quietness from Ha-ri?

My secret job

Ha-ri woke up and screamed, waking up her parents and ran to her room saying "Ha-ri whats wrong," Ha-ri replied "Aha nothing mom and dad go back to sleep" "Oh, ok don't do that again, ok" "Alright" they went back to sleep and Ha-ri said "Huh, it was a dream thank god". Ha-ri went to get ready and walked to school. On her way to school, she walked her usual route and it was much better than walking home but Ha-ri remembered the big scar on Minwoo's back, she wondered how he got it.

Ha-ri thought Omo..why am i thinking about him its not as if i have a crush on him or anything huh get out get out

Ha-ri got to school and decided to stay in the gym and think of some stuffs and called Wooyoung which she hadn't called for awhile.

"Hello" Wooyoung said, Ha-ri replied "Wooyoung" "Yes, Ha-ri" "Oh, how have you been doing" "Oh, good, you?" "Oh good, but do you remember Minwoo and them" "Uh..yes, why are they bothering you" "Oh no umm, you know they changed their group name to Top Boys" "Oh yea, ok, so.." "Um..sorry i have to go class is about to start" "Oh, ok talk to you next time?" "Yes, bye-bye" they both hung up.(WOW,akward i know right i stink when it comes to phone calls aha) The bell ringed and Ha-ri went to class. During first class, the teacher asked everyone to perform in a little performance in class and has to have a partner to perform for a grade. Ha-ri looked around the class and found a partner, her name was Hana, a shy girl but when it comes to music shes energetic and happy. Minwoo and the others stayed together since it was an even number. After class, Ha-ri talked to Hana and Hana said "Yah, we don't need to practice just listen to the song River flows in you and play it with the piano and i'll play it with the violin ok" Ha-ri looked at her and responded "Yes," "Ok" she left and Ha-ri just looked at her.

Ha-ri thought Whoa no wonder shes shy to everyone she so energetic to not practice but stay as herself

Minwoo ran to Ha-ri and said "YAH!! what are you doing" Ha-ri replied "What do you want now" "Class is this way why are you going the other way" Ha-ri looked and said "Oh, my bad, omo was yesterday~" Minwoo cut Ha-ri off saying "Oh and come clean each of the bedrooms in the house, ok" Ha-ri looked at him thinking Ahh its not a dream gosh im so stupid huh.

After school, Minwoo drove his car to pick up Ha-ri and Ha-ri got in the car, it was silent and Minwoo decided to break it and said "Yah, why are you so queit out of the sudden, huh" Ha-ri didn't replied and Minwoo ignored her and kept driving in silent. When they got to Minwoo's house, Minwoo looks at Ha-ri and Ha-ri zoomed out of her queitness and said "Oh, we're here" she opened the door and closed it behind her. Minwoo followed her and opened the door and said "Ha-ri start from upstairs and then downstairs ok" "Uh, yea" Ha-ri went to grab some gloves and trash bags and walked up stairs to clean.

Later,Cap asked Minwoo "Yah, whats wrong with Ha-ri shes so queit i cant take it i want the old Ha-ri back" Minwoo looked at Cap and raised his right brow up and said "Do you think i changed her" Cap stares at Minwoo and replied "No" "Bingo" Cap sighed and Minwoo went to one of the guys room and said "Yah, Ha-ri whats wrong" Ha-ri looked up and said "Uh, nothing, why" Minwoo looked at her for a good 5 seconds and replied "Nothing, just checking" Ha-ri whisphered to herself "Tch, checking up on me, whatever just checking on the bedroom" Minwoo turned his head and said "I heard that" "Yah, get out im cleaning here" Minwoo walked away and Ha-ri went to finish cleaning the rest of the guys room.

At night around 9, Ha-ri knocked out on the couch and everyone stared at her and Minwoo told them to sleep and Minwoo carried her into his car and drove to her house and he knocked on the door but no one answered so her he took her back inside the car and drove back home. Minwoo carried her into his room and tucked her in and went to sleep on his couch.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update i'll try to catch up ok