Pick up Minwoo

My secret job

Ha-ri has to return to school and Top Boys goes to college for their first year. Ha-ri wan't really looking foreword for the marriage and neither Minwoo. Minwoo made sure he sends Ha-ri everyday to school and picks her up everyday or if he didn't have time then he'll ask one of Top Boys to send and pick her up. Ha-ri didn't talk with her parents a lot since they were planning for the wedding and Minwoo's parents also. Ha-ri would always go to Top Boys house to stop thinking of the wedding and Top Boys would always take her out to stop thinking of the wedding.

Ha-ri goes home after having fun with Top Boys and when she got home Ha-ri's mom said "Ha-ri honey dear which color do you like for the table flowers" Ha-ri sighed and said "I really don't care mom" leaves to her room. Ha-ri's mom called someone to get some details and talked forever. Ha-ri called Minwoo, he picks up "Hello" "Minwoo" "Oh Ha-ri whats wrong" "Oh i just wanted to know what your doing" "Oh, im outside of my parents house" "Oh why its late" "I need to eavesdrop on my parents talking because i need to know who she is" "Oh ok  good luck goodnight" "Good night i love you" "I love you too bye" "Ok bye bye" hangs up.

Ha-ri thought Huh what if he sees her likes her because shes beautiful will he remember me after, will he deny the marriage and come to me, what if he agrees to the marriage, *sighs* what will happen gosh why am i thinking of that now its only 5 months its almost the winter dance, oh ill call Minwoo tomorrow      Ha-ri goes to sleep...

The next morning, Ha-ri called Minwoo but he didn't pick up so she walked to school. When she got to school, Ha-ri went to the roof top to think about the marriage. When Ha-ri was thinking, someone came behind her and tapped her on the shoulder and Ha-ri looked around and saw no one there then Ha-ri's phone ranged. Ha-ri picked up and said "Hello, Riki.." "Oh Ha-ri where are you" "Um..on the roof top" "Ha-ri don't stay up there alone.." "Why" "Because someone died there a student suicide theirself" "What!!!" "Ha-...." they connection wasn't good and Ha-ri hung up her phone and said "Riki, such a liar. When Ha-ri stayed there someone covered Ha-ri's eyes and Ha-ri yelled "YAH!! who are are you" the voice replied "Your wrost nightmare" Ha-ri panicked and hit them with her elbow in their stomach and ran away and stopped to look back it was just Donghyun.

Donghyun replied "Hey why'd you do that" Ha-ri ran to him "Oh im sorry stupid Riki said that someone died here so i panicked" "Gosh, dumb Riki he knows im coming here why did he even do that, ouch my stomach" "Oh sorry Donghyun come lets go to the nurse" "Ok" Ha-ri helped Donghyun and said "Wait then why did you say im your worst nightmare" Donghyun laughed "I was only playing around geez" "Oh ok" they got to the nurse and Ha-ri went to class.

After school, Ha-ri tries to call Minwoo but he still didn't pick up. Ha-ri decided to walk home.

Ha-ri thought Why is Minwoo ignoring me is that he saw the girl already gosh she must be fit to be his wife huh i guess so

At night, Ha-ri's phone rang and Ha-ri looked at the caller id and Minwoo "Hello" "Ha-ri i don't know who she is i got caught by my dad" "Oh its ok" "Yea sorry i couldn't send or pick you up and sorry for not taking your calls i was talking to my dad the whole day" "Nah its ok im going to sleep" "Oh bye goodnight" Goodnight love you too" hangs up and sleep.

 

 

 

 

Gosh this is a gay Chapter i don't even know how to make it scaring that gay ahaha welp im tring my best Fighting