How it starts

My secret job

Ha-ri got a letter from the school called Kirin high school. Ha-ri has been dreaming of entering Kirin high for a long time and she made it. The reason why she wanted to enter is that she could have a better education and she also received a scholarship to attend. Ha-ri's parents were so proud of her they took her out to eat at her favorite street restrant.

The next week, Minwoo came back home from his long summer vacation with his friends and his parents called him and said " Minwoo, my son you have to go back to school" "Dad, i don't wanna go to school its full of boringness plus even if i go i can back home anytime so there's no point in going" he said whinning, "Well your starting tomorrow so get your stuff unpack and don't even try to leave the states again you know we can block your passport"  dad said seriously and hangs up. Minwoo looks at his friends and said " Hey, ready to go to school" with a smiirk on his face.

The next day, Ha-ri went to school with her uniform on and with a happy smile, she went to the office to get her schedule for class and when Ha-ri went outside of the office everybody ran to the front of the school. Ha-ri had no choice but to follow them to see who was coming. As she stayed in front of the stairs looking where everybody was looking she saw 12 handsome young men getting out of a limo. Ha-ri thought to herself humph its just regular boys what's so important about them just a bunch of boys who looks like they don't care about school at all and Ha-ri left to find her class.

Minwoo got out of the limo and said " We're back in school guys, let's go to our room"  L.joe said " Yah..its been awhile, let's hang out in the fresh air before entering the class room"  Minwoo replyed "ok suit yourself we've been in the air too long, but if you want ok." and leaves to the classroom.

C.a.p. said "Hey what's up with him, we haven't been treated like this since last year"  Niel replyed' He's just mad because of you know"  C.a.p. said" Really he's still upset because Rena moved"  Niel gave Cap the shush sign and understood.

Ha-ri was walking around and saw two doors that was totally different from the others and decided to open the first one and saw 6 tables and a piano so Ha-ri was looking at the piano and decided to try to play a little. She set her stuff down on one of the tables and sat on the piano chair and began to play.

Minwoo was walking to his room and heard someone was playing on the piano and walked towards the door and took a peek to see who it is and it was a girl who was playing.

Minwoo barged in rudely and said 'Hey what are you doing in here"  Ha-ri stood up in shock and said "Umm...sorry i just" he interrupted " You don't belong in this class" "uhh.. sorry" she grabbed her things and  was clumsy enough to spill her papers on the ground dropped some of his stuff from his table and he didn't notice and Ha-ri didn't realize it put it in her bag and headed towards the door.

Ha-ri thought to herself man this guy is mean oh well at least i don't get to see him anymore but was still in shock

Minwoo thought to himself is this girl really that clumsy man hope to never see her again he thought in relief

And right when she tries to grab the door handle someone opened the door and hit Ha-ri's head.

 

 

 

Sorry if its not good