Lets have fun

My secret job

Ha-ri couldn't stand it anymore once she got home from dinner she went straight to her bedroom in anger and saddness. Ha-ri's parents were just happy and sad like Ha-ri but different sad. Minwoo took his car and drove home slamming the house door with full force and went to his room messing up his room. His parents went their way home and was happy that Minwoo gets to marry someone after graduating.

The next morning, Ha-ri woke up extra early to get ready for school and made some food for her parents and went to school. When Ha-ri got to school, Ha-ri went to Minwoo's locker stayed there to think.

Minwoo didn't even want to get up from bed because he was so mad but sad because he finally confessed to Ha-ri too. Top Boys try to wake him up but they all just failed and then l.joe came in and said "Fine, we all don't know what happened but if you don't get ready Ha-ri may feel lonely at school, so its ok if you don't go i can comfort her" Minwoo suddenly gets up and says "You are not touching my girl if you do i swear..." L.joe smirks and leaves Minwoo's room.

When Top Boys arrived to school, they walked to class and on their way there Minwoo spotted Ha-ri standing next to his locker and told the guys to go ahead. Minwoo walks up to Ha-ri and says "Ha-ri, don't be upset, im here" he grabs Ha-ri in for a hug and kissed her forehead and Ha-ri said "Minwoo, what if we don't have enough time to spend with eachother" Minwoo replies "No, we have enough time, don't worry my parents said that she's wanting until she graduate then she will marry me" "Minwoo.." "Shh..don't talk lets go to class, ok" Ha-ri nods her head and went to class.

After school, Minwoo went to Ha-ri and said "Ha-ri lets go everywhere and have fun yea before the time runs out" Ha-ri nods and they leave to ice skate with Top Boys and they laughed throughout the whole day.

........................................................................................................................................

.....

.....

....

....

A month passed and it was time for Minwoo and Top Boys to graduate and Ha-ri went to congraduate him at the ceremony. When they were all done announcing the names, Ha-ri went to see Minwoo and the others to give them hugs and flowers. Minwoo and Top Boys were waiting for Ha-ri at the football field and Ha-ri came behind them scarying them and kissed Minwoo's cheek. Minwoo kissed her back and hugged her then twirl her around and took pictures and then a group photo with Ha-ri.

They went on a summer vacation to Hawaii for a week and then went to paris for 2 weeks, jeju island for a month, and Japan for 3 and a half week. Then Ha-ri has to go to school now.

 

 

 

 

 

LALALALALALA Blahblahblah i know gosh its bad Ha-ri cant be with Minwoo such a bad story im not going to read it anymore but wait before you want that decision you must be patient hehe please wait for my update kk much luvs:)