Finally freeish

My secret job

Ha-ri went to school like every normal girl should do and sat in the front of the gym and Wooyoung caame and said "Hi, Ha-ri what are you doing here alone" Ha-ri looked up and replied "Oh hi umm.. i was just thinking what to tell my parents" "Why?" "Uhh..because you know why i didn't want to go with you to say hi to the guys" "why..?" "Because i was their maid" "Why were you there maid" "Because that jerk Minwoo made a deal with me and i foolishly agreed to it and now i have to tell my parents the truth and face the punishment" "Oh well thats ok right" and patted on her head and said "Well you gotta get to class right, go ill walk with you" "Ok, your so nice" "Why thank you." As Wooyoung walk Ha-ri to class, and the guys saw them together and ignored them and went to their class.

At second class, Ha-ri went to change her class to the office assitant and it was approved.For thrid class, Wooyoung and Ha-ri decided to change the activity to play basketball and it was also approved. And Ha-ri never saw the guys again well instead when girls scream for them Ha-ri tries to get away from them having to do nothing with them and moved somewhere else.

After 3 months, Ha-ri's dad got a better job opportunity in a diffirent area and so they moved.For her and Wooyoung, she decided for them to stay as friends and he got very famous and went into the boygroup called 2PM and Ha-ri supported them and they would call eachother sometimes to tell eachother this and that but only as friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys i just wanna write something else because i can't come up with a torture for Ha-ri but then yea hehe i know your saying to write more but sorry i just don't want to write about them now i wanna write how the parents are going to meet eachother again so yea