The torture begins

My secret job

After a week past, the boys got to know a liitle bit about Ha-ri, but not enough yet. Minwoo was still stubborn and thinks Ha-ri is just another girl who wants to be treated like a princess and the guys just think he just misses Rena. In the morning, Minwoo and the others went to school and they now headed towards there rooms and stayed in one room.

While the guys were talking, Minwoo was looking for a book and asked the others if they touched it but no one answered just then Minwoo remembered that Ha-ri was in the room on the first day of school and thinks Ha-ri stole it. Minwoo went to the other side of the campus and went into Ha-ri's classroom and said "Where's Ha-ri " the students pointed at Ha-ri and Minwoo walked over and said " Bring your stuff and follow me and hurry." Ha-ri grabbed her stuff and followed Minwoo to the middle of the campus and Minwoo turned around and said "Did you stole my book" Ha-ri replyed "A book?" "Yes a book, you should kow how a book looks like" "Umm.. no why?" "Tsh... stop lying" "Im not lying" "Give me your bag" "Why?" "Just give it to me"

L.joe was looking outside and saw Minwoo face-to-face with Ha-ri and think they were just having fun and looked away.The boys then heard someone screaming on the hall saying "Minwoo is going to punish a girl" about 3 times and L.joe think now its not fun and said "Guys, Minwoo is going to do something dumb, lets go now" they all ran as fast as possible to get to Minwoo and Ha-ri.

Minwoo yelled "Why because you stole my book!!" Ha-ri still refused to give her bag away and denied that she stole it and Minwoo got furious and grabbed her bag and Ha-ri looked at him and pulled her bag back and it turned it into a tug-a-war and right when the guys came Ha-ri's bag ripped apart and all her stuff fell out and the guys ran over to help her up and Minwoo saw the book and said " You didn't steal it, well what is this then" they all looked at Ha-ri and Ha-ri still denied it, the guys had no choice but to side with Minwoo since she had no proof.

Minwoo left to his class and so as the others. Ha-ri stayed there alone, she wanted to cry but this wasn't home so Ha-ri had to toughen up and not cry in front of the others and she had to carry her books around all day. She also had to throw away her book bag.

As second class begin, Ha-ri didn't want to enter but the teacher didn't allow her to stay in the hallways so Ha-ri quietly walked into the back seat and pretended to be busy by writing music sheets and drawing, but she still didn't know how the book got in her bag.

When second class was over, Ha-ri was so happy to get out of the class but then she remembered that they had the same PE class together and Ha-ri was trying to find a excuse so she doesn't have to participate in the talent or athletic games ,but it didn't work so she tried to do something so the guys won't see her and of course Ha-ri signed up for an inside dance competition and eventhough she had little experience with street dancers she entered anyways for practice and to get away from the guys.

 

 

 

 

well the chapter title doesnt match the chapter story but yea kinda works i guess .           .

                                                                                                                            ^