Living together?!

My secret job

....Ha-ri was shocked and couldn't say anything and Minwoo yelled "YAY!!! WHERE ARE YOU" Ha-ri replyed "Minwoo,h-how did you get my number?" "Isn't it easy i got from your friends"

Ha-ri thought to herself Of course no wonder they were hanging out together at lunch this makes sense now

Ha-ri replyed "Aha,hi umm.. so what's up aha" "Are you trying to change the topic" "Oh right umm..im outside the...the..mall,yea im outside the mall" "Are you sure" "Uh-huh, yep" "Ok, i'll send a car over" "Haha, ok then" Ha-ri hung up the phone and was reliefed,but she couldn't believed that Minwoo wasn't bluffing.

Ha-ri thought to herself I can't believe it he was serious gosh im in deep trouble now man i need to get home now

Just as Ha-ri was about to walk home someone yelled out her name and Ha-ri turned back and it was Minwoo. Ha-ri couldn't believe it and tries to run away and just as she turned the corner Riki was there, Ha-ri tries to run the other direction but Donghyun was there coming out between the brick stones fence and tries to cross the street but it was too late she was surrounded. Minwoo went to Ha-ri and grabbed her hand and put her on top of his shoulder and they all followed Minwoo to the limo.

Minwoo put Ha-ri in the limo and sat right next to her and the others surrounding still. The driver said " Going home, sir" Minwoo replyed "Yes, David and step on it" "Yes sir" the driver was speeding and Ha-ri was a bit scared because of the boys, they just kept on looking at her and Ha-ri said to Minwoo "Uhh..how long til' we get to your house and get over this" "Huh, long enough to  keep your mouth shut " "Oh"

Ha-ri thought to herself again saying Huh why did i agree my life is ruin forever gosh my parents are going to be worry oh let me ask them

Ha-ri said " Umm.. you know my parents expect me to be home by now so its best if you send me home ok" Minwoo replyed "Well you could've thought about that when you decided to turn off your phone" "Well your phone number was unknown so i turned my phone off and then you were asking where i was thats a bit stalker-ish ok and creepy" "Well you could've let me answered you know" "Well you could've changed your tone you sounded like you wanted to you know" "Huh?..... ohhh...my bad" "Yea" and it was silent the whole ride to Minwoo's house.

When they got to Minwoo's house, it was huge, but Ha-ri tried to stay cool and just looked at it and look back. Minwoo looks at Ha-ri's attitude and knows that she's just acting cool and smirks to the side. The door opens and everyone went out and Minwoo says "Hey get out" Ha-ri replys "Why, should i" "Because your going to live with us" "What" "Get out and i'll explain" "Huh, fine..." Ha-ri got out of the car and says "Ok im out, explain" Minwoo gets annoys and says "Inside" "What!!!"

Ha-ri thought to herself Man living with boys only i hope theres servants here humph and cries inside.

When Ha-ri entered, all she saw was junk food all over the place and masses of clothes laying on the floor to the living area. Ha-ri couldn't stop blinking and with her big eyes open she almost dropped her jaw because of the huge mess. The guys just looked at her and said "Is the place that bad?" Ha-ri couldn't even talk and Minwoo says "That's why you are here for to clean this huge mess" Ha-ri replys "And im doing this all alone" "What your a girl so you clean" "But this isn't even for a girl to do its for a real maid to do and i promise my parents that i won't work for anyone" "Well you already broke your promise" "Wait i didn't, ok if you don't tell my parents or anyone else then.....huh..i'll work for you guys..." "Deal" "Ok, so we need to make a promise" " A promise, ok" Ha-ri stuck out her pinky and Minwoo stuck his out too and they made a promise.

Ha-ri then brings up the topic of living together "Ok so why do i have to live with you guys again" "Because we don't want a girl like you trying to escape from us plus you made a promise and you are the maid" "But what about my parents, they're going to know that im gone and they're going to ask where i am" "Hello lie to them" "But i never lie to them" "Well today is going to be the first" Ha-ri had no choice but to lie, but she does need to do it face-to-face.

Ha-ri went back home to get her clothes and other stuffs and of course Minwoo has to go with her to make sure she doesn't try to leave. Ha-ri lies to her parents saying "Mom,Dad, im going to sleep over at a friends house for i don't know how long but i'll make sure to visit you guys ok" Mom says" Oh hunny which friend" "Mom, its a friend you don't know she's nice though" Dad says "Hunny where does she live?" "Daddy your so curious, but anyways she lives near the school.." "Oh ok then but make sure you visit often ok, we don't wanna miss you too much ok and make sure you eat a lot too" "Yes daddy" Ha-ri kisses her parents and hugs them then brings her bags to the car and right when Ha-ri was about to get  in the car her mom came out and Minwoo went quickly in the car and Ha-ri's mom said "Sweety, heres some rice cakes for you guys ok...oh who's in the car?" "Mom, its uh....my friends brother?...yea my friends brother" "Oh why didn't you invite him in" "He wanted to stay in the air.." "Oh ok make sure you share with him to ok" "Yes, mom, bye" "Bye sweety" Ha-ri's mom went back inside and Ha-ri got inside the car and said "Ok, sorry it took so long" "Yea, you know im freezing my off" "I did say sorry" "Yea,well lets go"

When they got to Minwoo's house again, Minwoo said "Well,since theres no guest room you can sleep in my room" Ha-ri replys cautionly "Are you sure" "Yes, i'll be sleeping with Kwangmin and Youngmin plus my room is clean so yea" "Ok, where's your room" "Wow, i guess lets go upstairs" Ha-ri follows Minwoo and the hall way was even more messy and Ha-ri tries to not look at it and when they got to Minwoo's room it was better.

 

 

 

 

Hehe hope you'll like >.<:))