What happened

My secret job

Ha-ri entered the room once again and went straight to the teacher and they both started to talk and Ha-ri said " Haha, teacher you don't really need any assitant don't you" teacher repplyed " Yes i do and thank you for not having a second class" "Umm... teach" the teacher interrupted and said " Ok boys this is our new student assitant and... wait what's your name again" "Ha-ri..." "Oh yes her name is Ha-ri so if you guys need any help please ask and don't be shy ok" the boys replyed " Yes" except for Minwoo he was staring at his desk playing with his pencial.

Later in class, Youngmin was passing a note in class and they all wrote in it plus Minwoo and they pass it to Ha-ri and while Ha-ri was reading it says:

"Ha-ri that's a cute name,well hope to see you around campus"-Youngmin

"Ha-ri, when you were knocked out i couldn't believe you were in the same room with hyung Minwoo"-Riki

"Hello Ha-ri, how are you doing, well hope you don't get hit by the door again"-L.joe

"What's up Ha-ri, your really pretty hope your ok"-Kwangmin

"Hi Hi the names Cap the charming looking one next to Minwoo hehe"-Cap

"Hi....bye"-Minwoo

Ha-ri thought to herself humph these guys aren't bad well except Minwoo but maybe the rest are a bit nicer now im feeling a lot better i should say thank you to them for taking care of me well maybe later still in classsmiley

When the bell rang, Ha-ri quickly rushed to them and the others during break and tried to say thank you but they were walking to fast and she lost them so she headed towards her third class which is PE and went to the gym.

Chunji saw Ha-ri walking into the gym and said "Hey" with his arm around her shoulder and Ha-ri looked to see who it is and saw that it was one of those boys. Ha-ri moved his arms and said  "Hi" Chunji replyed "Hi, so what's your name  by the way im Chunji" " Im Ha-ri and thank you to all of you guys, Chunji" "Oh that was nothing" "Well thanks anyways" " No problem" " Uh..so you have PE now" "Yes,you too" "Yep" " Oh ok, so all of us are in here now" "All of us?" " Yea the other guys" "Oh" "Hey let's go to them" "Huh!!.."

And as they walk towards the othes Ha-ri thought to herself Oh no i think they must be nice i hope and if they don't omo..

"Hi, Ha-ri how are you doing?" said L.joe " uhh..doing good ii guess" "Oh that's good so you have PE too" "yep" "Huh hey we can be super junior" said Cap "What?" replyed Hyunseong "Dude there's 13 people here together we can be super junior but the boys are super and Ha-ri can be the junior since she's younger" "Yah!!! are you crazy letting a girl be in our group" said Minwoo Cap replyed "Hey ,you just don't wanna replace Rena" without noticing Minwoo actually has smoke coming out of his ears and Cap kept his mouth shut with an innocent look on his face covering his mouth.

Minwoo went to the boys room and the others were talking to Cap to never say "Rena" again and etc...

The day ended and the first day of school was a surprisng day to Ha-ri and she went home to tell her parents everything. For the boys, of course it doesn't matter once they got home they went to play video games and went to sleep.

 

 

Hope the third chapter was ok:)