Kiss Kiss

My secret job

Ha-ri woke up and saw Minwoo sleeping on the couch and said "Oh, he's sleeping on the couch without a blanket". Ha-ri grabbed a blanket and tried to cover Minwoo but then he turned and fell down the couch, Ha-ri went on her knees and said "Yah!!, Minwoo are you ok, wake up" Minwoo opened his eyes and said "Huh, what...ouch my back" "Yah, how come you didn't put me on the couch making yourself suffer" "Why?" "Because your Minwoo, your suppose to be mean and cruel" "Did i really leave a bad impression on you the last time we saw eachother" "Uh..tch,aha uh..you should figure that one by yourself" "Why where are you going" he grabs Ha-ri's wrist and stopped from getting up and looked at Minwoo, thier eyes met and Minwoo went closer to Ha-ri and tries to kiss her but then Cap barged in and looked at them "Uh..Minwoo, do you have and extra bar of soap" Minwoo cleared his throat and let go of Ha-ri's wrist and said "Yea, its in the bathroom" Cap walked in quickly and went to the bathroom while he was in there, Ha-ri stood up like nothing happened and Minwoo stood up too and said "Forget what just happened ok" "yes" Ha-ri walked out akward and Cap said "Yah!! no wonder you want her in the house, man you are so getting beered tonight" Minwoo replied "Tch..yea right thats not why aha but im up for tonight" Cap went to the bathroom in the hall way and took a shower.

At school, it was akward between them and silent from the others making them look at Ha-ri and Minwoo. After school, Neil told Ha-ri to go with them to an opening teen club tonight and the others already left so Ha-ri went with Neil. When they both got to the club, a lot of reporters were outside, so Neil told her to change and gave her a bag and went out of the car and gave Ha-ri the car key and told her to come in and say Top Boys when she enter the club. Ha-ri was done changing the dress wasn't too skin showing and wasn't to short it was perfect for a club dress. When Ha-ri was near to the entrance she put on a fancy hat on so the reporters won't take her photo and walked down and went inside the club. When she entered she asked a waiter where Top Boys were seating and she pointed next to the stage to the right and walked over there to see the guys dressed fancy.

When Neil entered he walked up to Minwoo and said "Yah!! i brought someone over she'll be here in awhile" Minwoo wondered who it was and waited.

The music was extremly loud so no one could hear eachother and then Ha-ri walked over to their table and waved "Hi" Top Boys stared at her and Neil said "Oh Ha-ri your here come sit" Neil pointed at the seat at the end which was near to the stage. Minwoo was sitting next to Ha-ri which was akward and Kwangmin afford Minwoo a drink and he took it. The music stopped and the owner came onto stage and said "Ok, well we have a specail guest perform for us tonight so will you please give him a big applause for Kim Hyun Joong" everyone girl shouted for his name and Kim Hyun Joong announced "Ok, so you guys heard my new album, right, aha well i like to sing this to all you girls" every girl screamed and even Ha-ri. He started his performance and he winked at Ha-ri who fell in love with him.

(Ok, well lets pretend Kim Hyun Joong is only 19 years old and well no need to pretend that hes famous because he is aha kk)

He sang his song "Kiss Kiss" from his album "Break down" copy the embeled below now to hear his song ahaha

--------->   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwaVA2ZS1kk&feature=related   <--------

At the end he had a rose in his left hand and looked into the crowd and looked at Ha-ri signaling her to walk up to stage and she did and he gave her the rose then gave her a kiss on the cheek, Ha-ri blushed and he winked at her with a smile and whisphered to her ear "What's your name" Ha-ri replied back "Ha-ri" he winked at her again and went down the stage, Ha-ri went down the other side were Top Boys were and sat down. Minwoo smirked to the side and continued drinking his beer. Kim Hyun Joong came back out to sing his other songs and Ha-ri yelled her off. Minwoo turned to tap Ha-ri and she turned around and he said "Yah..you really like Kim Hyun Joong" Ha-ri yelled "What?..i can't hear you" "I said you really like him" "Of course who doesn't" Ha-ri turned to face Hyun Joong again and screamed for him. Minwoo smirked and Neil yelled "Yah...im going to hook up with that girl, be back" the others just said "Player Neil", well most of them are players too they just don't wanna admit it.

When Kim Hyun Joong left the stage, Ha-ri went to put water on the face because it was so hot in the club and went out to get some air. When Ha-ri was outside, Kim Hyun Joong came out and saw her he yelled "Ha-ri" Ha-ri turned to face her and he walked towards her and said "So what are you doing out here" Ha-ri replied "Oh inside was hot so i decided to come out for air" "Oh yea, well can we exchage phone numbers" Ha-ri blushed and replied "Um..sure" he took out his phone and so did Ha-ri and took eachother's phone and put their numbers in there, they gave it back to eachother and Kim Hyun Joong said "Uh..so do you want a ride home" "Oh..its ok, i have to go back with my friends" "Oh yea, well ok...oh how old are you" "Im a junior" "Ah..ok see you next time" he went into his car and drove off. Ha-ri went back inside and was smiling. Cap saw Ha-ri walking back inside and said "Oh, Ha-ri's coming back" Minwoo looked and she was smiling and smirked.

Minwoo thought Is this girl really smiling ha something happened then

Minwoo smiles and went back to drinking. Top Boys afford Ha-ri beer but she refuse and they drank it instead.

Top Boys knocked out at their table and Ha-ri tries to wake them up but they refused and Ha-ri tried to find one of their phones but it looks like they left it in the car and Ha-ri went to Minwoo and found his phone in his jacket pocket and tried to look for David, she found him and called him to send the boys back home.

When David came he took the boys into the limo one by one and said "Ha-ri, thank you oh what happened to you 2 years ago" Ha-ri responded "Oh they didn't tell you, my dad got a job offer, but we're back now " "Oh do you want me to drop you home first", "oh its ok, you might need help with the boys when we get to their house" "Ok Ha-ri" they got home and Ha-ri put everyine of the guys on the couch and floor since they were too heavy. Ha-ri thanks David for the help and went back home, Ha-ri stayed and went to sleep in Minwoo's room.

 

 

 

 

 

Ok well, im late with the update kinda but yea it right tell me truthfuly ahaha jk