, Wooyoung walked up to them and said "Hi guys, im Wooyoung, the new kid" Minwoo stares at him and then Riki yells "Hi, im Riki, nice to meet you" the others did the same and Minwoo just looks away and Cap apologize for Minwoo's behavior and Wooyoung didn't mind and went back to sit with Ha-ri.

The teacher asks them why they wanted to change the activity so quickly and Minwoo said "Because im getting really bored playing the same sports" teacher replys "Ok well theres more room then you know so help yourself out,ok" Minwoo nodded and looked around and saw Wooyoung playing with Ha-ri and looked away.

Ha-ri said "Hey so what did they say" Wooyoung replyed "They just introduced theirselves, but this dude name Minwoo ddidn't" "Oh well he acts like that a lot" "Well it seems you know him a bit" "Oh really must heard a lot of rumors now aha" "Oh ok, so what do you want to do" "Well i have a dance group already but they backed out because their parents told them to study more so i guess im by myself" "Oh yea, well do you want to do a dance routine together" "Umm..are you sure" "Yea your alone so why not" "Umm..ok" "Ok lets start now" "Ok." Wooyoung showed part of the routine to Ha-ri and she showed some too and when they got tired they both sat down and Ha-ri asked Wooyoung how he got famous and Wooyoung started it all started 3 years ago in 7th grade and and then somehow they got notice and went on a reality show as a band and is now training at a company called JYP entertainment going to be in a group with other boys, Ha-ri was happy for Wooyoung and congrats to him.

Minwoo looks at them and didn't say anything and showed the guys how they were going to dance. Cap said "Yah, Minwoo im tired" Minwoo replys "Well if we wanna win we need to practice hard" Riki said "Hey Minwoo, i don't know why but you've been acting werid lately, whats going on" Minwoo ignores them and continued showing them the moves. L.joe got annoyed and said "YAH, Minwoo, lets talk for a bit" Minwoo followed L.joe and they were talking at the corner of the gym and L.joe said "Huh, man Minwoo, what's going on you never act like this plus you never change from sports to dance, why are you acting like this" Minwoo finally talks back and said "Ok, ill tell you the truth, i got a call from Rena this morning and she said that she was going to come back and visit us and well it bothers me because i don't want Rena to know that Ha-ri is living with us for a while" "Oh i see well since you made a deal with Ha-ri, you can't just let her go hoe like that, so ill back you up ok" "Ok, thanks bro" "No problem" they went back to practice and L.joe pulled Minwoo back and said "Wait, when is she coming" "Aha, umm..tomorrow.." and let him go and stares at Ha-ri and said to himself "Huh, sorry, Ha-ri" and look back to the guys.

After school, Ha-ri was walking down the stairs with Wooyoung and saw that Riki waiting for her and totally forgot and excused herself from Wooyoung and Wooyoung said "Oh its ok i have to go the other direction and i have to wait for the others so ok bye" "Bye-bye" Ha-ri went to Riki and Riki said "What took you so long, you know you have to change and put make up on" Ha-ri replyed " Then what are we still doingh here, lets get going" "Ok, lets go." When they got in the car Riki told Ha-ri about himself and what he likes to do..etc. When they reached Riki's house, Ha-ri was too busy memorizing about Riki's life and they entered the house no wait mansion and went to the guest room and they got Ha-ri dressed up in a beautiful dress and put make up on her and Ha-ri never felt so pretty like a princess and Riki was so happy to Ha-ri in such a beautiful dress but couldn't wait anymore and grabbed Ha-ri's hand and rushed her downstairs to made sure his parents knew what to do later and then the door bell rang and went to the dining room and everyone sat in there seats and Riki's uncle came and saw Ha-ri and greeted his new niece and Ha-ri was uncomfortable with it but she had to play along. When eating, Riki's uncle said "Ah~Ha-ri if you get married with Riki i want you to know that he's scared of monsters under his bed " Ha-ri replyed "Aha really Riki" Riki replyed "No,~" "Ha-ri don't believe him when i was still living with them he always tells me to check under the bed for monsters aha this kid is really aha" Ha-ri turn to look at Riki and he was embarrassed and didn't want to cover his face because he was so dumb back then and started to laugh out loud and everyone couldn't help it and started to burst into laughter. When they were done eating, Riki's uncle got a phone call and said "Oh,looks like i have to leave now" Riki's mom said "Oh, omo its almost dark Riki you should leave too before it gets too dark" Riki replied "Ok mom we'll be leaving, bye dad and bye uncle" Riki hugs his mom and Ha-ri looked at him thinking he was supposed to say something like fooled ya uncle or something like that and he didn't. When Riki and Ha-ri got in the car, Ha-ri waved good-bye so did Riki and drove off and Ha-ri said "Umm..how come you didn't tell him that we wern't really dating" Riki replied "Umm..sorry, i lied sorry" "What your uncle really thinks we're dating" "Um..yes" "Huh, why didn't you just tell me that you just needed a fake girlfriend" "Well if i did tell you that then you would have denied it and plus do you remember that your also my slave" "Huh, your right i had no choice ok just let it go"

When they got to Minwoo's house, Minwoo asked where Ha-ri and Riki went and Ha-ri ignored him and went to Minwoo's bedroom to change. Riki explained everything to Minwoo and Minwoo forgave them. Ha-ri came back downstairs to clean up and Minwoo said "Ok, since your cleaning already you need to clean it really neat because i have a guest coming here tomorrow" and Ha-ri replied "Huh,if you want me to help you clean faster and cook you guys dinner then you guys need to help me too" "Uh..i don't know because i want to sleep now so yea" "Well do i have to clean it throuhly" "Yes, make it spotless by tomorrow ok" Ha-ri gave him the stare but Minwoo didn't care because it wasn't actually an annoying stare and smirked at Ha-ri. Ha-ri cleaned half of the upstairs except the guys room and continued her way downstairs.

Ha-ri thought to herself Ohmygosh not even one person helping me~

Just then when Ha-ri was thinking of that L.joe came and help her and Riki too, and Ha-ri said "You guys are going to help me" L.joe replied "What you don't need help" "Oh, please continue" Riki replied "Hey if i don't help you may never want to do anoth.er favor for me again" and smiles, Ha-ri was happy that L.joe and Riki helped her and said "Thank you for helping me" L.joe and Riki replied "No problem" then they continued cleaning. Around 7, Jungmin, Donghyun, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Hyunseong, Chunji, Cap, Changio, and Neil complained that they wanted to eat and Ha-ri told them to wait because she was still cleaning and they couln't wait plus Ha-ri already cleaned the kitchen area and she didn't want them to mess it up again and Ha-ri told L.joe and Riki to stop and rest then they can eat. Ha-ri went to the kitchen and look in the fridge and nothing just water and soda and junk food and then Ha-ri said "Umm..how come you guys don't have any food in here" Changio replied "Oh yea, we only order take outs" ha-ri looked at them and was speechless and said "Ok,why don't you guys go eat at a restrant and i'll continue cleaning" Minwoo says "Ok, guys let's go i'll call David to come" everyone agreed and left to a restrant.

Now it was only Ha-ri home alone cleaning and then 25 mins later her stomach growling and Ha-ri decided to finish cleaning and then call for take out.The guys didn't come back until 9-ish and Ha-ri was still cleaning and Ha-ri thought Gosh this late now theres no more take outs huh what to do humph

L.joe saw Ha-ri and went to help her and everyone went to their rooms to sleep or they use the restroom. Ha-ri told L.joe to go sleep so he can have his beauty sleep and L.joe told her to go sleep early too so she can have hers too and Ha-ri continue cleaning and when she kinda finished she knocked out on the couch.

 

 

 

 

HiHi:)) i know right its bad i stink lol 

aha i didn't really talk about Wooyoung so sorry to those Wooyoung fans but you guys should know him though lol kk