Going out

My secret job

In the morning, it was saturday and Ha-ri was knocked out on the couch and the others woke up really early and got ready because Minwoo told everyone at dinner that Rena was coming and they tried to look their best because Rena was an old friend. After they got all dressed up, Minwoo went to check up on Ha-ri and she wasn't in there and when he went to downstairs and saw her sleeping on the couch.

Minwoo thought to himself She must enjoyed herself sleeping on the couch this morning, welp i have know choice

Minwoo went to the couch where Ha-ri was sleeping and tried to wake her up and she refuse to wake up and Minwoo carried her to the backyard where the pool is and said "Hey Ha-ri wake up or you'll be in the pool" Ha-ri didn't say anything and Minwoo threw her into the pool and Ha-ri woke up and said "YAH!!! why'd you do that" Minwoo smiling and said "Well you refuse to wake up and well it was either push you off the couch or throw you into the pool and i chose this one plus you need to take a shower" "Tsh...huh..gosh..i regret taking the deal urghhh.." Minwoo walked away acting he doesn't care.

Ha-ri went inside and and went to Minwoo's room to take a shower and put her clothes on and went downstairs and see everyone wearing nice clothes and Cap said "Ha-ri, we have someone special coming go change" Ha-ri replied "Umm..someone special" Minwoo replies "Yes, someone special, so change into your maid clothes" Ha-ri looked at Minwoo and went back up stairs and came back downstairs with skinny jeans and a t-shirt with her bag and said "Sorry today is a saturday and so im going grocery shopping ok" Minwoo replies "Uh..so where are you going to get the money" Ha-ri says "Oh yes, Mr.Minwoo, money please" "Huh what" "You heard me give me money" "Why?" "Because its your house and im the slave so are you going to give me money or not" "Tsh..aish this girl.." Minwoo takes out his wallet and gives her a hundred and Ha-ri says "Thank you Mr.Minwoo, alright see you guys later ok" the guys replied " Come back safely Ha-ri, be home soon" Ha-ri went out the door and smelled the fresh air and walked to the bus stop, Ha-ri took out her ipod and listened to some music on her way to the bus stop and saw a car going into Minwoo's house and ignored it and kept walking.

At the grocery store Ha-ri was buying a lot of food because there were a lot of boys and she was embarrassed because she was a freshman buying a lot of food and when she reached the cashier, the cashier said "So are you having a party" Ha-ri replied "Aha, you can say that." After the embarassment, Ha-ri went to catch the bus, but she missed it and decided to walk home.

At Minwoo's house, as the car entered Minwoo's house, Rena came out of the car and knocked on the door 3 times and Minwoo opened the door and said "Hi, Rena, come in please" Rena replied "Oh thank you Minwoo, i've missed you" hugs Minwoo and Minwoo hugged her back and Rena said "Hi, everyone, long tiime no see" everyone replied "Yes, Rena, we missed you" and ran to hug her and Minwoo said "Hey lets all go eat at a restrant yea" everyone agreed and went to the limo and left.

Ha-ri took a long time to get back home but she made it and when she got there she knocked and rang the door bell and no one answered and she went though the back yard and opened the door and Ha-ri screamed everyones name and no answer so Ha-ri decided to put the food away and go visit her parents. When Ha-ri walked to her parents house, Ha-ri opened the door and said "Mom, Dad are you home, Ha-ri heard her mom in the garden and Ha-ri went to see her mom and said "Mom, where's dad" Mom replies "Oh your dad went to the store to by some food for us to eat" "Mom, you know i miss you guys so much, i feel an empty space inside me" "Tsh..aigoo, my child is getting old" "Mom, how can you say something like that" "My child, just take it as a joke you know how old me and your dad is getting" "Mom, if you or dad ever leave me, im going to leave too" pouting at her mom" Ha-ri, if you do that then you might never get married" "Mom, i would too get married when you and dad leave, and if i ever get lonely or if my husband cheat on me i would go with you guys too" "My Ha-ri you got a great imagination building up tring to explode in there" "Mom" "Aha, don't worry i was just teasing you" "Mom, what are you guys making today" "Oh, umm, whatever your dad buys" "ok can i sleep over night" "What about your friend" "Oh uh..i told her that i was visiting you guys and maybe sleeping over" "Yes, sweety you can" "Mom, let me help you" Ha-ri helps her mom with the garden.

When Minwoo and the others arrived at the famous Italian korean restrant, Rena says "Wow, this place is only for grown ups" Minwoo replies "Well are you saying i haven't changed" "Well, look who is changing for only today" 'Ha, don't underestimate me, Rena" the others were just staring at them and entered the restrant.

"Honey, help me with the groceries" "Mom, daddy's home" Ha-ri ran to help her dad and got them to the kitchen and hugged her dad tightly, her dad says "Sweety why are you hugging me so tightly, i can't breath" "Sorry dad, i just missed you and mom very much" "Oh, that's why aha... aigoo this child is getting younger or what" "Ehh!! mom said i might be getting old and you said that i might be getting younger" "Tsh..you know how your mom is getting older shes just jealous" her mom comes in and says "Ehh..i heard that" "Sorry, honey" "Sorry mommy" "Huh, looks like we'll be having pork and beef tonight" Ha-ri yells "YAH!! i love daddy's pork and beef night"

At the restrant, everyone ordered and they waited for their orders to come and Cap whisphered into Minwoo's ear and said "Hey, are you going to tell Ha-ri that we're going to come home late" Minwoo whisphered back "She should know that all ready" Cap looks at Minwoo in a are you kidding me face and looked away. After a few mins, their orders came and they were eating and Minwoo told Rena to tell them about the new school and she told them all about it.

Ha-ri was helping her dad cook the pork and her dad cooking the beef andher mom doing the vegetable and then Ha-ri set the table and put the food on the table and then they all started to eat and Ha-ri told her parents that she missed eating with them and it was about only 1 or 2 days only and they enjoyed eating.

After the resrant it was about 8, Minwoo looked at Rena and said "So how long are you planning to stay here" Rena replied "Umm..just today, im heading back tomorrow" "Oh, so will i ever see you again" "Um..maybe" "Ok, well do you want to come back to our place and stay there till' 11 just to hang out" "Umm...sure" They all went back to minwoo's place and started to play games and other stuff.L.joe noticed that Ha-ri wasn't home so he decided to call her but her phone was turned off, all he hoped is that she was ok.

Ha-ri said goodnight to her parents and went to her bedroom to sleep and then her phone ranged but she turned it off then fell to sleep.

After 11, Rena thanked Minwoo and the others for making a welcoming and a good-bye party for her and hugged them. Minwoo walked Rena to the car and said "So are we~" Rena cut Minwoo and said "Minwoo, your a nice guy in all ,but i have a boyfriend already" "Oh, so is he nice to you" "Yes, he's really nice and really cares for me" "So what's his name?" "His name is Steve lee" "Oh well hope you guys last" "Thank you for understanding, hope you find a girlfriend soon, ok" "Yes" "Bye" "Bye" Rena left and Minwoo went inside the house and went straight to his room and everyone went to sleep"

 

 

 

 

Omg!!!aha i know its boring right