This is how my day went...2

My secret job

As Minwoo went to class, of course he already knows that when he looks out the window he can see Ha-ri, but decided to not tell Ha-ri.

After first class was done, Ha-ri was about to go to the second class then she bumped into Riki in the hall and Riki looks like he was having some troubles so Ha-ri went to talk to him."Riki, are you ok" Ha-ri said, "Umm..can i tell you something" Riki said in worried and said "Can we go talk in private" "Umm.sure" they went to gym and Riki told Ha-ri to sit down for it Riki then said "Umm..ok Ha-ri can you do me a favor" "Umm..if you tell me first" "Ok, umm.well i just got off the phone with my parents and they told me to bring home a fake girl to prank my uncle because he's a pranker so can you you do it" "Umm.. i don't know" "Please,please please please" "Umm...fine but under one condition don't touch me" "I got it ok" then they returned to class.

Minwoo texted to Ha-ri "YAY, go get water, hurry before it gets warm, you got 3 mins.."

Ha-ri got a text messenge and thought to herself Huh he wants me to go get water tsh...does he think im his slave.......oh wait i am. ahhhh! i hate myself urghhhh

Ha-ri ran to the vending machine and got the cold water and told Riki "Hey we are going to run ok" Riki "Wha~" Ha-ri grabs his hand and ran to class.When the door opened, everyone looked and Minwoo saw them holding hands and Ha-ri handed Minwoo the water and Minwoo just looked at her and Ha-ri said "Hurry take it,.....its still cold...." Ha-ri got no answer and put it on his desk and went to sit down.

After class was over, Riki walked to Ha-ri and said "Oh i forgot um...we have to go straight after school, ok" Hari replys "But im busy after school" "Well today he's going back home so only for today ok" "Uhh..fine." Minwoo looks at them as if he doesn't care but was curious.

Ha-ri walks to third class with the guys and everyone starts to look at them like who is the girl and Ha-ri thinks that its best for her to stay back and lay low but right when she was about to do that, Ha-ri tripped over one of the guys leg and fell to the ground and a guy in his his white polo shirt came reaching his hand to led Ha-ri's hand and helped her up and Ha-ri thanked him and he asked for Ha-ri's name named and Ha-ri replyed "My name is Ha-ri, yours" "Ah, well my name is Wooyoung" "Wooyoung, that's a nice name" "Ah thank you, what class do you have next" "Um. PE," "Oh yea me too" "Are you new here" "Yes, oh do you want to go together" "Uh-sure"

Ha-ri and Wooyoung walked to PE together and entered the gym and everyone started to scream and Ha-ri said " What the~, they never scream well only when the guys come in" Wooyoung replyed "The guys?" "Oh yea, the guys as in the guys that i accidently tripped on their leg so yea" "Oh those dudes" then right when Ha-ri was about to say something next someone pushed her and went to Wooyoung and ask for his autograph.

Ha-ri stood up and thought to herself Autograph, is he famous of something

Wooyoung said"Sorry about that, she was a fan" Ha-ri asked " Are you famous or something" "Oh, yea you don't watch TV, im in a band called "It's time" with 3 of my members Nickkhun, Taecyeon, and Chansung" "Oh sorry i didn't notice you" "Nah, its ok, by the way i like to be treated like a regular person better" "Ah~, so what are you going to do, for PE" "Umm, what do you guys have" "Uhh~..we have sports and dancing" "Really you have dance" "Yea" "Ok im doing that" "Really not that much people are in there" "Yea, are you in there" "Yea, but~" "Ok, so it is full" "Uh, not re~" "Its full because you just made my day" "What do you mean by that" "What i mean is that it will always be full when your in it because of the enthusiam from the others having fun dancing" "Oh, aha, ok" "So when does the teacher come" "Um, they should be coming now" "Do you want to go sit" "Sure...~ oh right um..are you in second year?" "Yea, why" "Um...im not suppose to talk to you" "Why?" "Because its a rule that someone made up and only popular freshmen are to only allowed to talk to second years" "Well thats ok i think your popular plus im famous so it doesn't matter" "Wow,Wooyoung" "yea?" "You know its only your first day" "Yea and?" "You act so cool" "Haha, why thank you" Wooyoung and Ha-ri continue laughing while sitting down and continued talking.

Riki said to the guys "Hey isn't that the guy from...uh..what's that band call" Kwangmin answered "It's time" "Yes, that one, what could he be doing here" L.joe replyed "Maybe to study" "Maybe, but it still werid out of all the school in seoul why this school" Minwoo yelled "YAY!! can you guys just shut up, im trying to sleep" they all closed thier mouths and moved abit far from Minwoo.

Minwoo thought to himself Humph just a guy like that who cares

When the teacher came, everyone went to their places and Wooyoung told the teacher that he was new and he was going to participate in the dance competition and later went to Ha-ri to dance.At the basketball court, Minwoo couldn't pay attention and said to the guys "Hey, lets change this" everyone looked at Minwoo and said "What are you crazy, its been only a day or two and you want to change" "Huh, yes we are going to dance" "Hey isn't that what Ha-ri's in and that boy Wooyoung" "Humph,so yes or no" "You know it, Minwoo" "Ok lets go" Minwoo and the others went to the gym and opened three doors and they all came in looking cool and Ha-ri couldn't see because of the bright sun behind the guys but Ha-ri saw them clearly and turn to face Wooyoung.

Ha-ri thought Ohmygosh, what are they doing here with the worried face.

Wooyoung said "Hey, aren't they the~" Ha-ri replyed "Yes, its the guys" "Oh why don't we go and say hi" "Um, can you go by yourself" "Umm you don't want to go" "Uh.. no its ok" "ok"

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued....

sorry about Wooyoung being in a band call "It's time" aha its lame but i'll give you guys some background info on Wooyoung in the next chapter,... okies :))