Oh great

My secret job

When Ha-ri entered the Dance compeitition, she went to the gym and only realized that only 5 peoples joined to compete. Ha-ri went to ask the teacher if she can bring some outsiders to practice the teacher replyed "Why yes, of course anyones available to join the competition its for a school fundraising anyways." Ha-ri went outside to call some of her friends to come over, since they were in school Ha-ri called the other high school to let them out to go to Kirin high and the principal allowed.

L.joe went to get water after their long sports try outs and saw Ha-ri outside the gym making a call and L.joe wanted to know what Ha-ri signed up for, but right when he was about to go to Ha-ri to talk to her Cap came and said "Man it takes you this long to get water" L.joe replyed "Oh sorry man it was too hot so sorry" "Well ok just hurry up ok we need to get back practice" "Oh ok" Cap went back to practice and L.joe was about to walk over to Ha-ri but just then some students they he doesn't know ran to Ha-ri.

L.joe thought Humph who are they maybe they're with Ha-ri whatever and went back to practice.

"Ha-ri," Nana screamed (one of Ha-ri's old friend) "Nana, i miss you guys so much" Ha-ri said " Omg, you go to a big school" "Well yea its ok" " What do you mean "ok" "Well it doesn't matter, lets go in the gym ok" they went in the gym to go practice.

After third class, Ha-ri told her friends to follow her to the office to get permission if her friends can stay and practice here until the dance competition comes. And the assitant said " Why of course, if their school allow then yes" Ha-ri called the school again and it was a yes. Ha-ri and her friends were so happy and ha-ri took her friends back to the gym to practice. Ha-ri said "Ok so you guys can practice and when the 2nd bell rang its time for lunch ok and if you guys have any questions then ask that teacher over there ok" "ok Ha-ri go to your class we can practice and tell you later ok" "Ok see you later" "Bye" " Bye-bye" and Ha-ri left to her class.

When it was time for lunch, Ha-ri went to the gym to pick up her friends to eat lunch, but they weren't in the gym. Ha-ri went to find them and then saw them hanging out with Minwoo and the others and Ha-ri didn't want to go near them because she knows that they might just leave with Minwoo so she decided to not make herself noticeable so they wouldn't call her name.

Minwoo saw Ha-ri and went towards her and followed her and said "Hey" Ha-ri didn't dare turn around and kept walking fast and Minwoo walked even faster and got a hold of Ha-ri's hand and turned her around and the next thing you know Ha-ri and Minwoo were face-to-face, but almost too close. Ha-ri said "What do you want" "I just want to apologize for earlier today and on the first day of school ok" " Tsh..wow that's all..uhh..you can let go of my hand" "Oh sorry,but you have to admit that you stole my book" "But i.." he interrupted and said "Well if you don't admit it then i'll have to punish you then" "Fine, but i know your just bluffing" "Fine bluffing or not..uhh.. you have to be my maid until you admit that you stole my book and services my friends too" "Fine whatever" "Then its a deal" "Fine..tsh" they both nodded and Minwoo left.

Ha-ri thought to herself gosh i hope he's bluffing omo..what if he isn't that means i have to be his maid and to his friends impossible welp it is just a joke haha joke yes just a joke

After school, Ha-ri told her friends to stay in the gym until she comes then they can practice. Ha-ri went to get her books from her last class and came back to the gym to practice.Ha-ri and her friends were practicing and ha-ri's phone was ranging and ha-ri went over to pick it up and it was an unknown number so Ha-ri turned off her phone and went back to practice. After practice, Ha-ri looked at her phone and the same number kept on calling so Ha-ri called the number back and said "Hello who's this, if its any advertisment please stop calling, im not interested sorry bye" "Wait,where are you" "Whose this" Ha-ri hung up and was walking with Nana and them and they went home and Ha-ri went the other way home and her phone ranged again and it was still the same number and Ha-ri picked up and said " Who is this your getting on my nerves"  "Its Minwoo, dummy" all serious and.........

 

To be Continue....

 

 

 

 

Hope its ok hehe :))