Like......

My secret job

Ha-ri woke up and went downstairs and saw that everyone was awake. Everyone stares at her and said "Ha-ri your awake, we made breakfast" Ha-ri smiled and said "Whoa, it looks delicious, thank you guys" Ha-ri hugged them and started to eat thier food and Minwoo came said "Wow, you don't give me a hug" Ha-ri staes at him and said "If i hug you will you let me off this friday" "Um..ok" Ha-ri hugged Minwoo and continued eating her breakfast.

They went to school and headed off to first class, Kim Hyun Joong was there sitting on the teachers chair in a suit. Ha-ri saw him and said "Ahh..he's here, but why..?" Ha-ri went into the room and said "Hello" Kim Hyun Joong smiled and said "So this is how your class looks like, huh!" "Yes, but how did you know this was my school" "Um..the way you look" "Huh?" Minwoo interupted and said "He means the way you look meaning i called him" Kim Hyun Joong smiles at Minwoo and said "Correct" Ha-ri looks at Minwoo and said "How'd you get his number" "Your phone was ringing non-stop this morning so i checked your contacts" "Oh, ok, at least i get to see my idol" Ha-ri stares at Kim Hyun Joong with a smile and he said "Im your idol, ha that's good" Ha-ri went to tak her seat and screaming girlscame in and went straight to Kim Hyun Joong for autographs and etc..

At lunch, Kim Hyun Joong sat next to Ha-ri and ate what they had in the cafeteria and Top Boys usually sit next to Ha-ri but they weren't there, Ha-ri wondered where they went or were. Ha-ri happily laughed with Hyun Joong and then a large crowd came and went to a near by stage outside and Ha-ri and Hyun Joong went outside to see who it was and Hana was there with her and her band? Ha-ri looked at her like what the she's in a band, that might explain why she's not actually shy. Ha-ri stayed there to watch her sing and wow she's good.

After school ended, Kim Hyun Joong got a call and said "Oh Ha-ri i had a great time spending time with you but i have to~" Ha-ri cut him off saying "You have to catch your plane to Singapore, i know" "Oh, how did you know" "Im a fan too you know did you forget" "Oh yea ok well see you next time then and oh almost for got i think Minwoo kinda likes you, Bye" Ha-ri looks at him while he gets in his car and waved bye.

Ha-ri thought Why did he bring that up, humph does minwoo really like me....

While Ha-ri was in her thoughts, Minwoo hooks his car and Ha-ri looked behind her and there he was. Minwoo yelled "Get in, i'll take you home" Ha-ri looked around and got in the car. In the car, Ha-ri said "Hey, do you like anyone" Minwoo laughed and said "Why, do you wanna know who i like" "Um..just curious" "Uh..lets see theres a lot of girls which one should i choose, humph" "Tch..hurry up, tell me" "Umm i don't know she has to be cute" "Huh, whatever forget i even asked you this question" "Ok, fine" and Minwoo smirked.Ha-ri went home and Minwoo went back home.

 

 

 

Sorry subscribers for the short chapter i've been busy lately so sorry