Back to school not returning home

My secret job

About 2 years later, Ha-ri and her parents came back to there home town and went back to their old house to see nothing had changed. Ha-ri felt more at home than the other house, she had more memories here and because she lived here more. When Ha-ri entered her bedroom, she put her stuff down and pulled the covers off the desk bedside table and her bed and jumped to her bed to lay down thinking what she would do next and she decided to call Wooyoung that she was back at home. Ha-ri's dad came in and said "Ha-ri remembered your school Kirin" Ha-ri replied "Yes, what about it" "Well i called them to see if you could still attend and they said yes and your going to school tomorrow" "Dad, really ah~ my junior year back at my old school huh nothing better"

The next morning, Ha-ri was so excited to go back to school and went to the office to get her schedule and wanted to look around to see if anything changed, Ha-ri then heard screaming girls running to the front and she remembered that in the past but the girls were screaming "Top Boys" Ha-ri wanted to see who they were and stood infront of the school of the stairs to get a better look and she saw a couple of sports cars coming into the school finding a parking space and one came out with shades on but it was spring and sunny so she understood why and saw 11 guys coming out and it hit Ha-ri and Ha-ri looked at them closely but was still standing in her position on the stairs and as they came closer Ha-ri got a glimpse of one of them but they looked familiar but couldn't remember so she just went inside to find her first class with was music class. Ha-ri decided to practice violin and then someone barged in and Ha-ri looked back and saw the guy and went to hide behind the shelves and heard a guy and a girl's voice and they were breaking up, but Ha-ri tried to not listen but she couldn't help it and the girl started to cry and ran out of the room.

The guy was still in the room and Ha-ri peeked to see who it was but his back was facing her and then he was looking around and saw a girls bag on a chair and said "Come out" no answer and he repeated but this time he was yelling and Ha-ri standed up and said "Here" under her breathe and the guy said "Come here" Ha-ri walked over and put her violin down and hat in a desk and he said "Uh..i told you to come here" Ha-ri replied "No, sorry but i have no interest in coming near you" Ha-ri grabbed her notebook out pretended to draw something random and heard steps coming closer to her and the guy said "Do i know you from somewhere" Ha-ri lift her head up and said "Uh..sorry i don't know your name, i think i do know you from somewhere though" "Wait, whats your name" "Why should i tell you that" "Because if you don't then i'll make you" "What's your name stranger?" "My name you should know my name" "Um..sorry" he took a closer look at Ha-ri and said "You look familiar, seriously whats your name" Ha-ri got annoyed with him up close with you and said "YAH!! stop getting so close to me gosh so annoying" "Aish..fiesty" "Huh, seriously you just broke up with a girl now your looking for another one...what kind guy are you gosh" "Yah!! tsh..tell me your name its not that hard" "Fine if i tell you can you get out of this class" "No" "Why" "Because my next class is this one" "Huh,really then just wait for the teacher" "If you want to save time tell me now" he went up closer to Ha-ri face-to-face and Ha-ri got mad and said "Yah, get out of my face gosh personal space ever heard of that" and pushedd him, just right when he was about to say something his buddy's came in and the bell rang and the teacher told them to sit.

The girls and boys entered the room and some of the girls were trying hard not to scream because they saw "Top Boys" and took their seats. The teacher announaced "Ok, everyone as you can tell we have a new student in the class and you may come up here and introduce yourself" Ha-ri walked up and said "Hello, i think some of you guys may or may not know me but i use to come to this school, but any ways, Hi, my name is Ha-ri, please take good care of me" Ha-ri bows and it hit him the guy that was talking to Ha-ri, he said to the class "Well, since we're introducing ourselves my name is Donghyun, Miss Ha-ri" his buddy's stood up and said "My name is Kwangmin, Youngmin, Jungmin, Hyunseong, Riki, Neil, Chunji, Cap, and im L.joe" Ha-ri acted like she doesn't care.

Ha-ri thought to herself Omg, they are called Top Boys now wow they changed their looks and now they know how to drive wait where's Minwoo wait who's who again

Donghyun continued "Sorry, but Minwoo isn't here now he needs to do some stuffs in a diffirent class" as he told the teacher and looked at Ha-ri with either a smile or smirk he mixed it up. After class, Ha-ri walked to her next class and tries to remember who's who and couldn't get it straight. Ha-ri got to her class and it was english and sat in the back next to the window since she knows the basic english she doesn't want to hear it again.

Ha-ri looks out the window and sees the sun moving up slowly and look at the entrance and sees a guy with a brownish black hair wearing white.

Ha-ri thought to herself Humph he looks kinda like a model but a normal guy

He enters and took his seat infront of Ha-ri and the teacher told Ha-ri to come up to introduce herself. Ha-ri used the same speech and looks at the guy and went back to sit down. Later in class, the guy in front of Ha-ri turned around and said "Hey, do you remember me" Ha-ri replied "Um..sorry i kinda don't recognize anyone anymore, uh..who are you" "Looks like you don't have to steal anymore huh" "Uh............wait........Minwoo?" "Bingo" "Oh, pay attention in class" "I don't need to" "Tsh...what your attitude hasn't change" "No it did just not on you" Ha-ri looks away and class ended.

After school, Ha-ri walks home from school slowly looking at the ground and then saw a couple of cars in front of her and they got out of the car and said "Hey" someone yelled at Ha-ri, Ha-ri looks and it was Minwoo and the rest of Top Boys and continued walking past them and Minwoo yelled "You know your still our maid" Ha-ri stopped and said "You know i came back to respect others including you ok so if you want me to say it fine" the others whisphered and Ha-ri walked towards Minwoo and said "Mr.Minwoo, im sorry i stole your book and so can you spare my apology" Minwoo replied "I dont know you need to act more sorrow that you stole my book" Ha-ri looks at him and walks away. Minwoo yelled "YAH!! im just kidding come back" Ha-ri walks faster and head towards the nearest gas station and locked herself in the ladies bathroom.

Ha-ri thought Gosh what a jerk all of them changed but for him he didn't change his attitude at all huh

Ha-ri looks out to check if they followed her and saw them getting gas and she thought to herself OMG im so dumb this is the gas station huh im so dumb and she hits her forehead with her hand and looks out again and they were gone and Ha-ri got out and walked her way back to her home and it was getting dark and Ha-ri couldn't see because two of the street lights were broken so she couldn't see what or who was between it Ha-ri got scared and faced it and went through it and then she heard some people drinnking and smelled smoking cigerrates and went across the street but then they saw Ha-ri and walked towards her and surrounded her. One of the guys said "Hi there pretty girl, its so late what are you doing out here alone" Ha-ri didn't asnwer and the other guy replied "This girl is just my type" another voice said "Do you want a ride home i'll take you" then when they got closer Ha-ri screamed and they carried her was about to put her in the car just then cars were coming fast and surrounded them and Ha-ri couldn't see because of the bright car headlights and they dropped Ha-ri to the ground and tied her feet and her hands so she wouldn't escape and covered with a cloth and put her to sleep.

Minwoo and his friends came and saw Ha-ri on the ground knocked out and then charged them and it was 6 to 11 and Minwoo went to get Ha-ri sneaking around there car and carried Ha-ri bridal style and ran to his car and signalling his friends to come back drove off. When they got to Minwoo's house, Minwoo told Donghyun to get a cold towel and bring it to his room and Chunji to bring a cup of water and Minwoo layed Ha-ri down and untied her to make it comfortable to rest and they came in to give him the towel and cup of water and went to sleep.
 

 

 

 

 

 

Uhh..if its bad sorry hehe well ill continued to update soon kk